Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? (17962 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / The Richest Nigerian Rapper / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by aldon: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2009
ruggedman na ruggedy baba reason - originality,good delivery, got attitude,good rhymes,authoritative smooth voice,got swaga and tight lyrics.rugged is the greatest,m.i is hot. gospel truth wit no element of hatred.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by linoprada(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2010
when it comes to the best rapper , its got to be MODE 9 cos he flows like hip hop and M.I is "just in vogue"he cant beat the king of Nigerian Hip-hop, MODE iin terms of lyrical creativity, believe me cos i took classes in hiphop angry
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by tosinaded(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
linoprada:

believe me cos i took classes in hiphop angry

no1 gives a flying f***!

#itsnaija
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by eldee(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2010
tosinaded@:

no1 gives a flying bleep!

#itsnaija
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guys said Hiphop was one of his JAMB subjects and you still dey yab am grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by linoprada(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2010
f**k u tosineded or wat angry the f ever u name is, ME NA HIP HOP GURU cool
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by KakiP(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2010
naeto c,
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by googles: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2010
Oluwa[b]saucekid[/b] baba    kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by eedrees(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2010
(sinzu) Saucekid baba all da way, Really feelin d guy
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Jroy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2010
Go with M.I
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by walata44(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
Da Grin
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Bhydemi: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2010
MODE is def No 1. He has put out so much album and he's still got it, His latest DA VINCI MODE is a masterpiece,
One should know M.I has one album, he has hot tracks, but needs to drop more splendid albums b4 he can just fly up thurr, I suspect ICE PRINCE would have been viewed a better artist than M.I if he had dropped his album,
and to all SAUCE's kids, that dude is not revelant in najia yet.He is even below RUGGEDMAN in term of relevance, He been in the industry for 5 or more years & has NO ALBUM!
2pac, B.I.G, JAY-z, Nas & Eminem are given props as they have consistently dropped TIGHT ALBUM!
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by hapisexy(f): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2010
mode9 and emmow are the best nija rappers,
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by DAVE5(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2010
i just listened an album by overdose and i can confidently say overdose is a good rapper but i cant say he's tha best cos i havnt listened to mode9 and others
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by nnamdi19(m): 5:24am On May 03, 2010
the best nigerian rapper is proto , he`s he dude in chiddy bang , and also has some songs with eldee , if u want to argue with me please google chiddy bang first , or do some research and hearr his mixtape , he simply the best , chidera is his naija name , u might know him as proto , u might have heard girls say" am from victoria island where the girls only wear gucci" its not a punchline or anything but people know it lol
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by vpriest: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2012
Rezolute a.k.a Ace is best Rapper...
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Rapmaestro(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
olamide:-D

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by goddyjay(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
coolM I

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid, Stop Writing Lousy Lyrics / [lyrics] Barry Jhay - Ayo Ni Temi | @barryjhay / Download A Thousand Years Sheet Music By Christina Perri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.