Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) (24197 Views)

Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) / Nigerian Refugees Wedding Ceremony At Yola IDPs Camp (Photos) / Boko Haram: Condoms And Sex Enhancing Drugs Found In Raided Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
They are Illegal Immigrants and the law of any country condemns that, if you have your Passport that is a different case, Nigerians are becoming too ignorant and selfish, how can you go to another country without your passport and expect to be treated fairly...?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Siraleeyu(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Imagine benin republic
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by eazzzy1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by texaco1: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
RedBenson: Are u saying that all the foreigners u see in the Nigerian streets have passport? Even beggars?
Not every country will be careless as our own govt,it is the duty of our security agencies to make sure that every foreigner living in nigeria can be duly identified,I remember in 1997 that Gabon too use to do the same thing they always call it control.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by texaco1: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
RedBenson: Are u saying that all the foreigners u see in the Nigerian streets have passport? Even beggars?
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by malipalina: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
BENIN FA, WHICH ECONOMY IS DEPENDENT MOSTLY ON NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by BankuTilapia: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
googlepikin: [size=20pt]i have a dream that one day all dis african countries will all be trying to come to Nigeria to do business(ghanaians).i see steady light in Jesus name![/size]

Keep phucking dreaming kid

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by olas24u(f): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
eddiebruk: They are Illegal Immigrants and the law of any country condemns that, if you have your Passport that is a different case, Nigerians are becoming too ignorant and selfish, how can you go to another country without your passport and expect to be treated fairly...?

Dont be ignorant,when you make comments always assume you may not have the neccessary information and people will view your comments as intelligent okay.

Nigeria and Benin are part of Ecowas,which is meant to encourage trade and open boders and allow for free movement of goods and services.The economy of that place is dependent on Nigeria and just closing the Nigerian border will affect benin economy.However you maynot know what they have really done.The government of that place cannot make any stupid move that will affects its economy.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by malipalina: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
A GOOD % OF THE HOUSE BOYS/GIRLS, STEWARDS, HOUSE HELPS, BOYBOY, COCKS ETC ETC IN LAGOS ARE FROM BENIN REP N WITHOUT ANY PAPER TALK LESS OF ID

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by antartica(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
There primary schools seem better than poultry secondary schools in nigeria.No place is worse than nigeria in terms of presentation and maintenance of facilities,aghanistans schools might even look better
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fellow compatriots pls come back home let‘s build nigeria 2gether

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by ikojo2(f): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dis is a big slap on d face Ooo,nigerian no jst dey try sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by karkel(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
make we joinle hand make our kantery better place

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Kei144(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=14pt]Nigeria must go![/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
But is there a crime for a country to insist that foreign nationality MUST have legal documents to reside in their country?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by politicalpastor: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Benin rep is an ecowas country. They are not illegal. There is a common treaties btw both Countries via ECOWAS sub region.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by sicily4u: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
politicalpastor: Benin rep is an ecowas country. They are not illegal. There is a common treaties btw both Countries via ECOWAS sub region.

says who ?
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
politicalpastor: Benin rep is an ecowas country. They are not illegal. There is a common treaties btw both Countries via ECOWAS sub region.

Yes, but that is why they could apply for papers and i am sure they will be given but for a fee (I am guessing)
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Kei144(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ada Nri1: They should just come home. Nigerians are hardworking but our opportunistic and selfish politicians don't care about making life easy for people. That's why GEJ feeds himself n his family with a billion and our senators keep increasing their allowance and building bigger houses. It won't be for long, the tides will rise

Stop blaming politicians. Nigerians are alike in character, politician or no politician. We are a rotten people. A few months ago, I read on some international media what steady electricity supply can do to Nigeria; most importantly, how it will increase productivity, which will help to reduce unemployment. Then I remembered how shocked I was when former Speaker of House of Reps, Bankole, cautioned that any improvement of electricity supply in Nigeria must give some room to the booming generator market in Nigeria, so that it will not die. Then I thought that politicians were the ones killing Nigeria. Then, this very week, after going through the NL thread about 3 weeks of uninterrupted electricity in Anambra, I complained to some people that the power supply is not really uninterrupted since it goes off for about 6 hours each day. Someone now revealed that the 6 hours of blackout is to enable Filling Stations to sell their petrol and diesel to gen set owners. The owners of the Filling Stations bribe NEPA officials to do this evil.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Obiagu1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
What do you expect when Nigerians deport their own citizens in their own country?
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by muyiwah666(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
Austeenxx: Rep. of Benin? Why should anybody leave Nigeria for Benin?

lol..the fear of fash and deportation
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
eazzzy1: Na Igbos go plenty pas for there.

And is that a crime that they are industrious and will go to any length to put food on their table? I think it is time we stop looking at everything thru the lens of tribe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Asemo11(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Adam200: what are there doing in republic of banana?
ask yuzedo
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by yawkusi: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
googlepikin: [size=20pt]i have a dream that one day all dis african countries will all be trying to come to Nigeria to do business(ghanaians).i see steady light in Jesus name![/size]

What you need is a psychiatric
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by ChicagoBar(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Okay then let us deport the egun people then.... Benin egun must go...
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
yawkusi:

What you need is a psychiatric

There is nothing wrong in what he sees, we only need a good play ground to make dream happen

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by yawkusi: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2013

What you need again is a neurosurgeon. Somebody to drill a hole though your brain, implant some electrodes there and pass electric charges through them so they may start working again
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by davades(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
olabamiji09: I just dey laught................ Mind u Benin rep is beta than naija presently bcs there is no bokoharam in dat place very peaceful with gud economy...... So what are we saying
u must be mad...they wan start wetin dem no fit finish. Come to ma area around mende maryland and see many of these cotonous doing menial jobs most especially house help. Many of them are even schooling here nobody ever ask them of their identity or passport.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by davades(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
olabamiji09: I just dey laught................ Mind u Benin rep is beta than naija presently bcs there is no bokoharam in dat place very peaceful with gud economy...... So what are we saying
u must be mad...they wan start wetin dem no fit finish. Come to ma area around mende maryland and see many of these cotonous doing menial jobs most especially house help. Many of them are even schooling here nobody ever ask them of their identity or passport. And for ur info we more foreigners here than any other African countries. I need ur reply egbere
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by pendulasis: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
this is not the first time such thing is happening and our people over there knows about it but don't care imagine it takes 200naira to stamp your passport that will be valid for 90days which you can renew anytime withing the period is that expensive enough to be humiliated
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
pendulasis: this is not the first time such thing is happening and our people over there knows about it but don't care imagine it takes 200naira to stamp your passport that will be valid for 90days which you can renew anytime withing the period is that expensive enough to be humiliated

Na wa oh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election Results Cancelled In Kano / Udom Emmanuel Hosts Super Eagles To Dinner Party / Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.