Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

God's Answers To Life's Questions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Answers To Life's Questions (425 Views)

'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Kneel Down And Ask Your Personal Life Questions From Deep Edo Witch / Pastor Chris Answers real Life Questions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Answers To Life's Questions by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
QUESTIONS are good! I doubt if all will agree to this.

You remember the days in school for those who are no longer in one, and students now; the appearance of questions send shivers down the spine of a lot many.

What about ANSWERS; I'm so sure you love the sight of them, either at the back of your textbooks or wherever you can find them, even when you dont know what the questions are.

But the truth of the matter is that QUESTIONS are good, wherever you dont have questions, answers are meaningless. It is only when there are questions and nobody can proffer answers to them that it becomes frustrating.

How will you feel if you have an opportunity to hear God saying; ask me any question and I will give the answer(s) to them; excited you'll be I'm sure.

Now that is the opportunity before you now as I undertake an assignment given me by God to compile questions from wherever and He is going to supply answers to them all.

In order words I'm writing a book titled; GOD'S ANSWERS TO LIFE'S QUESTIONS and I dont want to leave you out of the excitement, so why not go ahead and drop any question you might want God to supply answers to here OR go to my page: Readers ARE Leaders-- [url][/url]http://adfoc.us/1679581

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Prayers To Man & His Existence / Homosexuality: Should We "Judge" Or Not? / Why Do People Get So Mad When Questioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.