Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) (24200 Views)

Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) / Nigerian Refugees Wedding Ceremony At Yola IDPs Camp (Photos) / Boko Haram: Condoms And Sex Enhancing Drugs Found In Raided Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by eagleeye2: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2013
princesammmy: it is not better anywhere, come back home
Come back home and be *deported* by their host State government?
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2013
Wetin dem dey find there without passport? Dem dey live illegally na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by nenergy(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2013
Why won't they deport them? When they are deported within their own country. Welcome home!
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Jayses(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2013
One world government is a nice idea but i hate it because it's de wish of satan not God , my pple u will not need visa or any sort of permit to travel to any part of heaven @ Just work ur salvation first.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Clitoris(f): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2013
mancheeutd: lol! 2 things are involved its either jonathan is to be blame or END time thins... be that as it may the fg should pls help in dumping them to lagos fashola knws hw to move them to his dumping ground(anambra)
gringringrin
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by larryshow4(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2013
[size=20pt]THIS SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE JOKE SECTION grin grin grin grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2013
I see a lot of flat heads in that group!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2013
Not suprising that no one is talking about the illegality of their action. We go about breaking the law and we expect them to treat us with dignity. How did they even manage to cross over without passports?.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2013
ochukofortune: If Nigerians can be deported within nigeria, why won't a poor little country as Benin Republic deport nigerians? We nigerians are lossing our pride gradually. SMH
when we start obeying the laws of wherever we find ourselves we would stop being deported and being treated with disdain.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by tareigns(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2013
C wetin dem turn d citizens of d giant of africa to. Na dia palava. Mtseeew.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by olabamiji09(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2013
obizy1: Wetin una dy find 4 benin na
Se u no know say Benin Rep. beta past Niaija 4 now................ Just sitdown dey..... Dancing azonto
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by MitchDLeo(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2013
googlepikin: [size=20pt]i have a dream that one day all dis african countries will all be trying to come to Nigeria to do business(ghanaians).i see steady light in Jesus name![/size]

No they Won't. They are already going ahead of us, Take Ghana, South Africans e.t.c we sent them away before now we are the one looking for Visa to Visit their Countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by onila(f): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2013
spongeback: What are they doing in Benin The only good thing that has ever come out from there is djimon honsou.
grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by olabamiji09(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2013
Clitoris:
gringringrin
O boy no b small thing
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Watermelon(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2013
3ace: As bad as this country is, I can't consider relocating to Benin Republic. A country that shakes and begs when Nigeria closes border. What are my people looking for? It's obvious they are all hustlers with little earnings to show for it because if they are not, procuring their passports and IDs won't be a problem for them to finance. The Benin authorities have no blame at all. If dem no fit obtain those documeents. make dem dey come back home.
Benin repub is not that bad, I know many Nigerians who are making it big out over there, hair stylists, shop owners and many other bussinesses and the country has a more stable power supply than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by olabamiji09(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2013
W3xy1: benin out of all countries. na wa oh
I just dey laught................ Mind u Benin rep is beta than naija presently bcs there is no bokoharam in dat place very peaceful with gud economy...... So what are we saying

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by freecocoa(f): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2013
20,000 cfa = 6k? Hmm, this means I'll have to visit cotonou soon.

Ehen what is the topic of discussion again? Okay Nigerians face deportation from cotonou? What can I say when Nigerians are now also being deported from nigeria?

Oh well!
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by segzicres(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2013
they should all come back home! bunch of retards. ,scheew
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by PStacks(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2013
Nawa ooo. Notin we no go see for this naija.

No insult we no go receive for this naija..

UK placed a 3,000 pounds bond on UK visas and entry into the UK, kind'a understandable and still battling it..

Nao ordinary cotonu, benin republic.. INSULT! Insult of the highest order..

Thanks to our leaders.. Very soon, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Somalia would deport Nigerians..

Nigeria be like say e dey carry last for league of Nations..

Gbenga Ashiru and Ministry of Foreign affairs should fight UK and fight cotonu, very soon they will fight the world instead of fighting corruption in our land and make our land a better place they want to fight UK govt for imposing £3,000 bond. What would they do to kotonu.. Insult mehn! I can't take it. Its ok if I'm deported from London or even lowly Malaysia but Cotonu is the height of it mehn!

Naija which way?
Se na like this we go dey dey?
Ah!!! Na like this we go dey dey!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2013
abu12: [size=14pt]"Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013. [/size]

Hmmmm by the time lagos state will start operation show your ID-CARD, lagos state will make more money and you go see deportation

Get prepared to welcome more destitute and beggars
January 2013,hun! The rum and ogogoro @ work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote
author=mancheeutd]lol! 2 things are involved its either jonathan is to
be blame or END time thins... be that as it may the fg should pls help
in dumping them to lagos fashola knws hw to move them to his dumping
ground(anambra)[/quote] O boy, na trouble u dey find so. Am sure u ready for it?
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote
author=mancheeutd]lol! 2 things are involved its either jonathan is to
be blame or END time thins... be that as it may the fg should pls help
in dumping them to lagos fashola knws hw to move them to his dumping
ground(anambra)[/quote]

O boy, na trouble u dey find so. Am sure u ready for it?
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by ak4God(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2013
Abeg Uncle Jonah do sosmetin.Nigerians re being ridiculed all over.During Baba regime,they cant try this.There President will be on his knees crwaling and begging.Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by texaco1: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2013
But these nigerians don't even have a passport,I don't think any country will allow a foreigner to live in her country without even having a passport.if these nigerians were able to produce their passports as a means of identification I am sure they wouldn't have been treated this way,except maybe they were not allowed to show it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2013
Why are you guys shouting here?

Illegal Nigerian residents in Benin Republic rounded up. Thats the best thing to do

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by sicily4u: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2013
No passport, No consular Card, No police report ?

TOO BAD IF YOU ASK ME, they deserve what they got

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by PStacks(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]The Fresh Air Sef Don Reach Cotonou!! grin grin[/size]

You are truly sarcastic.. You have a calling for comedy.. So mush for Fresh Air..

E go better sha.. One day go be one day monkey go go market e no go come back.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2013
googlepikin: [size=20pt]i have a dream that one day all dis african countries will all be trying to come to Nigeria to do business(ghanaians).i see steady light in Jesus name![/size]
Dream on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by bcomputer101: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Chai!

Nijja don suffer...

See there heads!

All this head I'm seeing looks like ILLBO(i.b.o) head ooo.

Please let Benin send them back to there so claim origin(Israel or Biafiran country)...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Hosts Super Eagles To Dinner Party / APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP / Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.