Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Akpabio Is A Magician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Is A Magician (1229 Views)

Benbruce: Buhari Is Not A Magician, Shame On Anyone Politicizing Boko Haram / Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True / PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Is A Magician by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IPC9e4kKBc&feature=share&list=UU44hqJiIK_HYYflwAkOqAQQ

After watching this video and taking into consideration other massive infrastructural development completed and on going...I have no choice than to hail this man and call him a man of uncommon transformation
Re: Akpabio Is A Magician by solar007: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
no new thing jawe cool
Re: Akpabio Is A Magician by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
solar007: no new thing jawe cool

Really? did you watch the video at all?
Re: Akpabio Is A Magician by BigLebowski: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
solar007: no new thing jawe cool
because no be fascist fashola, abi?

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio Is A Magician by rooftech: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Which project and magic,ok na juju doctor abi,poverty development
Re: Akpabio Is A Magician by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
I am sure nobody in Lagos state government will pray for the success of Akpabio...Imagine what will happen to Lagos IGR if the Akwa-Ibom port and this world standard airport come into being
Re: Akpabio Is A Magician by bloggernaija: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
zegbeye: I am sure nobody in Lagos state government will pray for the success of Akpabio...Imagine what will happen to Lagos IGR if the Akwa-Ibom port and this world standard airport come into being

Lagos is praying for everyone's success so as to stop carrying nigeria on her back .nothing will happen to Lagos? The infrastructure in akwa ibom will collapse within 24hrs if the population of only ikorodu migrate there.
Most of the traffic into nigerian ports are industrial goods used by manufacturers ,mostly based in the Lagos -OGUN-Ibadan industrial axis.rice,flour and industrial machinery constitute a significant chunk of this .
So try again with your tribal baiting
Re: Akpabio Is A Magician by BigLebowski: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
bloggernaija:

Lagos is praying for everyone's success so as to stop carrying nigeria on her back .nothing will happen to Lagos? The infrastructure in akwa ibom will collapse within 24hrs if the population of only ikorodu migrate there.
Most of the traffic into nigerian ports are industrial goods used by manufacturers ,mostly based in the Lagos -OGUN-Ibadan industrial axis.rice,flour and industrial machinery constitute a significant chunk of this .
So try again with your tribal baiting
did Lagos self fund the ports that you are bragging about? For your mind nah cocoa them use build tin can, murtala Mohammed airport, festac, third mainland bridge, etc. I hear you.

The manufacturing base you attribute to the southwest in your mind is second only to china. Again I hear you.
Lest we forget that aba manufacturing base which of recent started assembling commuter buses. I hear you. You forgot to state that as much as you have a strong manufacturing complex in the sw most existing factories have either closed shop or relocated to Ghana. I hear you. Welle well

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Is A Magician by manzana: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Who is deceiving who, u think say if u show white man for camera u don convince us...MTCHEEWW
Re: Akpabio Is A Magician by bloggernaija: 1:24am On Aug 03, 2013
I agree , akpabio is a magician.
HE DON MAKE AKWA IBOM MONEY DISAPPEAR INTO FRESH AIR
Re: Akpabio Is A Magician by ba7man(m): 4:52am On Aug 03, 2013
With the infrastructural transformation, i wonder why people aren't flocking to Akwa-Ibom yet.

Lagos needs to loose about 50 percent of its population which would end up being about 8million left.

There are countries with less than that better than the whole Nigeria so i guess sanity will return to the State.
Re: Akpabio Is A Magician by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 03, 2013
ba7man: With the infrastructural transformation, i wonder why people aren't flocking to Akwa-Ibom yet.

Lagos needs to loose about 50 percent of its population which would end up being about 8million left.

There are countries with less than that better than the whole Nigeria so i guess sanity will return to the State.

You should compare the population of Lagos in the seventies to what it is now....And you can imagine if Akwa-Ibom is able to get one third of the Federal presence in Lagos. This same Lagos we talk about has nothing but the federal government presence seems to make it look great. Now take the Airports, Seaport,third mainland bridge and most federal government presence out of lagos...you will have nothing but a glorified Osun or Oyo state

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Is A Magician by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2013
I strongly do not see anything wrong in all region of the country having a seaport and an international standard airport except for the Northern part that is disadvantageously placed to have any seaport. At the end of the day, Nigerians will be better for it.

(1) (Reply)

At The University Of Lagos, You Can Major In Credit Card Fraud - Says American / Tukur, Tambuwal, PDP Govs, Others Meet Over Defection / No Fuel Scarcity This Christmas; GEJ Is Working, Haters Are Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.