Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? (17963 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / The Richest Nigerian Rapper / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by javalove(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
eldee:

There's nothing like soft rap or hard rap, they all get judged by what they spit, not by their style

It's easy, the Rhythm, The Lyrics and The Use of Words, no matter what you do a prime emcee should beat everyone else in those areas

Gbam!

There's nothing like soft rap or hard rap, they all get judged by what they spit, not by their style

No naija rapper can stand Modenine in spiting tight lyrics!!!

It's easy, the Rhythm, The Lyrics and The Use of Words, no matter what you do a prime emcee should beat everyone else in those areas

I would give rythym to Ruggedman. This guy no be rapper to me sef, he's just there as a naija artiste. He has one of the best rythms in the game though.

Use of words goes to Modenine and Terry. This guys are tight. Choice of words, style and sense of humour.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Madea19(f): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2008
Abeg, u guyz aren't u 4gettin sum1. I'm talking abt d only rapper wit d highest numba of enemies,evn 2 federal level & yet he stil feels,he'll b d last man standing wen odas av fallen,despite his huge enemy collections. . . .of course u know him. D 1, d only . . . . . . Eedris AbdulKareem
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by sect(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2008
Why is someone polluting this thread with Eedris's name. Is that guy a rapper or singer sef
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by javalove(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2008
Eedris is good but was there ever a time when others fell off? When did 9 or terry or OD fall? Sometimes i wish i owned dis site, i wud have banned lots of pips, una go just dey talk nonsense. If eedris dey talk nonsense, must una follow am, ? iyalaya una
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Madea19(f): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2008
I wonder ooo. Tell me who started all dis rap craziness. . . huh . . . .tell me who did ruggedman start rapping about Though i'm nt a fan of Eedris bt at least he's 1 of d rappers
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by eldee(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2008
Madea19:

Abeg, u guys aren't u 4gettin someone. I'm talking about d only rapper wit d highest numba of enemies,evn 2 federal level & yet he stil feels,he'll b d last man standing when odas av fallen,despite his huge enemy collections. . . .of course u know him. D 1, d only . . . . . . Eedris AbdulKareem
In other words, what you just said is '50cent is the USA's best rapper?
Why? he's enemies with everyone, including Oprah init?

Fine, longetivity is an hard in the rap game, but in my opinion, our best rapper should be sumone who actually raps
Eedris cannot hold the mic and bust sixteens, why call him among top twenty?
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by skingo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2008
sauce kid and ghetto p and gino. everybody else should go and find work. ruggedman already get money. the rest should just leave it,.
african kings are not people. they are losers. they lose every game they play. even nairaland lotto.
lmao
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2008
double six is da best.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by skingo(m): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2008
what, double 6 ko. 666
u fo call devilname
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by AfrknKngs(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2008
SAuce Sux ASS!!! And datz da only sauce u'll get, He aint and never will have what it takes to be a rapper, he's still a lost saoul trying to figure out his true image!!! That nigga can't spit, all he do is mumble wack lines that he bites and and tries to throw it up so y'all can eat his throw ups!!! and @ tosin: I've been sain it and I will say it again, NAIJA Rapper goes 2 MODE!!! If u lookin fuh Party music, sumtn to get crunk, AKS from da SOUTH will give it to ya, Listen to their latest "National Dance II" these niggas are CRAZY!!! African Kings all day errday, Sauce wants to rap, but he jacks his ideas off others, nigga aint got no creativity in him joh, abeg go fukk offf!!! Can't wait till Sauce drops his album, then we can all hear what he really has to offer, instead of y'all always trying to make an xcuse of this sorry ass dude!! even eLdee go harder than Sauce, even eedris go harder than sauce, Who da fukk is Sauce I hear this braggin about him "I can't feel my face" which he stole of Wayne and Juelz mixtape, U aint got no Originality, U's a FRAUD!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by skingo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2008
u will never blow up. u will change your career moves.
no be lie.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by owolomo(m): 2:26am On Jun 05, 2008
tosin if u no get nothin say shut up, his album no bi i can feel my face him dey shout, that one no be another person swagg, nna chkk ur self b4 u wreck ur sef, jor jor,
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by skingo(m): 5:42am On Jun 05, 2008
u have not said one positive thing about sauce kid ever. how can u hate someone u dont know so much? it seems clearly. it s clear o.
enemy of progress.and the way you just appear from nowhere. it baffle me gan because you are the kind of people that devil send to the world once n a while to ShoW HIMSEF. GOD DEY OUR SIDE. E NO RAIN FOR HERE. OGBA NIGGIES IS SELF CHEELIN. WE R WEELL. E DEY HOT FOR UR SIDE.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by tosinadeda: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2008
D more i xplain wut a mixtape d more u say shit
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Bgal(f): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2008
Where can I get more of Saucekid's songs. Like I said earlier, I love Saucekid, but I think he should stick to English more cos that ll make him more international becos the few I've heard had a lot of Pidgin in them.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Madea19(f): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2008
I root 4 dis 3
>M.I
>Mode9
>Lord Of Ajasa

bt d best is Mode9
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by abdurrazaq(m): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2008
OVERDOSE is the best, for now
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by chronique(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2008
naija's finest is mode9.o.d got his name tite on this one.ruggedman,frestyle,saucekid,ghetto pe.t.c are good.9 is sure da best.also love alaye and m.i.when chronique hits the scene,he sure will be up there amongst the best.trust me on that one.no snitches.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by onyinye2(f): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2008
of course saucekid!! who can compete
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by RThESlyR: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2008
Is there any rapper in Nigeria self?
Well I'ma consider Ruggedman. . . . .He is more original. cool
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by dciza: 1:25am On May 16, 2009
Yo i think M.i And mode9 are sick.
Also This new dude everyone going on about, ''Skreech'', heard dude is sick too.
check out some of his stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxhupcYovOo
www.myspace.com/realballz
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by dammiecool(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2009
Rugged man-the greatest cheesy
M I -the hotest grin
Mode IX-d lyricistttttttttttttttttttt wink
Sauce Kid- cool
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by A40(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2009
For now its M.I and no one else and i mean no one cool cool
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by HOLLOWFANG: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2009
HAS ANY ONE HEARD OF E DARBAR THE SOUL NAVIGATOR - HE IS A RAPPER BORN AND RAISED IN BRITAIN BUT OF NIGERIAN IGBO HERITAGE - CHECK OUT HIS web site www.myspace.com/edarbarmc
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by obinna5000(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2009
M.I.
Mode9
Rugged Man
Da Grin
Vector
Blaise
Sauce Kid
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
Most definitely Modenine! That guy is heads n shoulders above the rest. Even una M.I doesn't come close.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Abagworo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2009
Iceberg slim is fantastic.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by okeey(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2009
in d naija RAP SQUAD,i mean Dream Team the striker is the golden boot winner,the surest,the strongest you talk abut Modenine and the skipper is the Mr incredible,most immaculate,mi on d mic you talk abut MI
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by frijos(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2009
this question was asked a pretty long time ago. we talking about now right? I'd go for Vector

his swag is kiling!!! grin
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by okeey(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2009
for now it is MI to me but Eedris Abdulkareem will be respected as one of the patriarchs {founding father} of rap in nigeria
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by javalove(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2009
yes long time ago. . . the best then is still the best nOW. . .modenine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by ravenzord(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
Mode nine,then M.I. GBAM!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[lyrics] Barry Jhay - Ayo Ni Temi | @barryjhay / Download A Thousand Years Sheet Music By Christina Perri / VIDEO: Mr. P – Zombie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.