Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting (21744 Views)

Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting / Buhari Postpones Emergency FEC Meeting Till Monday / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You'r attached to which Nigeria? Incredible! Since I joined NL, I've not seen any evidence that you and your fellow worshippers at Tinubu's temple mean well for Nigeria. If there's any, kindly bring it to the fore. How can we reconcile your attachment to Nigeria and your support for deportation of Nigerians in their own country?
Which is worse and anti-Nigeria,DEPORTATION OR AGITATING FOR A BIAFRA COUNTRY??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by collynzo2(m): 1:25am On Aug 02, 2013
payless:

You don't reshuffle your cabinet unless you have failed. You keep your cabinet intact if they are performing.
Anything wrong with correcting a failure?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Pataki: 1:28am On Aug 02, 2013
talktimi: family unification by dumping people at the roadside by 3am in the morning & leaving them to their fate ? Even mad men & wild animals have more courtesy than that...
So you have been relating with mad men and wild animals huh to be fully informed on how they behave?
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by bibiazim1: 1:41am On Aug 02, 2013
If this is because the ministers arent working, then he should reshu"fool" himself too and stop fooling us. Fool
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by bibiazim1: 1:42am On Aug 02, 2013
collynzo2: Anything wrong with correcting a failure?
So let him correct himself
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by OlayaTolulope: 2:27am On Aug 02, 2013
lets wait patiently
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:56am On Aug 02, 2013
bibiazim1: If this is because the ministers arent working, then he should reshu"fool" himself too and stop fooling us. Fool

Call not the president of this country fool.
If you have lost confidence in him, vote him out in the next presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by talk2s(m): 3:14am On Aug 02, 2013
All of U that are quick at, and excited to call President Jonathan names and pre-empt doom, is it not a pity that that is all U know and all U can do?
It just reveals how polluted your states of minds are and how inconsequential all of U are.
Empty vessels are known by the loudness of the noise they make.
Children-children, GROW UP !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by dayokanu(m): 3:16am On Aug 02, 2013
talktimi: family unification by dumping people at the roadside by 3am in the morning & leaving them to their fate ? Even mad men & wild animals have more courtesy than that...

He should have lodged them at Transcorp Hilton Hotel but since theres none of that in Iboland he has to make do with the next best thing

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by delors(m): 3:25am On Aug 02, 2013
Suo shocked shocked shocked! Na wah o...Why all the hidden posts na? Abi those NLers get mental higi haga?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Standing5(m): 4:19am On Aug 02, 2013
FSU:

Your cancer-infected Fasola, Your frog-eyed Tinubu and your almajiri Buhari APC is DOA
How does the topic of disscusion involve those you just mentioned in your post?
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Youngtekkey(m): 4:32am On Aug 02, 2013
Decryptor: Fowlshola should be arrested for treason!
mumu shey na ur papa wan arrest am are u reasoning with ur anus abeg think before u type
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Youngtekkey(m): 4:34am On Aug 02, 2013
Standing5:
How does the topic of disscusion involve those you just mentioned in your post?
thank u jare my brother the guy get problem ni him chicken/fowl brain no fit comprehend wetin the topic mean
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by MrFire: 4:40am On Aug 02, 2013
Youngtekkey: thank u jare my brother the guy get problem ni him chicken/fowl brain no fit comprehend wetin the topic mean

See who is talking. What is ni? Your grammar skills show you graduated from University of Okitipupa. Even bad English you can't write properly. SMH.
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by awodman: 5:34am On Aug 02, 2013
Jonathan will never reshuffle his cabinet...let's wait and see...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by otokx(m): 6:02am On Aug 02, 2013
Is it ASUU things?
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by olawalemanog: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=FSU]

Your cancer-infected Fasola, Your frog-eyed Tinubu and your almajiri Buhari APC is DOA[/quot
And yet these three are old enough to be you father...i think you need to examine yourself ; think abt the ppl at home b4 throwing insults at elders.
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by talktimi(m): 6:24am On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

He should have lodged them at Transcorp Hilton Hotel but since theres none of that in Iboland he has to make do with the next best thing
i'll just pretend that you're an intelligent person.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by olawalemanog: 6:29am On Aug 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I said it on this forum that when GEJ will do cabinet reshuffle, no one would know. All the speculations in May amounted to nothing. Now, the President is doing it at his own time and his own way.

I'm not really in support of frequent changes in govt. I believe people should be given time to achieve results and consolidate (for those who are working towards achieving results). I believe whole sale changes mid-way in a tenure is not a sign of a focused govt. I know the President is also an advocate of allowing appointees, who are working, sufficient time achieve results. I hope the president limits the changes to the few ministers who have been occupying space and doing minimal work or nothing. I also suspect that some ministers nominated by the few anti-GEJ governors may suffer collateral damage.

Whatever happens, I hope the president retains the ministers of finance, works, agriculture, aviation (if she's not interested in the Anambra polls), power, trade and investment, information and a few others.

Who knows, the meeting may even have nothing to do with cabinet changes

In fact you desrve to be made a minister if you know this much. As for me, i am not interested bc the country is fast retrogressing and the indices are too glaring for all to see. The most disturbing
is the complete in cofidence in the country by the youths...this should disturb any right thinking Nigerian.
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by boniflex(m): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by gp66(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I said it on this forum that when GEJ will do cabinet reshuffle, no one would know. All the speculations in May amounted to nothing. Now, the President is doing it at his own time and his own way.

I'm not really in support of frequent changes in govt. I believe people should be given time to achieve results and consolidate (for those who are working towards achieving results). I believe whole sale changes mid-way in a tenure is not a sign of a focused govt. I know the President is also an advocate of allowing appointees, who are working, sufficient time achieve results. I hope the president limits the changes to the few ministers who have been occupying space and doing minimal work or nothing. I also suspect that some ministers nominated by the few anti-GEJ governors may suffer collateral damage.

Whatever happens, I hope the president retains the ministers of finance, works, agriculture, aviation (if she's not interested in the Anambra polls), power, trade and investment, information and a few others.

Who knows, the meeting may even have nothing to do with cabinet changes

it is thesame pple like u that will call the president a retardant and that he has done nothing since he entered power failing to realise that he took full authority in d past 2yrs. Now u ar complaining that he should not reshuffle because pple need time to achieve results.

We have been pleading that u should give time to GEJ and u will testify wit ur mouth his transformation Agenda. So pls allow d president to do his wishes to achieve his result. Unperforming ministers should be dropped.

Change is dynamic. Carry go GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2013
melojames: President Jonathan, i pray you dont fail Nigeria totally.
How many times?
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2013
Even if he shld reshuffle, i bet he wont dare tempper with d likes of okonjo iweala, madueke cos of congo shining
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by slap1(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2013
Whatever it is, I hope it's for the greater good of ala Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by slap1(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2013
Did the military capture Buhari or Sambo with guns in Sambisa forest?
Re: Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting by Jalal(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2013
This post has being hiding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari / Umahi Celebrates New Yam Festival (Photos) / Buhari Receives Luong Quoc Thinh, Outgoing Ambassador Of Vietnam In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.