Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Mavin? Don Jazzy? Who Is Signed On? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mavin? Don Jazzy? Who Is Signed On? (757 Views)

D Banj Or Don Jazzy...who Is Doing Better After Split / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia / Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mavin? Don Jazzy? Who Is Signed On? by entadaplace: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2013
That is one big question we have to ask this question after the news rumours of Wande Coal leaving MAVIN broke like bonfire. I cannot tell you Wande Coal is leaving Mavin, and of course i am not here to tell you that. I am here to narrate the report of my investigation after i took precious time to poke my nose in the matter.

Not too long ago, MoHits disintegrated to be MAVIN and DB records. DB records is owned by Dbanj himself, he left Mohits with Kay – Switch his own blood brother. On the other hand Tiwa Savage joined the Legendary Don Jazzy’s team of Wande Coal, D’prince, Dr SID. Our Deal is on MAVIN so to the matter.

You should know, Tiwa Savage is signed to 323 entertainment, a record label owned by her fiance and herself. She has never for once hidden that fact. She also has a deal with MAVIN. Her record label started off far before she joined MAVIN, when people thought she was “waisting” her time, but there is no body that will not relish the chance to work with Don Jazzy (except maybe Kanye West). The connection between Tiwa Savage and Don jazzy is simple. Tee Billz which is Tiwa’s fiance and manager was also D’prince’s manager till few months back when they had to split amicably.

Wande Coal’s “THE KICK” and “ROTATE” both produced by Don Jazzy himself (also used to launch the Black Diamond Entertainment movement) never aroused suspicion until KILAJU, which was produced by Maleek Berry was released. When quizzed on twitter , Don Jazzy was said, a son can not live in his father’s house for ever.

With Tiwa Savage’s 323 entertainment and Black Diamond Entertainment of Wande Coal, can we conclude this is the trend in MAVIN? Maybe not just yet.

In my investigation, i decided to leave out D’prince, because he is Don Jazzy’s brother, and would most probably follow Don Jazzy’s path.

Dr Sid, who recently popped a mansion, and also made a return to his former manager during the now defunct Mo’Hits records day, List Management Sunday Are owned (Also D’Prince’s New Management), has signaled strong interest in business by launching his Chocolate Factory called INDULGE.

Don Jazzy has signaled interest in other parts of the economy other that entertainment, like floating an Oil and Gas company among others.

What do you think Don Jazzy is trying to do.

I am of the opinion that they all have long term deals with MAVIN and not ready to leave MAVIN, but due to Don Jazzy’s new task as both the face, producer and CEO of MAVIN (as well as his Night club) , he would not have much time for many times. The task was being shared by Dbanj and Don Jazzy in Mohits, when Dbanj was the face of Mohits and Don Jazzy was the brain. Being the two now can never be easy.

I thinl Don Jazzy is trying to build a record label that would allow him to get busy with other things. Giving his artistes creative and musical freedom. We have seen Don Jazzy produce several albums entirely but i guess he doesn’t want that any more, maybe he is getting to old for that(just kidding). I can boldly say that this is far away from the end of MAVIN, rather the beginning of a new musical Movement.

This is my opinion, kindly read and comment.
this is an original content by me, show some love and click on my link.

read here

(1) (Reply)

Hey, Suggest Evergreen Hit Songs For Me / Nairalander's New Song On Thathit / 2014 MTV Video Music Awards Nominations: Get The Full List Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.