Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] (5219 Views)

What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by chiomaeva: 5:07am On Aug 02, 2013
This happened two weekends ago. Fashion mogul Kimora Lee Simmons was spotted on vacation in Saint-Tropez smoking cigarettes and going topless in front of her kids.And a lot of people have thrashed her for doing that. What do you think?At what age should mothers stop being naked around their male kids? See video at http://houseretailnews..com/2013/08/aluu-killing-update-prosecution.html

Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by BUSHHUNTER: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2013
Booked.
Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by 190: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2013
why did they blank out the n!pp!es angry
Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by MrAboki: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2013
How many times have you seen your mothers b0obs?!

I see no big deal in this matter jor!

2 Likes

Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by Afam4eva(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2013
I don't even know when b00bs became a sex object.

3 Likes

Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by clever5680: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2013
Mr Aboki: How many times have you seen your mothers b0obs?!

I see no big deal in this matter jor!
I guess u have seen ur mother dressed like this in public
Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by MrAboki: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2013
clever5680:
I guess u have seen ur mother dressed like this in public

As expected..

They were on a yatch in San Tropez.. Its obvious that the Paparazi stalked them to that location.

Secondly, whats all your obsessions with 'your mother'?! In case you have a short span memory, lemme jug yours a bit, here is what Typical african women look like;

[img]http://safariwise.com.na/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/himba-women.jpeg[/img]

Nobody says shiit because its these women, but Kimora lee does the same and y'all shout blue murder. Double standards all over the place.

1 Like

Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by MrAboki: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2013
Afam4eva: I don't even know when b00bs became a sex object.

The day Africans decided to become hyper pervs..
Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by Austeenxx: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2013
I've seen this before. lipsrsealed
Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by Afam4eva(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2013
Mr Aboki:

The day Africans decided to become hyper pervs..
So, will people start covering their faces if we start starring at people's faces in an sexual manner?
Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by Okijajuju: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, will people start covering their faces if we start starring at people's faces in a sexual manner?

I guess so..

I wonder if those with foot fetishes would also complain about women walking barefooted or in slippers?!
Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by mimicue(f): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2013
Nofin is wrong besides he is 4yrs old people sha na wa o
Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by fr3do(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2013
There is nothing there.
Our ancestors walked around buck-naked.
Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ok undecided
Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
@OP...u'v gotta come n see how sum grandmothers expose their flaccid and dry boobs in villages! Arent they also women undecided
Re: SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2013

(1)

Why Do Nigerian Medical Doctors Marry Each Other? / My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? / Confession Of A Runs Girl: How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.