Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,255 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) - Sports (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) (23604 Views)

Team Nigeria At The African Athletics Championship / Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) / Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
adaobi123: Adam killed that race !!!!!

I am beginning to doubt Ur naija allegiance ... Adam tho ... badt guy!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
deene:

I am beginning to doubt Ur naija allegiance ... Adam tho ... badt guy!

tongue tongue

Gotta cheer for my brits too
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by yoged(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pls wat tym is 200m. #Team Okagbare#
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by biolabee(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
yoged: Pls wat tym is 200m. #Team Okagbare#

6 15
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Afam4eva(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
One Okoro girl just ran the 800 meters for the UK. I think Nigeria needs to sue this country. Dem no girl real british athletes ni?
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by biolabee(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Menkov wins the long jump 8.56
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Lalaska(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Afam4eva: One Okoro girl just ran the 800 meters for the UK. I think Nigeria needs to sue this country. Dem no girl real british athletes ni?

Una no take kia of una own. dem go go where them sabi value them.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Come on mo !!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by biolabee(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Afam4eva: One Okoro girl just ran the 800 meters for the UK. I think Nigeria needs to sue this country. Dem no girl real british athletes ni?

Why r u ranting...

Did u not see olA pluto post about the girl that wants to defect to uae..

Na today?
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by chic2pimp(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mo Farah C'mon dude..........

And C'mon Allyson Felix in advance
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
i have to run out of the office .. i have to meet up with 6:15pm

i guess my friend's house is the best place to go ... its close to the office

see u shortly guyz...

#teamnigeria #teamokagbare

1 Like

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by chic2pimp(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Moooooooooooo Farrrrrrrraaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
adaobi123: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he did it ... i guess he made ur dayits almost blessing o clock ...
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
deene:

he did it ... i guess he made ur dayits almost blessing o clock ...

cool cool
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
deene: i have to run out of the office .. i have to meet up with 6:15pm

see u shortly guyz...

Lmao.
I like your patriotism

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Afam4eva(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
deene: i have to run out of the office .. i have to meet up with 6:15pm

see u shortly guyz...

A guy i know received a sack letter after doing this. May that never be your portion. Amen.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
A guy i know received a sack letter for doing this. May that never be your portion. Amen.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by akintun: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Just intime 4 d blessing show or maybe no show
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Blessing will produce today. 24 hours will be enough for her legs to have recovered. She's really tried. If you dont know:
7 attempts at long jump (each attempt over 6.50m)
3 rounds in 100m (11.08s slowest)
2 Rounds already in 200m
As she said in her interview, her mind is fast, but she needs her legs to work with her. Its not easy...
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
ola_pluto: Blessing will produce today. 24 hours will be enough for her legs to have recovered. She's really tried. If you dont know:
7 attempts at long jump (each attempt over 6.50m)
3 rounds in 100m (11.08s slowest)
2 Rounds already in 200m
As she said in her interview, her mind is fast, but she needs her legs to work with her. Its not easy...

God bless blessing
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
SMH for BBC... The 200m final is starting in 2 minutes. Leave Mo show abeg.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by chic2pimp(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mo Farah is now surely the greatest british athlete of all time.

Perhaps only Daley Thompson is better. A knighthood is surely in the pipeline.

SIR MO FARAH!!!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
ola_pluto: SMH for BBC... The 200m final is starting in 2 minutes. Leave Mo show abeg.

MOOOOO kiss
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
BNP and EDL wont see Mo as a British hero though.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
ola_pluto: BNP and EDL wont see Mo as a British hero though.

grin grin
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by akintun: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Come on Blessing
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by biolabee(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
3 amerikans

Felix vs shelly ann
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Interesting lane draws in the 200m. SAFP CANNOT catch Blessing when Blessing is in front of her. Only fear is if Blessing can catch Ahoure round the bend...game on
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Lalaska(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lets go Blessing. We are praying for you.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
A guy i know received a sack letter after doing this. May that never be your portion. Amen.

amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply)

Leo Messi Scores Brace In First 22 Minutes Of Second Inter Miami Game / Paul Pogba Named 2018 World's Most Marketable Athlete / Luka Modrić Wins Fifa's The Best Men's Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.