Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting (21743 Views)

Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting / Buhari Postpones Emergency FEC Meeting Till Monday / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by mascot87(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2013
FSU:

Your cancer-infected Fasola, Your frog-eyed Tinubu and your almajiri Buhari APC is DOA
Na who curse this guy? You are finished tongue
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2013
payless:

I don't support deportation of Nigerians in their owm country. If family reunification is what you termed as "deportation", then fine. Let Peter Obi come out and deny if he was communicated to about impending family reunification or not. But when you don't have a job or address in Lagos and wandering around in Lagos or sleeping under the bridge, that is a recipe for disaster. Federal overnment in Abuja did the same thing last week by relocating people back to their state of origins. As a matter of fact, Akwa-Ibom and Lagos State have agreements of family reunification between both states. It is sad that everything has to be political these days.

Don't take some of my posts serious because I do things for the fun of it, but I realise sometimes that Nigerians don't really have sense of humor as they want people to believe. I have taken on many Yorubas on this forum when I feel they are being tribalistic. Have you ever done that? Go through my posts very well, I have said most Igbo people in Lagos are law abiding citizens. I have Igbo friends in North Carolina and they are different from the ones on nairaland.
If you can joke with the arrest, detention, deportation and dumping some Nigerians on the road at 3am, I cannot joke with that. I cannot joke with such inhumane treatment on my fellow country men, whether they'r Igbo, hausa, yoruba,etc. Because some people are poor or have mental challenges, does not make them LESSER humans. Those who violate the law in Lagos State should be dealt with according to the laws. If there's any reason to relocate some Nigerians, it MUST be with the CONSENT of the people to be relocated and their families or govt back home.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2013
FSU:

Your cancer-infected Fasola, Your frog-eyed Tinubu and your almajiri Buhari APC is DOA
who is dis bag of shit?
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Damsman10(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2013
ifihearam: My ever ready presido,efficient and very unpredictable.Everyone would be standing on his or her toes by tomorrow. Well i would have loved to disclose the reason of the emergency meeting but will be an act of disloyalty on my part. Please bear with us.
i hope you're right on dis one 'cos i lost faith in dis government a lng tym ago
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2013
Jalal: This post has being hiding.

In the name of Jesus, Mohammad, Amadioha, Sango, Buddha, Shiva, every principality and power wherever they may be, I command this 'hiding' post to come out of hiding! grin grin
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by LibertyRep: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2013
Isn't it absurd to hurl insults around over a meeting yet to hold and the agenda of which is unknown yet?
Why not wait till after the rumored meeting before ur usual political and ethnic induced e-war.
Pathetic Lots.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by BrightCar: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
If you can joke with the arrest, detention, deportation and dumping some Nigerians on the road at 3am, I cannot joke with that. I cannot joke with such inhumane treatment on my fellow country men, whether they'r Igbo, hausa, yoruba,etc. Because some people are poor or have mental challenges, does not make them LESSER humans. Those who violate the law in Lagos State should be dealt with according to the laws. If there's any reason to relocate some Nigerians, it MUST be with the CONSENT of the people to be relocated and their families or govt back home.
I WHOLLY AGREE WITH U. THIS IS AN ACT OF APARTHEID DISPLAYED BY FASHOLA. THUMB DOWN 1MILLION TIMES FOR FASHOLA.
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by ayobase(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2013
payless:

Old man read it again with your spectacle on: You don't shuffle your cabinet unless they have failed. If he reshuffles his cabinet; it means they have not performed. As Americans say, don't fix it if ain't broke. Why reshuffle if things working for you?

".....unless you have failed.." is different from "....unless you have failed..."

Correct in both statements though, but misinterpreted!

A case of anti-GEJ and pro-GEJ
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by goody36: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2013
payless: What can a slopke do? Calling a meeting to rehearse the same failed PDP agenda.

You should stop calling your President names.Give honour to whom it is due and learn to respect others,because your statement shows that you are lacking in morals.
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Bigcake: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2013
payless: What can a slopke do? Calling a meeting to rehearse the same failed PDP agenda.
He is better off than ur ffather n motherr

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

He should have lodged them at Transcorp Hilton Hotel but since theres none of that in Iboland he has to make do with the next best thing

You are insufferable.

Do you really enjoy what you do on NL?

Dude, life is too short for you to go on like this hating.

It has serious health consequences.

Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by successking: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2013
The purpose for the meeting will be made known to us after the meeting, so lets cross our hands and wait while the meeting lasts.
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by BrightCar: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2013
SOME PEOPLE WILL SOON RUN MENTAL, MERELY HEARING THE NAME GEJ. BUHARI CANNOT DELIVER, TINUBU HAS NOTHING TO OFFER, WHO ELSE, LAMIDO: HE IS THE GREATEST JOKE. GEJ ALL THE WAY, 2015 CARRY GO. COMPLETE THE GOOD WORK YOU HAVE STARTED.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by BrightCar: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2013
successking: The purpose for the meeting will be made known to us after the meeting, so lets cross our hands and wait while the meeting lasts.
MADE KNOWN TO US BY WHO? AMAECHI OR JANG? I CROSS MY FINGERS
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Chinom(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2013
antartica: Maybe to declare a state of emergency in lagos for blatant acts of secession.

Hahahaha... please don't make them shit in their pants. We will give them a second chance. Lagos CANNOT seceed, it will be ursurped. Have you forgotten that Murtalla Mohammed designated lagos a "Special Area". That status has not changed. That is why massive oil money was used to develope Lagos in the '70s, '80s and '90s.
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by searay(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2013
bibiazim1: If this is because the ministers arent working, then he should reshu"fool" himself too and stop fooling us. Fool
never you ever call the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a fool, learn to respect your elders and it shall be well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by omeiz93: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2013
I would have told you guys the reason for d emergency meeting, i dont want to disclose it now, until d oga at the top made it known to d public
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by omeiz93: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2013
You have said it all, she is untouchable.
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by hassey(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2013
APC was registered four days ago, yesterday president call for E.M and u guys still dnt knw d agenda of d meeting.
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Mogidi: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2013
GEJ calls meeting and the whole Tinubu mob starts pooing in their pants.

These people go die before 2015 RFLMAO!!!!

All hail da Leader. GEJ is here till 2019 at least, repeat at least till 2019.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by chillykelly86(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2013
There could be a variety of reasons to warrant calling for an emergency FEC meeting, but I don't think a cabinet re-shuffle qualifies as one. Unless of course, the reason for the cabinet re-shuffle, itself, is serious and needing urgent attention.
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2013
It is very immature to speculate. If there is an emergency FEC meeting, it means there is an emergency that the FEC needs to meet for in favor of Nigeria and Nigerians.

But am amused that most anti-GEJites are so glued to know what GEJ will say next, I hope the haters have recognize how GEJ pronouncements affect their thinking every other minute. He calls for a meeting, they get freaked out.

By the way, Join GEJites Club and be a Volunteer for FreshAir 2015 project. Be counted amongst progressives. Visit w w w.g e j i t e s . c om today and be counted.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Babaji111(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
He is the president, what is wrong in calling a cabinet meeting especially when he believes there is something going wrong somewhere. He may even decide to resign if he feels doing so, the komanda in sif. undecided
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by remzytimer: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote
author=Babaji111]He is the president, what is wrong in calling a
cabinet meeting especially when he believes there is something going
wrong somewhere. He may even decide to resign if he feels doing so, the
komanda in sif. undecided[/quote] Did you say "may decide to resign"? Where did that one happen in Nigeria before?
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote
author=Babaji111]He is the president, what is wrong in calling a
cabinet meeting especially when he believes there is something going
wrong somewhere. He may even decide to resign if he feels doing so, the
komanda in sif. undecided[/quote] Did u say "gej may decide to resign"? Where did that happen in Nigeria before?
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by ceaz4r(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
payless:

You don't reshuffle your cabinet unless you have failed. You keep your cabinet intact if they are performing.

Did you just say that? Why do people hurriedly expose their ignorance?
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

You are indirectly condemning your master presdo Jonathan, for showing a 'good example' when he 'deported' 167 Nigerians from Abuja. Until you look presido Jonathan in the face and CONDEMN HIM for such 'inhumane treatment', THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO XXSINCERE 9GERIA will be in vain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid / Alex Otti's Campaign Car Involved In Accident (Photos) / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.