Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (34447 Views)

Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Hi nairalanders
Lemme start by introducing myself, am 6.5feet tall,not that fair,averagely built and to the best of my knowledge GENTLE.. Odd enough most of d gals I hv dated hv met them either in d plane or Bus or taxi, don't know how that happens??.lol. I have had a crazy experience of a married young pretty lady hitting up on me in a bus from asaba to lagos, before u judge me I don't do married ladies so I let that pass..well the pretty damsel am dating @ d moment I met her in a bank(first to differ),she knocked out my breath immediately I saw her with her beauty..hhehehe buh I know the rules so I pretended like I didn't even notice her, meanwhile wracking my brain on the strategy to use. Well first rule as I learnt from my mentor in approaching a lady is start with flattery!!(It neveR goes wrong)so I went down and whispered in her ear (apart from me u re the tallest person in dis hall),she looked around and smiled in confirmation and u know the rest.......... So guys and esp ladies tell us how u met ur recent hubby, let's make it fun pls...

17 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Oluwawapelumi(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2013
I met her through a friend.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2013
Oluwawapelumi: I met her through a friend.
.... Wow that's not bad...more like arranged date??

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2013
Oluwawapelumi: I met her through a friend.
.... That's cool...more like arranged date??
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2013
How e take consain u?

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by NNMUU(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2013
Through her great stalking ability

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2013
Pipsland78: How e take consain u?

Young man, no one is forcing u to share, if u are not interested allow those that are to share theirs..

14 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2013
NNMUU: Through her great stalking ability

.Lol. Shed more light please
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by tudej(f): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2013
Met him on one of ds social network.....Yep!!..and I can say am loving d whole tin wink

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2013
tudej: Met him on one of ds social network.....Yep!!..and I can say am loving d whole tin wink

Wow I hope its not borntofuck or mynd44?.lol.
Buh seriously never thought its possible on this forum, well guess am wrong.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by tudej(f): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2013
cordss:

cordss:
Did I mention NL
undecided undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by 190: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2013
Yo booked!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by tudej(f): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2013
cordss:

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Michelle55: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2013
i met mine through one of the social network and its really been cool since we met wink
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Iaz93: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2013
At the brothel. . .enjoying the whole thing

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by NNMUU(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2013
cordss:

.Lol. Shed more light please

When girls want a particular thing, they for go it even though it seems abnormal or weird.
I was honoured that a girl would do such for me, just had to ask her out.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by tonnieblaise(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2013
we met in a wake
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2013
6 ft 5 ? Damn.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Tolexander: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2013
This confluence of current gurl of mine and i was a miracle by mistake and coincidence!

I entered into a toilet in school which the first letter(s) fem/m had been rubbed off leaving the last 3 letters, ale and i saw a pretty young lady trying to draw up her skirt after pissing, on sighting a guy entering, she felt shocked and wanted to hastily zip up the skirt and the zip got detached from the skirt making the skirt to draw down below her kneels
. When i unconsciously saw what happened, i couldn't control the laugh impulse from my cerebellum and medula.
After leaving the toilet, i saw her going through my route to the hostel and told her i was very sorry for the scene created in the toilet. She asked me why i had to enter into a female toilet, a female toilet! I retorted. Told her i never knew it is for the female that the tag was confusing. We exchanged pleasantries, and phone numbers when we were about to depart. Later we started exchanging calls and messages.

Here we are presenting to you the boyfriend of the lady met in the toilet.

The previous gf of mine was a little younger than me, close to a year.
Her mum and mine used to call us husband and wife when we were babies cos we are family friends.

The husband and wife our mums called us then translated into boyfriend and girlfriend cos the foundation of the 'parol' had been laid by them, all we needed was to build a structure on the foundation which we did. But unfortunately, we couldn't roof the structure creating a marriage from it.

25 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Omobarca: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2013
wink we met in church wink she's a chorister wink though she eyed me 1st wink its good to be tall and handsome I tell ya

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2013
tudej: undecided undecided

Sorry for d misunderstanding maam grin u said this social network so I assumed it was dis forum

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2013
Michelle55: i met mine through one of the social network and its really been cool since we met wink

Seems all these social networks are really doing a great job..buh how do people really fall in love behind the screens..I hv had my fair share of experiences too, buh I neva dated any.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
NNMUU:

When girls want a particular thing, they for go it even though it seems abnormal or weird.
I was honoured that a girl would do such for me, just had to ask her out.

Wow, I know that experience.. One of my ex did same.. We just exchanged numbers and she started calling me immediately I dropped down from d bus..she made d green light so blaring
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
adaobi123: 6 ft 5 ? Damn.

Yh dahs one of ma selling point cool.lol

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
I was traveling frm Benin 2 lagos, my older sis dropped me off at d motor park, as we were jisting , she told me dat i should look right , I asked her why? She said there is a lady sitting right there starring at me , immediately I looked ,Lo n be lo I saw dis beautiful ebony damsel lookin lik some one created on Sabbath day n she was cool lik coolant, I smiled.

God so kind we were en routing Lagos on d same bus n she was right behind me, as d bus was abt 2 move I kissed my sis n she told me 2 b careful n we departed.

Though I still noticed her behind but I was just jamming som music , even wen there was a little conflict I d bus I was deft 2 it. Now we finally arrived at ore , d driver stopped for everyone 2 refresh themselves.
At d time I had a conflict btw myself, saying should I go or not. lol. Within dat short space I heard someone said hello frm behind, wen i turned around behold it was her n I also replied. She said she is been wanting 2 ask me a question, i said ok.

She said she has neva seen 2 lovers with great resemblance lik me n d she at d park.
I Lol in obj voice, dat was my my big sis u saw, frm there I fired up . As we were checking in2 d bus , she begged d guy sitting by me 2 exchange sit wit her. Imagine d coconbility .

Now she is sitting right by me, after long talk she slept on my 6packs. Wen we finally arrived ajah , we took d same taxi 2 Victoria lsland n den dropped her off n continued my journey.

D rest alignment was based on fone control tins.

19 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Tolexander: This confluence of current gurl of mine and i was a miracle by mistake and coincidence!

I entered into a toilet in school which the first letter(s) fem/m had been rubbed off leaving the last 3 letters, ale and i saw a pretty young lady trying to draw up her skirt after pissing, on sighting a guy entering, she felt shocked and wanted to hastily zip up the skirt and the zip got detached from the skirt making the skirt to draw down below her kneel. When i unconsciously saw what happened, i couldn't control the laugh impulse from my cerebellum and medula.
After leaving the toilet, i saw her going through my route to the hostel and told her i was very sorry for the scene created in the toilet. She asked me why i had to enter into a female toilet, a female toilet! I retorted. Told her i never knew it is for the female that the tag was confusing. We exchanged pleasantries, and phone numbers when we were about to depart. Later we started exchanging calls and messages.

Here we are presenting to you the boyfriend of the lady met in the toilet.

The previous gf of mine was a little younger than me, close to a year.
Her mum and mine used to call us husband and wife when we were babies cos we are family friends.

The husband and wife our mums called us then translated into boyfriend and girlfriend cos the foundation of the 'parol' had been laid by them, all we needed was to build a structure on the foundation which we did. But unfortunately, we couldn't roof the structure creating a marriage from it.

WoW!... This is what am talking about..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Omo_barca: wink we met in church wink she's a chorister wink though she eyed me 1st wink its good to be tall and handsome I tell ya

Tall and handsome, compliment it with good manner of approach and u have the password to em ladies

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Under a mango tree, where we were searching for our destiny cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
cordss:

Yh dahs one of ma selling point cool.lol

It's a good height. wink

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
sweet

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Saraha1(f): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
One day I will answer this question but, that will be after I must have tie the knot.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by kreamidiva(f): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
We met at a wake-keep lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Check Out These Prewedding Pictures / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.