Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. (16200 Views)

Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) / Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) / An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2013
flexya:

.......and u av produced a prototype of......? Come to think of it, wats ur contribution to the economy of ur fatherland? Oops, I forgot, u dumped ur fatherland for d USA and left the nation buildin to others, with the hope of returnin when "they" av finished cos u dont av what it takes to build but just to criticise. Why not come to nigeria an produce sometig that can be of use to us or r u ignorant of some of our needs? Lets start wit hydro generators.

thanks.. he's dumb and stuupid sad
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by duni04(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2013
flexya:

.......and u av produced a prototype of......? Come to think of it, wats ur contribution to the economy of ur fatherland? Oops, I forgot, u dumped ur fatherland for d USA and left the nation buildin to others, with the hope of returnin when "they" av finished cos u dont av what it takes to build but just to criticise.

lol. and wot exactly is that toy contributing to the economy of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by flexya: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2013
seedord247:

Are you quoting to correct or insult me?

Tryin to tell u that nigeria is hard and ppl need encouragement not criticism. I am a nigerian first, then a british and american citizen but i know u cant compare the resources available to entrepreneurs in thw West to Nija. If a guy produces a football in nigeria, he has tried
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by BlackBaron: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2013
Go strike out a contract with innoson.

I see he's got tracks; offer that or his skills to the bomb robot programme. They need 1 badly.

Last of all, apply for a patent, trademarks et al especially if he got any IP on any of the designs.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Nicepoker(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2013
and u think that the working principles of his toy creation can be implemented to configure a real excavator? I dont think so.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Nicepoker(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Professor PP: Very soon NIGERIA will leed the wold cheesy
how? Is that a new invention. Guy thats just a toy. This century of ours we need no toys.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Gozzzy(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Neaman: Thank God it was an Excavator and not an IED.
Lmao..……
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by ElCaballa(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2013
The story ends here.Nobody cares.They wont look the way of this guy but they want to build aircraft.A country that still imports finger battery(hope finger battery is correct) from China shouldnt be taken serious.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Nicepoker(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2013
rindee: My only fear is that he belong to a country where something like this is not appreciated
there are sum countries that low rated citizens wont even care to advertize that crap. Wat can u use that toy 4. If his working principles is implemented into a real excavator. Let me tel u that thing u saw up there wont even move an inch. COPISHSED!!
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2013
Nice
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by ukandi1(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2013
leonard509: LORD plz make me succesfull. .i wnt jst support dis kind of pple...i'll build factories 4 dem

Amen for you.
May God grant u ur prayer request..
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by IGBOSON1: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2013
seedord247: This is what high school students do here in the US. Everest college and blue cliff graduates are producing truck and y'all are praising just a street toy. undecided

^^^The difference that those (well fed) high school students in the US have all the tools and funds needed for the job at the tip of their fingers; they've also had some form of training for the project as well.

It's a commendable effort as far as i'm concerned!

1 Like

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Concept(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2013
Nicepoker: there are sum countries that low rated citizens wont even care to advertize that crap. Wat can u use that toy 4. If his working principles is implemented into a real excavator. Let me tel u that thing u saw up there wont even move an inch. COPISHSED!!

When originally created, many Disney producers did not have faith in The Lion King saying “I don’t know who is going to watch that one.” Some of the world best creativity have been firstly ignored, abused, jettisoned, disapproved and even given a stamp of disgust.....Don't kill your dreams because others refuse to accept it, instead go back to your existential drawing board and create your dream. Whatever you do there is room for improvement.

1 Like

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1230094_IMG-20130801-01153_jpg570ebd8bcb2d972ac62c5b692ee3d223[/img]

exactly what is this 'prototype' supposed to do?

this is simply a big toy - exactly what are you expecting to excavate with that?

it might have some potential as an alternative bomb disposal robot - if it was controlled by RF

not to knock the guys hustle - but some dude came to my secondary school ten years ago and displayed this same concept, though he had more vehicles
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Lexo22(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2013
I saw this yesterday while passing along but I didn't understand what was going on as the crowd surrounding the man was much....
Very nice development.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by digitalman: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2013
very creative!A genius in a wrong world
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by hunkydory(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2013
He needs to learn more.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Demswear4u: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2013
Stella_Bella: If this man was in a developed country, his name 4 don change to
Mr Hard Currency.

Ayobase, the guy number dey the machine,
Oya commence with the interview sharp sharp.
How then will Nigeria become develop if everybody with any little talent run abroad?
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by ayobase(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2013
Mr Hard Currency.

Do we need it, nobody is gonna care rather. This is Naija!

Do we really need it?
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by yelnatsuno(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2013
Good creation...but I'm so sorry that was done in the wrong country. The government is not Technologically driven as we have all the research and Technology establishment are nothing but playhouses. I wish we had some serious people in government who really cared about development unlike those parasites and celebrated criminals making decisions. I wish HIM all the best.

1 Like

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by sCun: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2013
ayobase: It was at Wuse Market environ where I saw the man displaying his project for onlookers and observers, while sourcing fund from them to actualising his dream.

Couldn't interview the man due to rushing, but I quickly took my time to take some pictures.

Check them out!
I saw this on port harcourt last year. This man is still hustling? SMH
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by amiskurie(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2013
u go fear naija!
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by ABAKA72(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2013
Nicepoker: there are sum countries that low rated citizens wont even care to advertize that crap. Wat can u use that toy 4. If his working principles is implemented into a real excavator. Let me tel u that thing u saw up there wont even move an inch. COPISHSED!!
you are a FO0L.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by COOLDUN: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2013
seedord247:

Are you quoting to correct or insult me?

All of above, you stupidly deserve more than that, infact he praised a SWINE like you with this comment. IDIOT.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by teemac01(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2013
There is nothing new as to what he created...not that am trying to ridicule him or take away credits due to him,BUT,what he just did was to copy someone else's work(copy cat) that's all. This lacks originality from all angles.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by nelklyn(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
seedord247: This is what high school students do here in the US. Everest college and blue cliff graduates are producing truck and y'all are praising just a street toy. undecided
They ain't praising...the comments here are encouraging and appreciating. I bet you don't know a bit about creativity yourself.
You see those high school students you talked about, if the were to be schooled in Nigeria they won't get any where near coupling an RC airplane kit as college graduates.
So if you ain't lived a day in our life you can't judge us, aiit!
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by ayobase(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
duni04: Remotely controlled my a*ss. Cant y'all see the black cord at the back? I've seen better fabrications at science fairs. This is secondary school stuff undecided

Put on ur glasses again. U must have been using sunshades!
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by ayobase(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Scun: I saw this on port harcourt last year. This man is still hustling? SMH

You could be very correct...that could be his official duty to making money!
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Reference(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2013

Still hustling oh while our farmers are using hoes, while our builders are using pick axes, while our garbage collector still use their hands, while we can't regularly pig our drains.

And all powered with a 'I pass my neighbour plant'. Scale that thing up 5, then 10 times and you cover almost the who gamut of industrial lifting. At what cost, peanuts.

Something remains fundamentally wrong with this country. Abeg if someone has his contact I don't mind giving it a shot. If it can work.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Reference(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by IleIfe2(m): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mr Hard Currency.

Becoming A Millionaire or Billionaire should not always be the driving force.

1 Like

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Donmichaelz(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Daa Slim: Yeah. Giv dat man a medal
Which medal? The one your club Arsenal saw last abi,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Convert Your Megabytes Into Money / Researchers Shut Down AI That Invented Its Own Language / Chinese Farmer Builds Wind-Powered Car In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.