Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo (3554 Views)

Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. / Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by naijagaga: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2013

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by geovanni24(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
His tattoos are worth dying for by some naija chicks!...his body build, on point,...but his Charisma doesn't look Nigerian and new in the musicc industry!...anyway, he's a perfect singer, who knows HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ penetrate the soul of his listeners,living them in the mood of Ecstasy...Burna!...I'm right behind you!
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by IboBoyNuel(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
i dnt knw y dis guy dey always quarrel with ein shirt
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by sync(f): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
ABEG TELL HIM TO SHAVE THE DOWN AREA
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
YummMmm
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Abeg wetin be the dress code for that show?
Make I enter with swimmin trunk
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by IAMBREEZY: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thats my guy
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by Nomski0(f): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Burna's body is to-die-for.......especially when sleeked with oil.......i'll glady run his race with those abs of his.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
I hate tattoos angry

But hes fine though embarassed
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by tellwisdom: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
Spits undecided
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by Aryourkunlay(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
geovanni24: His tattoos are worth dying for by some naija chicks!...his body build, on point,...but his Charisma doesn't look Nigerian and new in the musicc industry!...anyway, he's a perfect singer, who knows HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ penetrate the soul of his listeners,living them in the mood of Ecstasy...Burna!...I'm right behind you!

aside from his tattos, he aint got no belly-spacks.., and still, he's showin' off.. He's probably a learner
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by dplomaticVal: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
Repellent physique he'v got there.
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by 3ace(m): 5:18am On Aug 02, 2013
His face looks different in the first pix.
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 02, 2013
I see un-shaved hairs Cool abs tho'....
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2013
Na wa. Genevieve revealed small skin, everyone wan kill am for lack of decency. Burna Boy forget him shirt for house, girls dey fantasize of pouring palm oil for him body. See where una mind dey? Shey dis one na decent? angry

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2013
I liked him better with his clothes on. Maybe the hairs, or the boxers, just doesn't do it for me.

#teamCleanShaven cool
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2013
*lukn abt frantically* wher z d sexiness??... choi...*spits and runs away*
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2013
For all those dying for his body he said I should tell you
"When I dey hustle you dey lick lollipop,I no send if you no like me or not"
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2013
Trash..luk dirty..i'm nt hatin oh..nd dnt try 2 quote me else..i will.....
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by amiskurie(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2013
cool one!
pls pot belly pple do nt hate!
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by Uchmangunner: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2013
masonkz: I liked him better with his clothes on. Maybe the hairs, or the boxers, just doesn't do it for me.

#teamCleanShaven cool
U be gay? Y talking about a fellow man in that manner?
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by UyiIredia(m): 1:08am On Aug 03, 2013
ogugua88: Na wa. Genevieve revealed small skin, everyone wan kill am for lack of decency. Burna Boy forget him shirt for house, girls dey fantasize of pouring palm oil for him body. See where una mind dey? Shey dis one na decent? angry

Comot for here. Damilola went half nude you were drooling now you're stooling over others comments.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 03, 2013
Nomski0: Burna's body is to-die-for.......especially when sleeked with oil.......i'll glady run his race with those abs of his.

For someone who watches male soccer i'm surprised you are salivating over this undecided
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by UyiIredia(m): 1:29am On Aug 03, 2013
I don't particularly feel his look but it's fairly decent and certainly a much better view than my abs which I'm working on.
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 03, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Comot for here. Damilola went half nude you were drooling now you're stooling over others comments.

Are you seriously trying to compare Damilola's private and artistic photo shoot to this man going to a public event with no shirt and sagging pants? Abeg.
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Sexy Abs At Glo by fantastic1: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
geovanni24:
His tattoos are worth dying for by some naija chicks!...his body build, on point,...but his Charisma doesn't look Nigerian and new in the musicc industry!...anyway, he's a perfect singer, who knows HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ penetrate the soul of his listeners,living them in the mood of Ecstasy...Burna!...I'm right behind you!

This is 2022 and Burna boy is still going hot

(1) (Reply)

Megan Good Lookalike Wow!!! / Philip Emeagwali Is 60 Today!! His Message To Nigeria / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.