Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) (24198 Views)

Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) / Nigerian Refugees Wedding Ceremony At Yola IDPs Camp (Photos) / Boko Haram: Condoms And Sex Enhancing Drugs Found In Raided Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by PStacks(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]The Fresh Air Sef Don Reach Cotonou!! grin grin[/size]

You are truly sarcastic.. You have a calling for comedy.. So mush for Fresh Air..

E go better sha.. One day go be one day monkey go go market e no go come back that go be the day wey bush meat go catch the Hunter.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by titilayo02: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2013
3ace: As bad as this country is, I can't consider relocating to Benin Republic. A country that shakes and begs when Nigeria closes border. What are my people looking for? It's obvious they are all hustlers with little earnings to show for it because if they are not, procuring their passports and IDs won't be a problem for them to finance. The Benin authorities have no blame at all. If dem no fit obtain those documents. make dem dey come back home.
ofcourse you are right,this are able men that should fully engage themself in farming in this country are almost a begger in another man's land. shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2013
spongeback: What are they doing in Benin The only good thing that has ever come out from there is djimon honsou.
But they have 24/7 light na. Laudable move by the beninoise
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2013
Austeenxx: Rep. of Benin? Why should anybody leave Nigeria for Benin?
Why should anybody stay in Nigeria and be SUFFERING AND SMILLING?
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2013
Yungwizzzy: wetin even dey dat country wey una find
Go there first na.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2013
Nigerians, you see your life undecided ordinary Benin.. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2013
Lagos state governor should be aware that there are currently millions of Benin republic citizens residing illegally in Nigeria-these poor sods constitute nuisance and compete with Nigerians for available jobs and most of them have no passport.
they are mainly at ajah,Ikota,jakande,Osapa and Abulegba.most of them are undocumented hence they can successfully commit crime and run back to their country without any trace.
Imagine a poor country like Benin republic deporting Nigerians while we allow them live freely here.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2013
kayalla: Watson with all these countries and Nigeria service? It's not our fault that we really hustlers and doing better than their lazy a.s.s, they shld get a life.
Your country is loosing it, and this is all you can spit out? Benin republic that is not even up to the whole of lagos in size. Their major source of external revenue is Nigeria{cotonou cars}. They are now awake from their slumber, trying to flush out law breaking Nigerians from their country, you say they are hating. SMDH.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by IAMBREEZY: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:
when we start obeying the laws of wherever we find ourselves we would stop being deported and being treated with disdain.
+100000000000000000000 likes

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Burger01(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2013
See this boy Okechuckwu!! I thought you said you were in Jandor.. Ok.

sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by grad: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2013
well thats one thing with Nigerians, as close as Benin is to us, we have to realize that's another territory with a different government.. You cant be there without a passport...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2013
They should just come home. Nigerians are hardworking but our opportunistic and selfish politicians don't care about making life easy for people. That's why GEJ feeds himself n his family with a billion and our senators keep increasing their allowance and building bigger houses. It won't be for long, the tides will rise
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by texaco1: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2013
People must understand that if there is constant power supply and adequate security in naija over 70% of those leaving nigeria won't leave.many of those leaving nigeria are not leaving because they want to go and make big bucks but just to live a normal life.I use to tell people that when survival becomes difficult achievement becomes impossible ,and sadly enough this is the case with many people living in nigeria but in all these countries that you guys are claiming to be less developed people have realised that they can survive relatively easy over there and I don't think they will be willing to relocate back home.our political leaders need to make nigeria livable and conducive for people to live in

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by kunlesehan(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2013
nah wah o !
Benin sef dey flex muscle ... lol

who dem wan copy : U.k; usa; Malaysia; ghana abi nah fashola?
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by mikeapollo: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2013
omanzo02: Living in another territory without permit is illegal and an offence.

My brother, it is not just about the permit. The real problem is the ATTITUDE and BEHAVIOUR of most Nigerians in foreign lands.
Most Nigerians export our ''irresponsible, dubious, fraudulent, lack of discipline, I dont care, anything goes'' attitude to other countries, and that is what makes us obvious target for this kind of treatment.
Very disgusting and shameful

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by ak4God(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2013
How many Citizen from Benin Republic living in Nigeria have passport?My houseboy is from that country and i doubt if he has.Once i get home i must deport him back to Benin as well.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by johnstar(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2013
Na everywr 9ja dey always dey undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2013
Yungwizzzy: wetin even dey dat country wey una find
U neva hear of tokunbo cars for cotonou b4?
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Tonylyte(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2013
They shuld deport em. I appreciate their diplomatic gesture...purnish em if they are found guilty. Not killing em witout proof, just lyk other african nations do

N/b: i didn't mention any cntry's name. B4 it becomes anoda e-war.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2013
obizy1: Wetin una dy find 4 benin na

Where u think say tokunbo cars dey com from?
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by henrychubayo: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2013
Our people should try and do the proper thing. They should have gone with their passport and and get a stay card. its not difficult to do just like if their people are in Nigeria, the immigration will deport them if they find out that they don't have passports like we do. Sincerely, i know a guy ho goes there to buy goods. one day i asked him how he goes there, he told me that they don't use passport cause if you do, u will pay some fees at the border entry. some man to avoid paying such, our people have been going and coming without a passport and stay permit there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2013
Dream on
googlepikin: [size=20pt]i have a dream that one day all dis african countries will all be trying to come to Nigeria to do business(ghanaians).i see steady light in Jesus name![/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2013
I'm not sure there is a country dat doesn't have nigerians living withing its territory. I'm certain there are nigerians in somalia sef.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Btruth: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2013
smartchoice: nonsense why go out without your passport? they should be deported and made to face trial back at home for this embarrassment!

Nigerian don't need to carry an international passport to travel to Benin. All they need is the national ID card to travel to & fro Benin. Nigeria Government should see to the national ID card issue.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Tonylyte(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2013
ak4God: How many Citizen from Benin Republic living in Nigeria have passport?My houseboy is from that country and i doubt if he has.Once i get home i must deport him back to Benin as well.

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise...houseboy ko? Buildingboy ni?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by mmalik(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2013
What a slap, dey must pay 4 dis embarassment dey brought 2 9ja, even a begger here leaves a beta life dan most there, how will 1 leave his or her country 2 anoda whch is not up to the countrys standard...despite our instability in many sector i see only s/africa as a country in africa worthy of living, but no place lik home
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote
author=googlepikin][size=20pt]i have a dream that one day all dis
african countries will all be trying to come to Nigeria to do
business(ghanaians).i see steady light in Jesus name![/size][/quote] Keep dreaming. Just hope it wont be too late by the time u wake
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2013
segzi cres: they should all come back home! bunch of retards. ,scheew
Do u have space to accommodate them? Hope u wont re-dump them anyhow?
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by GHKWAME(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2013
onila: grin grin
Hmmm, why are people blinded by patriotism? If a crime has been commited by your your compatriot should he/she not be punished?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by kabba7(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
Are those arrested Nigerians or Igbo's from Biafra ,saw some Ibo's linning up the streets there selling all kinds of rubbish when I was in Kotonu two weeks ago !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote
author=texaco1]But these nigerians don't even have a passport,I don't
think any country will allow a foreigner to live in her country without
even having a passport.if these nigerians were able to produce their
passports as a means of identification I am sure they wouldn't have been
treated this way,except maybe they were not allowed to show it [/quote] Are u saying that all the foreigners u see in the Nigerian streets have passport? Even beggars?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Hosts Super Eagles To Dinner Party / Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" / ‘It’s For Security Purposes’ — Zainab Ahmed Speaks On Depletion Of Excess Crude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.