Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Control A Rat With Your Mind - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Control A Rat With Your Mind (20582 Views)

How To Make A Rat FUD / Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) / Leucistic Texas Rat White Snake (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Jccy(f): 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ok na
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by mkmyers45(m): 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Risky_mallam: Ok, still lightyears away from reality.

Indeed bro cheesy
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Phonon: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Finally, I can communicate with that fugitive rat on our street that is always evading the traps set for him. That tail must be in that trap very soon.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by simdam500(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
HEROES
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Jccy(f): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ok
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
slimyem: I'd get a pet Lion as soon as the experimentation reaches its final stage. cool

Lol.....u want to control the tail of a lion? grin You are on your own o
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by searay(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
I go dey stay for my house dey control girls. God make this research a success.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Koolking(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
If this become a mainstream practice then animals are going extinct. Poachers over to you.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by crackhaus: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Permit me to be a buzz kill here, but why would anyone want to control(mind-fckk) a rat or another human for that matter. I mean it is their end purpose to develop the technology to work on humans, yes?
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Wsdm: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
They have crossed most aspects of brain-retarded disturbances, hence the zeal to think wide and deep.
We are still groping with the basic amenities of life here coupled with all forms of distractions.
Their ways are very straight and consistent. Some of us may be thinking that this discovery does not affect the price of 'Garri' in the market. By the time they expand it now, the judge in the law court may not need a lawyer to interrogate a suspect. What he will do is to use a computer that will extract all the informations from your brain and just pass a judgement in a day. I hope our own generations to come will match up with them.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by kstyle2(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Say all u wnt but m kinda sure uniport rats r exempted.dose ones wey dey delta hostel,extension.......infact i cnt kal dem rats.....dey were pig-like rats.na dem dey control u sef

1 Like

Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Wsdm: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
They have crossed most aspects of brain-retarded disturbances, hence the zeal to think wide and deep.
We are still groping with the basic amenities of life here coupled with all forms of distractions.
Their ways are very straight and consistent. Some of us may be thinking that this discovery does not affect the price of 'Garri' in the market. By the time they expand it now, the judge in the law court may not need a lawyer to interrogate a suspect. What he will do is to use a computer that will extract all the informations from your brain and just pass a judgement in a day. I hope our own generations to come will match up with them.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
You can never control Nigerian rats. They are uncontrollable! mark my words. grin
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
Promhize: Baba God, God bless you God
grin lol wat's dis all bout
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by lif2uz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
That can only control all those aje buter Rats and not these pkako Nigerian Rats that steal meat from pot of soup.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
leonard509: story. . .i'll be glad to c a human controling an animal without any wire connection. . . .hw diz development wan take help pesing during emergency. . .lets say i dey bush. .lion com sight me..d lion go w8 make pesin connect wire near im brain??
grin grin lol u cn try doin dat ooo
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by planetuzor(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
May spoil business for boiz ooooo
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Youngzedd(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
I love science.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by lacosteIII(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
cheesy now all d rats are dead grin
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
Its pinky and the brain
Pinky and the brain
One is a genius
The others insane!!! grin
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
WHILE OUR SCIENTISTS R LOOKING 4 SHELL JOB
AND TRYING TO INVENT A CAR OUT OF ROOFING SHEETS undecided

1 Like

Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by hardbody: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Oya come and try am with Lagos rats. The rats in Lagos have since perfected the art of controlling the house owner. They will be looking at you and sniggering with their nose in the air. You will be looking at them in amazement and will only take a step when they are done and scampering away. Na today??
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by pesty100(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wat need have i controlling a rat with my mind

1 Like

Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
So the Imperius curse will soon become reality...
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
maclatunji: The rate at which technology is going is quite breathtaking. Impossibilities are becoming yesterday's technology.

And I am so happy that I am part of it grin
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

And I am so happy that I am part of it grin

Iya Ekiti, Na you be the rat?

1 Like

Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Iya Ekiti, Na you be the rat?

smh angry
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mind controlling a rat's tail into a nearby mouse trap... #NOTbad
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by cute9ja: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wake me up, when scientists develop an app, that will control wenger's stubborn mind.

1 Like

Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by jreyez(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
henryvirus: intresting...though i'ld prefer to control banks ATM wiv my mind.

Nd maybe control some specific leaders' minds in Nigeria to do d common man's wish.

undecided
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by jreyez(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
cute9ja: Wake me up, when scientists develop an app, that will control wenger's stubborn mind.

You football freaks undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP / Indonesian Spa Offers Snake Massage Services / NigComSat-1, Nigeria's Satellite In The Orbit: What Is The Situation Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.