Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55108 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=18pt]APGA does not care about Igbo people. governor Obi refused to care for hungry and destitute igbo people. Apga must be kicked out of igbo land[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by aljharem(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
I wonder why Nigerians are surprise at this. I knew from the beginning that these people and their victim mentality was just in display. Yawn keep watching as more will be sent home in coming months.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:
Of course. You are in my hometown and on my family land. Drop me at 1am and i will find my way home grin grin grin. Lagos is my village.
Lagos is your village? that's interesting! what part of Lagos is your village? i hope it's not Amukoko. grin

I am not berem for fucck sake!!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
alj harem: I wonder why Nigerians are surprise at this. I knew from the beginning that these people and their victim mentality was just in display. Yawn keep watching as more will be sent home in coming months.

Imagine what would have happened if Yorubas had hurled insults at Fashola for the lies Ibos Governors told?
Cheiii
Yorubas wake up please embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Lagos is your village? that's interesting! what part of Lagos is your village? i hope it's not Amukoko. grin

I am not berem for fucck sake!!

My family owns a part of Lagos. That is what matters, you pay us taxes. Lagos is my village. smiley
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mukina, if this thread does not touch the front point, I'll know your agenda.

[size=18pt]
Choiii

A whole politician without ethics, without conduct, without integrity.

I knew it from the onset that Obi was using Ibo ppl's tribalism to gain grounds in the upcoming Anambra political chaos.

Peter Obiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......... shame no dey even kash you!!

You dey chop apku 3x a day in your comfortable mansion while your people slave away in Lagos. [/size]

15 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by aljharem(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Imagine what would have happened if Yorubas had hurled insults at Fashola for the lies Ibos Governors told?
Cheiii
Yorubas wake up please embarassed

Seriously for these people to hate a man like fashola, it means he is doing the right thing. I will start supporting ACN now on. They got their head hammered in well
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mukinatu, front page o. The attempted political rubbish by Obi has been exposed.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by global07(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Obiagu1: Facts:
1. Communication was made between both Lagos and Anambra State governments.
2. Number of persons involved were 14.
3. No date was set for the repatriation or arrangement concluded.
4. Over 70 persons were dumped at bridgehead, Onitsha, their alleged family homes.
5. They were dumped in the middle of the night with no one there to receive them.
6. A crime was committed by Lagos State government against the citizens of Nigeria.

If you support the deportation of persons in the middle of the night many of whom are not from Anambra State, leaving them to their own fate, then I put a curse on you. Let the government of whichever country you are living in arrest, maltreat, torture and send you back to Nigeria for no reason. Amen.

God bless you.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
alj harem:

Seriously for these people to hate a man like fashola, it means he is doing the right thing. I will start supporting ACN now on. They got their head hammered in well

It's not Fashola they hate, it's the origin of his name.

The identity of his name.

That he's succeeding and other SW governors are following suit

That Fashola could possibly run for presidency in the future

But why must Obi lie like this?

Did he think he could get away with it?

9 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by born2boink(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Which kinda yawa bi dis, nigeria dem deport themselves again
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
This space is not for sale . Tresspassers will be deported to Onitsha. Be warned!! grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by mgbeketoto: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mgbo. . .
Soooooooooooo there are ALMAJIRIS from ALA-IGBO? shocked
EZE GBURU GBURU NSHI 1 Of NL must hear this!

YOU SEE WHY IT IS NOT GOOD TO MAKE NOISE?

Ndi-Igbo Nairaland. . .SHAME OOOOOOH!
SSSSSSSSSSSSHAME!!!!

You left your homes ALL THE WAY FROM THE EAST. . . .to go and do BAMBI-ALLAH in YORUBALAND? shocked

My heart is 'BREAKING'!
Even my NYANSH is breaking!

O LE KWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! cry

10 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by global07(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
I would like to ask a simple question.
All the jobless and destitute on the streets of lagos, are they all none lagosians, if amond the said ppl are lagosians where will dey be deported to?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
alj harem: I wonder why Nigerians are surprise at this. I knew from the beginning that these people and their victim mentality was just in display. Yawn keep watching as more will be sent home in coming months.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by musiwa36: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
all banks and companies in lagos shall stop paying to abuja.. is coming very soon.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
global07: I would like to ask a simple question.
All the jobless and destitute on the streets of lagos, are they all none lagosians, if amond the said ppl are lagosians where will dey be deported to?

No. We should wait to be kidnapped. If you are jobless stay at home till you find a job and a house. Stop roaming the streets looking for who to rob and kidnap. You will be captured and sent to your fathers house. So dont waste your transport money.

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by aljharem(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2013

and why should a lagosian be deported at all ? They will be rehabilitated like they did to non indigenes. But if his state of origin is Lagos, he will be sent to his family after the rehab.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=18pt]Difference between Yorubas and Ibos just got clearer on this thread

Yorubas act strategically

Ibos act emotionally[/size]

19 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by InvertedHammer: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
/
This is arrant nonsense.

So Nkanu(#1), Ikoegbene(#4), Gbogboasan(#9) are in Anambra State?

Kindly refer me to the part of Anambra State that answers Oshornogor (#7) or Okon (#4).

Because there were some exchanges between the two State governments does not negate the fact that Fashola acted in bad faith.

Well, that is assuming the names were not made up.

//

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Demdem(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
The stupidity and foolishness of these igbo leaders have been exposed again. The followers of Jonah Jang never fail to disappoint. Bunch of Retardeens.

i strongly urge Fashola to offload more of these destitutes and nonentities to their various states and families.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Jisunpack: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
mgbeketoto: Mgbo. . .
Soooooooooooo there are ALMAJIRIS from ALA-IGBO? shocked
EZE GBURU GBURU NSHI 1 Of NL must hear this!

YOU WHY IT IS NOT GOOD TO MAKE NOISE?

Ndi-Igbo Nairaland. . .SHAME OOOOOOH!
SSSSSSSSSSSSHAME!!!!

You left your homes ALL THE WAY FROM THE EAST. . . .to go and do BAMBI-ALLAH in YORUBALAND? shocked

My heart is 'BREAKING'!
Even my NYANSH is breaking!

O LE KWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! cry

All HAIL the legendary BLAZAY!! cool
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by PointB: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Basically, there is nothing on these letters that indicated 'deportation' was imminent, let alone date, time, and venue.

The last letter invited Anambra official to come and identify 14 people who claimed to be from Anambra - including a certain Agboola. Why didn't Lagos State wait for this identification process to conclude, or write a reminder? Why nicodemusly dump Nigeria citizens in by the bridge, in the dead of the night.

Did anybody bothered to read the letter from Akwa Ibom, which is very professional, and hard to fault. A genuine case of sick (mentally ill people) certified by doctors and only being repatriated because they genuinely need family care due to their mental state. The Akwa Ibom model is radically different, and very humane in comparison to the nihilistic model adopted by the gra gra officials of Lagos State. They bungle a simple process simply due to aggravated intolerance and fascism.

Fashola is dead wrong to unilaterally dump Nigerians by the roadside in the dead of the night, simply because they are considered poor and Igbos!

7 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Obi's anger is that the deportees were brought to onitsha in the dead of the night abi?

Oga fashola, next time you wanna deport destitute and beggars, they should be deported with a chartered aircraft instead of packing them like cows in a truck. grin

EOD!
. You are a mumun. Begger. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ fashola must use tax payer money to pack igbo fool destitudes. Note . They may actually not mad oh. Cos igbo man can do anything to get money. They may be kidnappers or criminal, we know you weller

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by emiye(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
From the attached documents, annex 4, akwa ibom state also deported 2 "lagosians"
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Peter AdaOBI the effeminate governor of A-LIE mbra has be shown to be a senseless bigot

He just brought Shame onto his state

4 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by ridgeman: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
I'm struggling to understand...

So one state makes efforts to contact the other state and even transfers the returnees to the designated location.

The other state who requested for the location fails to provide any personnel at the location in their own state and then they turn around and cry murder?

Let's forget tribe or ethnicity for a moment but it seems one state is guilty of trying to be efficient while the other has folded its arms and decided to do nothing?

Now back to ethnicity
1- Lagos is the most multicultural state in Nigeria(possibly in Africa)
2- Will the other law abiding members of the 'affected' group who live in Lagos actually be grieved that this took place
3- Is there any other 'melting pot' state that accords other tribes the freedom to just....be?

This is all part of a very minor normal process (which incidentally is expected of good governance)

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2013

That's a good question grin

I'm sure that the Yorubas that were deported to other Yorubalands were actually Lagoshian Yorubas. grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by martinbillings: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
They will say that in PDP 5 is greater than 20 or 16 greater than 19. Now in APC 7 is the same as 70. But wait is lunatic the same as homeless citizen? Ndi Ara.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
ridgeman: I'm struggling to understand...

So one state makes efforts to contact the other state and even transfers the returnees to the designated location.

The other state who requested for the location fails to provide any personnel at the location in their own state and then they turn around and cry murder?

Let's forget tribe or ethnicity for a moment but it seems one state is guilty of trying to be efficient while the other has folded its arms and decided to do nothing?

Now back to ethnicity
1- Lagos is the most multicultural state in Nigeria(possibly in Africa)
2- Will the other law abiding members of the 'affected' group who live in Lagos actually be grieved that this took place
[size=18pt]3- Is there any other 'melting pot' state that accords other tribes the freedom to just....be?[/size]

This is all part of a very minor normal process (which incidentally is expected of good governance)

Which other states have not deported non-natives.

States deported non-natives:

1. Lagos

2. Abia (Not a melting pot, home of the dirtiest markets in Nigeria)

3. Anambra (What is it melting? LMAO)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) / INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.