Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

What will you do if you were the one? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What will you do if you were the one? (1365 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will you do if you were the one? by Eldomingo: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
My girlfriend, a student finally gave in and slept with a lecturer in her school who happens to be my colleague after he repeatedly failed her and threatened to do worse. Funny thing is he knows about us and ask her never to let me know about it, but the walls have ears. I feel so terrible and shocked about this and this is someone i had plans for the future with. What will you do if you where the one?
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by xynerise: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Eldomingo: My girlfriend, a student finally gave in and slept with a lecturer in her school who happens to be my colleague after he repeatedly failed her and threatened to do worse. Funny thing is he knows about us and ask her never to let me know about it, but the walls have ears. I feel so terrible and shocked about this and this is someone i had plans for the future with. What will you do if you where is my shoes?

e dey under bed undecided
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by haitto99(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
get a gun and shoot down da f**king nigga coolget a gun and shoot down da f**king nigga
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
If she can do dat behind u den worst things are coming. Move on without the slut
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by dmcdad: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Did she tell you of his sexual advances?
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
And i'm supposed to believe this because
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by Enegod(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Eldomingo: Funny thing is he knows about us and ask her never to let me know about it, but the walls have ears.
dude, we need details..how did you find out?
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by Eldomingo: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
@enegod he recently called her in my presence and she tried to hide it, thats when my suspision grew and after much interogation and harrasment she confessed.
@dmcdad she did and i told the fool about us but somehow, some people are just impossible.
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by dmcdad: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Eldomingo: @enegod he recently called her in my presence and she tried to hide it, thats when my suspision grew and after much interogation and harrasment she confessed.
@dmcdad she did and i told the fool about us but somehow, some people are just impossible.
After faltering, did she confess to you or you heard it from an outside source?
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by dplomaticVal: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Move on.
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by Eldomingo: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
dmcdad:
After faltering, did she confess to you or you heard it from an outside source?
She tried so hard to hide it but i persisted, cos i strongly felt something fishy when i saw he was still calling her as i had the impression he had stopped after i confronted him, funny enough he is married!
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Let's assume this isn't a made up story....did you confront her or you're taking ''the walls'' at their word?
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by Samuelfriday: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
If she never disclose is initial intention before he finally succed i think u shud jus try to move on with ur life , but if she did den u really nid to put some certain things into consideration
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by Eldomingo: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Samuelfriday: If she never disclose is initial intention before he finally succed i think u shud jus try to move on with ur life , but if she did den u really nid to put some certain things into consideration
Consider things like what?
hornipipe: Let's assume this isn't a made up story....did you confront her or you're taking ''the walls'' at their word?
I did confront her, she was so scared cos i had warned her
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by Eldomingo: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Samuelfriday: If she never disclose is initial intention before he finally succed i think u shud jus try to move on with ur life , but if she did den u really nid to put some certain things into consideration
Consider things like what?
hornipipe: Let's assume this isn't a made up story....did you confront her or you're taking ''the walls'' at their word?
I did confront her, she was so scared to admit it cos i had warned her
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by dmcdad: 2:14am On Aug 03, 2013
Eldomingo:
She tried so hard to hide it but i persisted, cos i strongly felt something fishy when i saw he was still calling her as i had the impression he had stopped after i confronted him, funny enough he is married!
Well, if I were the one facing this, this is what I would have done:

If she was bold enough to tell me. if she confessed without me trying to know. if she opened up and show me how greatly remorsed she is, I tell you; even though I detest such a lot and don't and wont entertain it from anyone, and even though at first I might get highly pissed, if I get sedated I would surely take into account the fact that she was able to open up and be sincere with what conspired (cause honesty is something I hold in high regards). And also acknowledge the fact that, she probably gave in due to the duress which is something that won't be easy for anyone to contain...

But, in a case whereby I get to know from some other source, then that's the beginning of the end of everything.
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by dBard: 3:45am On Aug 03, 2013
I feel sorry f u..
First of all, dat ass is not ur frnd..
Secondly, a persons True Character is revealed thru how they handle adversities. If she could have d presence of mind t sleep wit her lecturer f grades, wat of wen she needs a job or promotion or something?? The fact they still commncating kinda implies itvwasnt a one off tin.
There is NEVER a good enuff reason f giving in t shit like that.

Let her go is my advice. obviously she has no pride or respect f herself..
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by Godson201333(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2013
Eldomingo: My girlfriend, a student finally gave in and slept with a lecturer in her school who happens to be my colleague after he repeatedly failed her and threatened to do worse. Funny thing is he knows about us and ask her never to let me know about it, but the walls have ears. I feel so terrible and shocked about this and this is someone i had plans for the future with. What will you do if you where the one?

Pllisss do not break her heart,I hope you know she slept with that lecturer because of you.Remember you aint gonna marry her with bad grades!just GBOJU
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by Eldomingo: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2013
dmcdad:
Well, if I were the one facing this, this is what I would have done:

If she was bold enough to tell me. if she confessed without me trying to know. if she opened up and show me how greatly remorsed she is, I tell you; even though I detest such a lot and don't and wont entertain it from anyone, and even though at first I might get highly pissed, if I get sedated I would surely take into account the fact that she was able to open up and be sincere with what conspired (cause honesty is something I hold in high regards). And also acknowledge the fact that, she probably gave in due to the duress which is something that won't be easy for anyone to contain...

But, in a case whereby I get to know from some other source, then that's the beginning of the end of everything.
thanks for your constructive input
dBard: I feel sorry f u..
First of all, dat ass is not ur frnd..
Secondly, a persons True Character is revealed thru how they handle adversities. If she could have d presence of mind t sleep wit her lecturer f grades, wat of wen she needs a job or promotion or something?? The fact they still commncating kinda implies itvwasnt a one off tin.
There is NEVER a good enuff reason f giving in t shit like that.

Let her go is my advice. obviously she has no pride or respect f herself..
i think you are right here, no self dignity, i am seriously considering keeping her just for the fun of it no love and no more strings attached just for my pleasure.
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by lertee(f): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Godson201333:

Pllisss do not break her heart,I hope you know she slept with that lecturer because of you.Remember you aint gonna marry her with bad grades!just GBOJU
What has grades got to do with marriage,even if she doesn't pass well,what happend to love?
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by lertee(f): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Eldomingo: thanks for your constructive input i think you are right here, no self dignity, i am seriously considering keeping her just for the fun of it no love and no more strings attached just for my pleasure.
Just for your own pleasure,bros that's is totally wrong,if you know you do not have any plan of marriage with her againnlet her go and don't waste her time. Let other suitable man love her for whom she is.
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by Eldomingo: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
lertee:
Just for your own pleasure,bros that's is totally wrong,if you know you do not have any plan of marriage with her againnlet her go and don't waste her time. Let other suitable man love her for whom she is.
thanks for your input
Re: What will you do if you were the one? by Eldomingo: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thanks all for your advice and comments. Feel free to drop yours!

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day:- Your Boo Or 3M Naira? / Your First Experience On Your First Date / The Ogas Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.