Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Senator Festus Keyamo To Reveal Senators True Salaries & Allowances? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Festus Keyamo To Reveal Senators True Salaries & Allowances? (587 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes / Okupe May Hire Keyamo To Defend Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Festus Keyamo To Reveal Senators True Salaries & Allowances? by lukaino(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2013
Since i got wind of Festus Keyamo's interest in running for the post of Senator representing Delta state, i have not stopped imagining what Nigerian Senate would look like with the controversial lawyer and activist being a member of the Senate. Would he continue to be as vocal as we have known him to be over the years? or would we see transformation as seen in Abati? Personally, i expect him to demystify the hollowed chambers by by being the first serving Senator to make public what a Nigerian Senator actually earns(with evidence); thus putting to rest our speculatons.

What do you think?
Re: Senator Festus Keyamo To Reveal Senators True Salaries & Allowances? by Scarpon(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2013
we all no that will never happen any if it does its not gonna be true
Re: Senator Festus Keyamo To Reveal Senators True Salaries & Allowances? by bonna4u(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Fingers crossed. People do change as change is a constant. But in his case, I pray he remains vocal as he has been in the past.
Re: Senator Festus Keyamo To Reveal Senators True Salaries & Allowances? by slap1(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2013
Misleading topic. Why do you want to know what a senator earns? Will it reduce the salary? It can only make you more angry.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo: 60 ‘YES O’ Cadets Sacked Over Alleged Extortion / Imolites Deserve The Truth. / Patience Jonathan Discloses Mother's Burial Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.