Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau (45526 Views)

My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / 107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Aluweezy(m): 1:11am On Aug 02, 2013
Am suprised some people are saying its right she killed the man. For God sake she took a life! And thats a sin, not as if the man is some stranger or rapist, he's her husband, may his soul rest in peace. That girl deserve to be punished. And please, quit the excuse that she's 17, we all know the northern tradition, even some marry at 16yrs. And 6times a day aint that bad, worrying though but she should found a better way to settle it not take his life. Atleast, is not as if she wasn't enjoying some of the session

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by obuji: 1:30am On Aug 02, 2013
Everking: End time
is there any thing you guys will not call "End time"?
Even the killing of Abel by his brother Cain was end time abi? Or beginning time??
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Ama28(f): 2:00am On Aug 02, 2013
Aluweezy: Am suprised some people are saying its right she killed the man. For God sake she took a life! And thats a sin, not as if the man is some stranger or rapist, he's her husband, may his soul rest in peace. That girl deserve to be punished. And please, quit the excuse that she's 17, we all know the northern tradition, even some marry at 16yrs. And 6times a day aint that bad, worrying though but she should found a better way to settle it not take his life. Atleast, is not as if she wasn't enjoying some of the session

My dear your reasons are so wrong to a fault! You think six times is not much for a human being? Get serious! On daily bases? What time does she have to heal if she is bruised? I don't think you will be singing the same song if you were at the receiving end and not the giving!
Try it with your woman (assuming your married) and bring us result, especially a woman that is two months pregnant! That is torture!

Have you ever heard of the word self defence before? That's why most of us are not condemning her. She is in conflict with the law and not a criminal. In juvenile court, she will be confined to a remand home and not prison. Yes she can't go home!
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by brayan(m): 2:44am On Aug 02, 2013
Since she was married she wasnt raped rather assaulted trust me thats what women even younger than her up north have to go through every day for most part of their young lives well she has committed a crime but should be tried as a juvinille but the fact the guy dey use tashi damn six times a day could mean nothing less than 2hrs per round angry
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by khiaa(f): 5:03am On Aug 02, 2013
konn:

so she should have waited till the man kill her with forced sex everyday?

Although I feel for the girl, the question is, instead of choking him when he was asleep, why didn't she use that time to run. They will find her guilty on that question alone, it happens all the time because at the time of the killing she wasn't in harms way so it wasn't self defense. She should have killed him while the ra.pe was in progress.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by khiaa(f): 5:11am On Aug 02, 2013
brayan: Since she was married she wasnt raped rather assaulted trust me thats what women even younger than her up north have to go through every day for most part of their young lives well she has committed a crime but should be tried as a juvinille but the fact the guy dey use tashi damn six times a day could mean nothing less than 2hrs per round angry

Just because a woman is married doesn't mean she can't be raped by her husband. Yes through marriage you become one and your bodies belong to each other, to love and cherish, not to hurt, disrespect and abuse. In america it is a crime to rape a spouse, but that is irrelevant because this happened in nigeria.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by tintingz(m): 5:50am On Aug 02, 2013
Ama28:

My dear your reasons are so wrong to a fault! You think six times is not much for a human being? Get serious! On daily bases? What time does she have to heal if she is bruised? I don't think you will be singing the same song if you were at the receiving end and not the giving!
Try it with your woman (assuming your married) and bring us result, especially a woman that is two months pregnant! That is torture!

Have you ever heard of the word self defence before? That's why most of us are not condemning her. She is in conflict with the law and not a criminal. In juvenile court, she will be confined to a remand home and not prison. Yes she can't go home!
self defense?? Was the man a stranger or attacking the girl from her story?

For her to say he had se;x with her 6times a day is impossible...if she's not happy with the courtship why can't she file a divorce which Islam permits muslims according to sharia law.

Murder is a case, two head can't make it right.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by nokingasgod: 5:52am On Aug 02, 2013
chagga:
http://telegraphng.com/2013/08/under-aged-bride-kills-husband-over-hyperactive-libido/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Good riddance to bad rubbish is it? Well, I hope Human Rights activists especially Women's Lib advocates will come to her aid, she's a minor and could still be rehabilitated and used for campaigns against Yerima and his ilks.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by cowgurl: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2013
"He was sleeping with me six times in a day. I kept complaining to him that I could not stand his intimate urge but he refused to listen to my plea; no family member was ready to help me, so I did what I did."

This is sickening, especially the part where she complained and NO FAMILY MEMBER was there to help.

Guess he never saw this coming huh, good riddance!
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Burger01(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2013
funshybam: Mtscheww ...only six times daily? when i dey wire my "ELEJETUTU" ten times daily
Na lie abeg..
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Ptoocool(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2013
All ï want is Fø̲̣̣я̅ ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ authorities to allow me go home..#home my yansh# datz ur new home girl..
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Vegasailin: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2013
Shey ko durusoke for 6times daily *this man*
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by BrightCar: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2013
sarutobie: Eleyi gidi gan!..
Emu pake mimo wa! grin
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by BrightCar: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2013
raheemat21: That can't be d reason she killed him,its impossible for a man to have sex six times per day unless he wants to faint and beside he's a muslim nd probably fasting which proves that d story is made up. and even if its six tym per day its impossible for d girl to kill her husband because of sex.
MY FRIEND CLOSE YOUR MOUTH, WHAT DO YOU KNOW? WHICH KAN YEYE MUSLIM?
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by debbieakin(f): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2013
R.I.P(Rest in P*ssy)
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by BrightCar: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2013
playah P: This can't be true!!

How can a 17 year old woman strangle a 26 year old man??

How can a man have sex 6 times a day??

I'm a guy and trust me, I love sexxx and I hit it a lot but 6 times a day??.... That's impossible!!

I stand to be corrected though!!

If truly it was the girl that murdered him, then we are yet to know d true story!!
BROS, THIS ABOKIS ARE UNPREDICTABLE, THEY ARE ALWAYS HIGH ON BURA-YA-TASHI, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE HEARD OF IT BEFORE, ITS COMMON WITH THE NORTHERNERS.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by owolabifunke14(f): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Chris†Kid:

Wow so sure eh. you must've explored that area a lot.
Come and help me confirm it
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by chiogoezubem(f): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hey guys, I just saw this girl on TVC 12o'clock news. She was paraded along other criminals by the police. She was wearing a blue hijab. Hhhmmm. SMH
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by InHim4Him(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
funshybam: Mtscheww ...only six times daily? when i dey wire my "ELEJETUTU" ten times daily
Since you have nothing else to do, any sueprise?
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by paschalomenihu: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Those who are supporting under age marriage should read this.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Idiotuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Felvet(f): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
abu0710102013: Did d reporter said it was a muslim. MAY B U 4GOT TO ASK THAT QUESTION
Muslim or Christian, under age marriage is not good
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by brighter: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Thank God for the deliverance He granted this girl
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by MiloRambaldi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
So this is a case of rape (of a 17year old girl) and self defense. Case closed.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by ChristKid1: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
owolabifunke14: Come and help me confirm it

How old are you? I don't want you to be charged with statutory räpe
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by kinroyal: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
it is either u are jobless or u are below humanity.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by brighter: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
Thank God for deliverance granted this girl.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by drnoel: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
fine, so lets see if the law charges her as a minor or as an adult. this will now determine where the law stands on what does hypocrites did in that hollow chamber
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Alohababy: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
He should be buried under the sugar cane because na sweet thing kill am. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by tontons: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
Omen100:

you may not be far from the gospel truth you know
dis 1 na quoran truth oo
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Kidman03(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
LMAO!!

Chai! You go fear comments for this thread nah grin grin grin grin

I don laff so tey I don get stomach ache. LWKMD!!!
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Dmentor(f): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
That's the bad side of early marriage. The wife is still a child. Did you hear her? She just wants to go home. She doesn't even know the implications of the crime that she had committed.
Senators for early marriage, beware!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me! / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.