Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Who Is Interested In Information Marketing - A 24 Hours Money Spinner? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Is Interested In Information Marketing - A 24 Hours Money Spinner? (721 Views)

CHALK MAKING MOLD(Making constant money) / Make N50,000 Monthly With Information Marketing In Nigeria / World Recommended Article Spinner To Spice Up Your Article Writing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Interested In Information Marketing - A 24 Hours Money Spinner? by esolutions: 5:12am On May 30, 2008
Are You Interested In Information marketing, a Super Money Spinning Business? Then email me at nigeriasuccesstroupe@yahoo.com and lets get the ball rolling. Its a Zero Start Up Business with High Earning Potentials. You can make as much as N25,000 per information product and as low as N2,500. You do not reprint anything. All the money you make is 100% profit. And you do not need to write your own information product to sell, there are more than 500 free information products that you can pick up and sell. It is really amazine. You can't beat it. Once again, to learn more about this automatic teller machine (ATM) send email to: nigeriasuccesstroupe@yahoo.com.

As part of the information selling process, i just returned from a seminar, the Information Marketing Business Seminar organized by Success Attitude Development Centre where i made more then N80,000 Seling N5,000 information products.

What you already know or what you can learn can be what another person will pay N5,000. So, get up and join this silent money spinning opportunity by sending an email to: nigeriasuccesstroupe@yahoo.com.

If you doubt me, see my online office: www.centreformoneymaking.com, well know across Nigeria. It generates money everyday even when i do not advertise it to people courtsey GOOGLE.COm.
Re: Who Is Interested In Information Marketing - A 24 Hours Money Spinner? by healthy: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2010
WithMyShortReportMoney ;

TOP STRATEGY OF HOW YOU CAN DISCOVER THE KIND OF INFORMATION INTERNET USERS WILL BE WILLING TO PAY FOR, EVEN IF IT IS PRICED HIGH

* STEP BY STEP GUIDE OF HOW YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN HOT INFORMATION PRODUCT;
(SHORT REPORT AND E-BOOK IN 72HOURS)

* BEST KEPT STRATEGY ON HOW YOU CAN SET UP YOUR INFORMATION PRODUCT SALES INSTRUMENT TO GENERATE SALES IN REAL TIME AND INCREASE YOUR SALES IN SHORT TIME.

* YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO HOW YOU CAN ADD VALUE TO YOUR INFORMATION PRODUCT WITH THE VIEW TO INCREASE YOUR SALES

* YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO HOW YOU CAN FREE SOFTWARE FOR YOUR SHORT REPORT AND E-BOOK COVER. YOU CAN EVEN EARN INCOME DESIGNING E-BOOK COVER FOR OTHERS. DOUBLE APPLICATION.

* AND MANY MORE,

C Here: http://www.shortreportmoney.com

(1) (Reply)

Website Hosting From N1000/year And Monetised Website For N5000. / Work From Home Based Business - New Online Opportunity For Nigerians / Info On Amber Cullet And Amber Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.