Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Igbos Deportation Versus APC Led Goverment,what Is Your Stand As A Nigerian? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Deportation Versus APC Led Goverment,what Is Your Stand As A Nigerian? (541 Views)

Another Record By APC Led Government / PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions / How Lagos Broke Its Own Laws On Deportation - Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Deportation Versus APC Led Goverment,what Is Your Stand As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2013
I was utterly disappoinnted by the action of the of Governor of lagos state. What this man did puts a question mark to his hi standing as a SAN. A SAN that turns constitution upside down due to hatred or politics is a total disgrace to NBA. No wonder this man failed WAEC and didn't achieve any thing as a lawyer! Charge and bail SAN. I keeping telling people to be on the alart about this APC-From the action of this Governor,they didn't mean well to Nigeria and Igbos in particular.Before now,you were helping them unite with loved ones but now,they are nuisance. God is watching oh! THis action must be condemned by all not only Igbos! Those looking for shepoppotamus should also be more vocal on this issue! Igbos be wise and continue with your struggles,God who blessed our fore fathers 20pounds is still alive.
Re: Igbos Deportation Versus APC Led Goverment,what Is Your Stand As A Nigerian? by Toktee(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2013
@op,So what do you intend to acheive here,to paint Apc as a bad party or to complain about ur brother's deportation from lagos?
The question i keep asking is that"are you the only tribe in lagos;why is other tribes not complaining"i advice you to take ur camplain to NTA there it will reach more audience than here,you guys are problem to any soceity you found yourselves,the earlier you stay quiet and do legimate bussiness the better for all,do not ignore my advice ok
Re: Igbos Deportation Versus APC Led Goverment,what Is Your Stand As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2013
Dsame way u ve contributed immensly to every society we re found
Re: Igbos Deportation Versus APC Led Goverment,what Is Your Stand As A Nigerian? by Toktee(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2013
zonaking: Dsame way u ve contributed immensly to every society we re found
So you have agreed with me that neusance to any where you found urselves,,,as for contribution i don't know maybe you will mention it for clearlity
Re: Igbos Deportation Versus APC Led Goverment,what Is Your Stand As A Nigerian? by Toktee(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2013
zonaking: Dsame way u ve contributed immensly to every society we re found
Re: Igbos Deportation Versus APC Led Goverment,what Is Your Stand As A Nigerian? by vedaxcool(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2013
Are u asking as a biafran or a Nigerian? U can't have it both ways.
Re: Igbos Deportation Versus APC Led Goverment,what Is Your Stand As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
As a Biafran, I think it is a good development.

It is a proof that there is nothing like one Nigeria.
Only foolish Biafrans believe in such stupidity.

Biafrans are being forcefully "departed" through bombs in the North
and they are being forcefully deported from the West.

What else are we waiting for?

(1) (Reply)

Hawaii Copies Lagos, Anambra, Akwa Ibom & Rivers States / Sergeant Caught On Camera While Asking Bribe Gets The Boot / Anambra Governorship Poll: PDP Disowns Andy Uba -festus Owete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.