Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) (61121 Views)

The Miracle Of Body Magic And Wonder Bra – By Etcetera / ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping / Wonder Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by andyanders: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
What if the bosom is a heavy duty type how can these tiny brackets carry them? Ladies answer
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by pweetiedee(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
murimoney: chei we guys don finish!
now how we go take know flippers n original bosoms b4 we date any gal? grin
its not meant to make it bigger joo. Just more comfy dan d normal one. And easier to remuv for u guys
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
SMH

At the end of the day, na we the guys go still get extorted.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by cardoso111(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
LObatan!
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Old news! Na dis kind bra I dey use wear my "Jalapas".D bobby go rise like machine gun.10 stars!!! It rocks!!

2 Likes

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by mpeg(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
i hope the silicon material used will not turne to poison wenever boys sucks?
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
andyanders: What if the bosom is a heavy duty type how can these tiny brackets carry them? Ladies answer
It goes up to a F. But... For dem cowbell citizen, d weight of d bobby fit dismantle d glue. Besides, wetin persin wiv excess luggage dey push up? undecided
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by frainc(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Caracta: I smell cancer of the b00bsss tongue
also to d mouth of d sucker hmmmn
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
mpeg: i hope the silicon material used will not turne to poison wenever boys sucks?
Haba! Easy nau! Na Aba made bra ya babe dey buy? lipsrsealed
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by kunlesehan(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
invisible condoms next.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
kola oloye: What a nice development. Makes the job easier wink
better start practising how to use one hand to undo her because it will be a while before you find a girl wearing this.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by donsteady(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
about 10k naira, i dont think so
Jessicanoble: How much? Can I buy it in naija
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by buchai: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Am sure they wont have my boy friend girl friend size i mean kpatanla size.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by ChukChinCol(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
What of Invisibreastcancer?
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
This, is, one, sexy, bra! I , love, it!
Imagine how i go feel when i dey romance her back and i no go dey feel any bra but a soft, smooth, calm back! Ooo the feeling!
Oyibo thanks *happy*
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by boniflex(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wen dem go helps produce invisible condoms?
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by boniflex(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wen dem go helps us produce invisible condoms?
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by denzel2009: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2013

They sell it in Aba but it uses stapler to hold.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
denzel2009:

They sell it in Aba but it uses stapler to hold.
Lmao! Werey!!!
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by calcal: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
what about big falling one?
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by omajali2003(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
How many women wear bras these days anyway.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by drealdoc89(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
kola oloye: What a nice
development. Makes the job
easier

*smiles*
dnt u tink d job wil b harda now? Cos d info says d bra gat stickers!
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nuzo1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nothing can ever be wrong with a girl with such abbs, decent bow leg and a skinny denin jean.

Damnit! angry
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by ajibaby2: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
I have for sale if u're interested holla @ mailmadametrendy@gmail.com for details and for inquiries.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
End time thing
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Orikinla(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Those are my kind of babes on parade.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Drdreluv: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
I hope does with flat brest will benefit from this
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
I was thinking it was suck through sef.. Invisible ke
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Youngtekkey(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
my gf will like it so much with her average booobs but i will advice guys that if ur gf wear this bra and u want to suck her booobs first of all clean the booobs with omo,clean,airel soap so that all the glue will have been washed away before u suck the booobs and first start sucking the booobs from the nippple good luck to u all

1 Like

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by rodbel(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Stella_Bella: I need one in Orobo size!

Ehen! Can I meet you please? grin
Stella_Bella: I need one in Orobo size!

Ehen! Can I meet you please? cheesy
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
lorretta u: Is it convenient for plus sized brea/sts? wink
now am interested
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by pcagbaji(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
please girls don't go for that. this is end time be where my beloved sisters may the good lord be with you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN / Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.