Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. (16199 Views)

Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) / Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) / An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by ayobase(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
It was at Wuse Market environ where I saw the man displaying his project for onlookers and observers, while sourcing fund from them to actualising his dream.

Couldn't interview the man due to rushing, but I quickly took my time to take some pictures.

Check them out!

2 Likes

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by ayobase(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
More pics...

We indeed have talents here in Nigeria, despite our mal-nourished institutions. Then one can imagine what its going to out lots if we go to those resourseful and all-is-available institutions outside our boundary.

Our Engineering sector sef na wa....heard they wanna start producing cars!

Na true?

1 Like

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by ayobase(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
More pics

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Svelteb(f): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
ayobase: More pics...

We indeed have talents here in Nigeria, despite our mal-nourished institutions.
Nigeria surely has talents dat r yet 2 even b discovered. Great work he's done dre.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by StellaBella(f): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
If this man was in a developed country, his name 4 don change to
Mr Hard Currency.

Ayobase, the guy number dey the machine,
Oya commence with the interview sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by zzzuyuhjbnp(f): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2013
Not easy at all kudos to him,if it is in a developed country the man who have been recognised
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by AwesomeDaniel(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2013
Wow.. So nice.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Areaboy2(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2013
love the Nigerian flag on his boiler suit. True Patriot wink

3 Likes

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2013
I'm impressed.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by leonard509(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2013
LORD plz make me succesfull. .i wnt jst support dis kind of pple...i'll build factories 4 dem

4 Likes

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by youngay: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2013
kudos to him eno easy.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by bigt2(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2013
A welcome development but where is the fund?
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Philipmems(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2013
.... I dey see I Big Pass My Neighbor Generator inside meaning it runs with Electric motors for movement and pumping the hydraulics.... Beautiful creation i must say but really don't no if its possible to design a full size machine with that configuration... Kudos anyway.

2 Likes

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2013
Good
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by DankemzI(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2013
Nigeria got talent, we are here importing ready made machines from Germany i wish i was like Dangote in a non-tribalistic,non-corrupt Nigeria i would've empower him and promote his brand. Despite the fact that our institutions are not working #thanks to ASUU# But imagine what we are creating and what is Unilag,Uniport,Uniben,Unical,Aau, were upgraded and compared to Oxford or Yale imagine what Nigeria will be with it's man power. O! Nigeria how many resources & talent will you waste
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Neaman(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2013
Thank God it was an Excavator and not an IED.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by seedord247(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2013
This is what high school students do here in the US. Everest college and blue cliff graduates are producing truck and y'all are praising just a street toy. undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Areaboy2(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2013
Neaman: Thank God it was an Excavator and not an IED.

bruv. Are you dizzy? or dumb? undecided
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by rindee(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2013
My only fear is that he belong to a country where something like this is not appreciated
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by ProfessorPP(m): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2013
Very soon NIGERIA will leed the wold cheesy
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2013
There are so many calculations done before a wheel of a car can be termed as 'safe to roll'.
It is not enuff to just build a toy that can run on the roads, or a small excavator like dt.
U shld try and see many china companys delivering such feats. Av seen plastic excavators at the ogun state junior engineering competition in yrs back.

In as much as i appreciate his crude talent, i can tell u the best he can have is joining a team of engineers in an established company, polish his skills and he can them be sure of all standards to build one!

His tryin to source for funds won't work...not even in nigeria. I knw if the government wants to help, they will, just like OBJ brought together a team of local engineers to build and launch the first indigenous space satallite.

Maybe jonathan is watching sha..

1 Like

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by fiscalcliff: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2013
Professor PP: Very soon NIGERIA will leed the wold cheesy
With this kind of English undecided
That is more than a pipe dream O! grin

2 Likes

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by msquarewld(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2013
zzzuyuhjbnp: Not easy at all kudos to him,if it is in a developed country the man who have been recognised
sadly, He's a Nigerian
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by skimarvel: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2013
Doz criticizing cannot even draw a business plan..'DO NOT DESPISE LITTLE BEGINING'

1 Like

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by DaaSlim(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2013
Yeah. Giv dat man a medal

1 Like

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by amanikondo: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2013
Professor PP: Very soon NIGERIA will leed the wold cheesy
From the mouth of a professor? I shake head. lipsrsealed
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by infobiz9ja(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2013
smiley
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Clemzy16(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2013
seedord247: This is what high school students do here in the US. Everest college and blue cliff graduates are producing truck and y'all are praising just a street toy. undecided
before you dey hate, which one you don manufacture

9 Likes

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by duni04(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2013
Remotely controlled my a*ss. Cant y'all see the black cord at the back? I've seen better fabrications at science fairs. This is secondary school stuff undecided
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by flexya: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2013
seedord247: This is what high school students do here in the US. Everest college and blue cliff graduates are producing truck and y'all are praising just a street toy. undecided

.......and u av produced a prototype of......? Come to think of it, tell us ur contribution to the development or economy of ur fatherland? Oops, I forgot, u dumped ur fatherland for d USA and left the nation buildin to others, with the hope of returnin when "they" av finished cos u dont av what it takes to build but just to criticise. Why not come to nigeria an produce sometig that can be of use to us or r u ignorant of some of our needs? Lets start wit hydro generators.

15 Likes

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by uptown62: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2013
I duff ma hat for dat nigga.
Hw i wish our steel mills were in order to support des type of projects.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by seedord247(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2013
flexya:

.......and u av produced a prototype of......? Come to think of it, wats ur contribution to the economy of ur fatherland? Oops, I forgot, u dumped ur fatherland for d USA and left the nation buildin to others, with the hope of returnin when "they" av finished cos u dont av what it takes to build but just to criticise.

Are you quoting to correct or insult me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Convert Your Megabytes Into Money / Researchers Shut Down AI That Invented Its Own Language / Chinese Farmer Builds Wind-Powered Car In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.