Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) (3527 Views)

Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi / GEJ Celebrate As OBJ Tear His PDP Membership Card (picture) / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by MrGlobe(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2013
Anambra 2014 belongs to Soludo. We want massive urbanization in Anambra State. We want an ambitious leader not single lane road governors, we want an airport in Anambra. Anambra people should feel a presence of govt. Thanks to APC tribalism and ethnic cleansing and PDP status in Anambra, Soludo is on a one way ticket to Govt house awka!
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by mumuna: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2013
APC where? Ngige who? Fascistshola that Nazi.

Soludo kai ge so. Apga 2015

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by texaco1: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2013
mumuna: APC where? Ngige who? Fascistshola that Nazi.

Has peter obi apga impressed people in anambra ?
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

Another brilliant idea. I am beginning to think that in light of what Lagos state government is doing to Ndigbo, we just have to develop an economic pole in the East, by any means.
Soludo is the only person I see that can attempt such vision in Anambra. The whole thing is fortuitous because if we succeed in Anambra by electing Soludo, other SE states will think hard about electing APGA candidates, hopefully people of similar ambition and outlook.
We just have to develop, and FAST.

We have a Soludon2013 Volunteers.
Initially, we were focusing on Anambra Indigens, but right now I think we need all the help we can get.
Please, see our page, like, share, invite Igbos to join, explain to them the need.
We shall expand this to all the other South Eastern states during the next election.

www.facebook.com/soludon2013, sodludon2013@gmail.com
Suggestions are welcome.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2013
texaco1:
Has peter obi apga impressed people in anambra ?

What Obi has or has not done is not the issue at the moment.
Obi is already history as far as being Anambra Governor is concerned.

Our focus is Soludo at the moment
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Anambra 2014 belongs to Soludo. We want massive urbanization in Anambra State. We want an ambitious leader not single lane road governors, we want an airport in Anambra. Anambra people should feel a presence of govt. Thanks to APC tribalism and ethnic cleansing and PDP status in Anambra, Soludo is on a one way ticket to Govt house awka!

mumuna: APC where? Ngige who? Fascistshola that Nazi.

There is much work to be done, especially in the grassroots.

Make phone alls, send sms, educate, mobilise, inform, persuade, win votes.

We must make sure that Soludo wins convincingly with a good margin.
The contest will be tight, but each vote we win for Soludo is not only a plus for him, but a minus for the others.

The people of Anambra Central Senatorial District have so much work to do for us.

Join the Soludon2013 volunteers.
www.facebook.com/soludon2013, soludon2013@gmail.com
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by texaco1: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2013
noblezone:

The contest will be tight, but each vote we win for Soludo is not only a plus for him, but a minus for the others.

The people of Anambra Central Senatorial District have so much work to do for us.

Why don't u let soludo win the apga party ticket first,who knows he may lose the party nomination
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2013
texaco1:
Why don't u let soludo win the apga party ticket first,who knows he may lose the party nomination

Our efforts can influence the primaries: by the time more people are talking about Soludo, it can filter the ears of the delegates. From your obersation, it means we need to intensify our efforts to make sure he gets the APGA flag.

Nevertheless, we have just 3 months to the elections, the work is much and the time is short.

Yet he loses, we will close down the soludon2013 volunteers. Life goes on.
On the other hand, we would had succeeded in starting a movement that have a great influence on who governs us in the future.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by mumuna: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2013
noblezone:

I am fully behind the Soludo movement. Will suggest the facebook page to all my friends and followers.

The campaign is on.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by texaco1: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2013
noblezone:

Our efforts can influence the primaries: by the time more people are talking about Soludo, it can filter the ears of the delegates. From your obersation, it means we need to intensify our efforts to make sure he gets the APGA flag.

Nevertheless, we have just 3 months to the elections, the work is much and the time is short.

Yet he loses, we will close down the soludon2013 volunteers. Life goes on.
On the other hand, we would had succeeded in starting a movement that have a great influence on who governs us in the future.
And how do u intend to fund this massive online and offline campaign for soludo?
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
texaco1:
And how do u intend to fund this massive online and offline campaign for soludo?

We are doing what we can to achieve what we can.

It is called "Soludon2013 Volunteers".

Join the team, bring suggestions and ideas on how we can make things happen.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by amarilo: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
noblezone:

We are doing what we can to achieve what we can.

It is called "Soludon2013 Volunteers".

Join the team, bring suggestions and ideas on how we can make things happen.
Brilliant idea, am not from Anambra but have sent the number to my Anambra friends here in UK. Will share the facebook page as well. AlaIgbo must be better.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by chino11(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Nwanne where have you been? Welcome home..

As for the next election, its one way for Soludo into the Government House-Awka..

Awka has been full of activities, hotels booked to the fullest. Here in Awka at every joint, its the talk about Soludo joining the race. From the public discussions so far the guy has already won.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
chino11:

Nwanne where have you been? Welcome home..

As for the next election, its one way for Soludo into the Government House-Awka..

Awka has been full of activities, hotels booked to the fullest. Here in Awka at every joint, its the talk about Soludo joining the race. From the public discussions so far the guy has already won.

This is politics, the Nigerian style.
Until the certificate of return is given to him, we cannot relax.

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by dinachi(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
No matter how much you play regional politics, a time will come when you need to come to the center. Tinubu is no fool.Why do you think he opted for APC? It is simple, there are certain kinds of achievements and development you cannot attract until you come to the center.Regional politics only worked in the sixties! That is the ingredients many of our people like you fail to understand.The North understands it that is why they are clamoring for it, the South South understands it that is why they want to hold on to it , the South West understands it that is why they merged into APC, we the Igbos need to understand it to remain relevant. Any way congrats to Soludo, my allegiance is to Chris Ngige. As has been proven before, mere certificates and academic excellence do not translate to good leadership. Sen Chris Ngige has performed excellently before, if not for the respect Igbos have for Ojukwu, Ngige would have won the election in 2010. Even then, he still beat Soludo to third place by a wide margin.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
dinachi: No matter how much you play regional politics, a time will come when you need to come to the center. Tinubu is no fool.Why do you think he opted for APC? It is simple, there are certain kinds of achievements and development you cannot attract until you come to the center.Regional politics only worked in the sixties! That is the ingredients many of our people like you fail to understand.The North understands it that is why they are clamoring for it, the South South understands it that is why they want to hold on to it , the South West understands it that is why they merged into APC, we the Igbos need to understand it to remain relevant. Any way congrats to Soludo, my allegiance is to Chris Ngige. As has been proven before, mere certificates and academic excellence do not translate to good leadership. Sen Chris Ngige has performed excellently before, if not for the respect Igbos have for Ojukwu, Ngige would have won the election in 2010. Even then, he still beat Soludo to third place by a wide margin.

I disagree, Anambra State allocation from FG is the same whether PDP or APGA is in power because state allocation is enshrined in law!

Also a strong regional party can go into coalition for the purpose of Presidential politics but at least remain strong in their base.

I think it is time to change the focus of Igbo politics from looking for any vehicle whatsoever to produce a President who speaks Igbo to a politics focused on more important things like creating an economic hub in the South East!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by CyberG: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
dinachi: No matter how much you play regional politics, a time will come when you need to come to the center. Tinubu is no fool.Why do you think he opted for APC? It is simple, there are certain kinds of achievements and development you cannot attract until you come to the center.Regional politics only worked in the sixties! That is the ingredients many of our people like you fail to understand.The North understands it that is why they are clamoring for it, the South South understands it that is why they want to hold on to it , the South West understands it that is why they merged into APC, we the Igbos need to understand it to remain relevant. Any way congrats to Soludo, my allegiance is to Chris Ngige. As has been proven before, mere certificates and academic excellence do not translate to good leadership. Sen Chris Ngige has performed excellently before, if not for the respect Igbos have for Ojukwu, Ngige would have won the election in 2010. Even then, he still beat Soludo to third place by a wide margin.

Very plausible! A tried and rested hand Ngige is way better than a guess work Soludo. At the end of the day, the people will vote who they want or the riggers will rig themselves in!
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by chino11(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
CyberG:

Very plausible! A tried and rested hand Ngige is way better than a guess work Soludo. At the end of the day, the people will vote who they want or the riggers will rig themselves in!

Lets assume the two candidate's capability in 50-50, of which we all know that Soludo trounces Ngige in all facets, no sane Anambran will leave APGA and vote yuruba boko party APC. Ngige's greatest impediment to rule Anambra again is being a member of APC, until he moves to another party, Soludo will have an easy ride to victory. That is a fact. Am live here in Anambra, precisely Awka so I know the feeling of igbos particularly Anambrans concerning anything that has yuruba in it.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by PHIPEX(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikeansy:

I disagree, Anambra State allocation from FG is the same whether PDP or APGA is in power because state allocation is enshrined in law!

Also a strong regional party can go into coalition for the purpose of Presidential politics but at least remain strong in their base.

I think it is time to change the focus of Igbo politics from looking for any vehicle whatsoever to produce a President who speaks Igbo to a politics focused on more important things like creating an economic hub in the South East!

I share your sentiment, if Igbos are continually frustrated from presidential ambitions we can divert to conquer Nigeria's economic landscape and by so doing no individual or group will dare to take us for granted. Dangote alone can shape the face of any Nigeria's economic policy even without political power. We can as well enter an alliance at the national level that will keep attracting infrastructural development in the East which is what I thank God APGA did with JEG. We can't continue to be the crying babies of nigeria's politics, let's capture where we have comparative advantage.

As per Soludo, it'll be a brilliant idea to see a Soludo/Obaze ticket. The guy's CV is also intimidating and will also pacify Anambra north of which am one, imagine when these 2 technocrats take control of the state, our people will understand the importance of education. But when touts continue to have their way, they will be indirectly passing message across to our young ones that touting pays.

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
CyberG:

Ngige paid salaries and built roads!
We appreciate him for that.

However, it is only local champions like Ngige that will beat their chest hard over such basic acts of governance!
What are your fears about Soludo? That he will not pay salaries? Or that he will not put down any infrastructure?

Those are the kindergarten of leadership. We are talking about taking our great state to total
Industrialization in pursuit of the Chinese mentality and development of our commerce to nickname us the African Dubai.

Soludo will get it done!

That is the spirit of soludon2013. Nwanne, sentiments aside, join the movement.
Let Ngige go to the senate and make impact there.

Let us not miss this chance! Join us and convince others:

soludon2013@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/soludon2013
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by 9jaihail2: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
noblezone:

As an igbo man who has igbo nation at central of his heart.. Below is what i posted and shared with friends whom i knew to be igbo advocators... Hope we all will follow up, if each and everyone of us can do this trust me the task will be realistic faster than expected.

To those who want a positive and fast change in Anambra state and south east as a whole.. I invite you all to Soludo/solution 2013 Volunteer face book page.. Our aim and targets is to mobilize grassroots support. I am not from Anambra state but i'm one igbo man who has igbo issues at heart and ready to go any lent to achieve meaningful/purposeful goals for igbo nation.. I therefore urge you all compatriots to join us today through our face book link www.facebook.com/soludon2013 . SAY NO TO ACN/APC IN IGBO LAND.
Educate your family,friends and relatives.. Voting Soludo/solution in as governor of Anambra state is a task that MUST BE accomplished by igbos. DALU NU UMU NNE M.

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by 1soul(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

The more the merrier nwanne. Dalu.
This is the time for we educated and knowledgeable Anambra citizens to stand up and mobilize our people towards grabbing our destiny with both hands.
Soludo understands Anambra/SE and Eastern problems very well. He is ambitious and smart enough to create an economic POLE in the East.
With him in Anambra, Ndigbo will soon start returning to the East. He understands how important these things are.
Spot on! You spoke my mind exactly......Ndigbo need someone like Soludo to position Anambra and by extension SE properly, to take up its proper economic place in nigeria. A lot of Igbos are really tired of being chased from one market to the other in other regions, just because they're percieved as economic-refugees! If we put our home in order others would respect us knowing we are not stranded being in their regions doing business.

I'm from Imo but it would be a dream come true to see Soludo take up the mantle of leadership in Anambra, hopefully it would make the other governors sit up. We need a holistic economic integration in SE. We need someone to build a system that would attract the vast wealth sons and daughters of Ndigbo have accumulated all over back home.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by OneNaira6: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Anambra people you better vote for this man.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
9ja_i_hail2:

As an igbo man who has igbo nation at central of his heart.. Below is what i posted and shared with friends whom i knew to be igbo advocators... Hope we all will follow up, if each and everyone of us can do this trust me the task will be realistic faster than expected.

To those who want a positive and fast change in Anambra state and south east as a whole.. I invite you all to Soludo/solution 2013 Volunteer face book page.. Our aim and targets is to mobilize grassroots support. I am not from Anambra state but i'm one igbo man who has igbo issues at heart and ready to go any lent to achieve meaningful/purposeful goals for igbo nation.. I therefore urge you all compatriots to join us today through our face book link www.facebook.com/soludon2013 . SAY NO TO ACN/APC IN IGBO LAND.
Educate your family,friends and relatives.. Voting Soludo/solution in as governor of Anambra state is a task that MUST BE accomplished by igbos. DALU NU UMU NNE M.

Dalu!
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
The mobilization for Soludo has my blessings and 100% support.

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by dayodunce: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Soludo has the expectations of Ndiigbo on his shoulders and I am sure he won't disappoint.

Not the mediocrity of Ngige.

Apga and Soludo 2015
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by peckhamboi: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikeansy:

Rochas Okorocha will loose the next election in Imo State and a real APGA will emerge in Imo!

Mr Mikeansy, you used to be one of the few sane heads on this forum but now you have joined the tribalist crowd.

2015, the end of Nigeria. Make everybody answer him papa name.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
peckhamboi:

Mr Mikeansy, you used to be one of the few sane heads on this forum but now you have joined the tribalist crowd.

2015, the end of Nigeria. Make everybody answer him papa name.

Correct me if am wrong, what is tribalist about supporting APGA?

What is tribalist about calling for an economic hub in the East?

1 Like

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by dinachi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Without presidential power it will be impossible to move LNG from Rivers State to Bayelsa State as President Goodluck Jonathan has done to mention a few. You are still a learner in Politics if you do not understand the power a president gives a zone. For Anambra state, Ngige remains my choice, Soludo is too elitist, Ngige is a grassroots man.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Site na ike nke Chineke Soludo will win so that the task of rebuilding Anambra and SE will begin in earnest.
Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 1:59am On Aug 04, 2013
I have a suggestion to make to Soludo right now, but our people say that "o bughi ebe e jidere nshiko ka a na asacha ya" - you do not wash the mud crab in the same location it was captured because it might escape; you get home first!
But assuming that we have made it home with this crab, then I suggest that he picks Obaze as his deputy. In the same line of thinking, the HUGE swathe of land in Ogbaru area along the Niger river should be developed into a new business and industrial zone, built to world standards. It should be a new city of sorts built as a satellite of Onitsha, but built like Chicago overlooking the Niger.
Believe me, Ndigbo will be busy with this new city/zone/cluster for at least two generations. Building on Peter Obis Anam new city downwards to Onitsha, then to Ogbaru, will create a continuun of economic activity along the Omanbala and Niger. This river is strategic to Anambra state and Igboland. We must build along it!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo With APGA Membership Card (picture) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2013
chino11:

Lets assume the two candidate's capability in 50-50, of which we all know that Soludo trounces Ngige in all facets, no sane Anambran will leave APGA and vote yuruba boko party APC. Ngige's greatest impediment to rule Anambra again is being a member of APC, until he moves to another party, Soludo will have an easy ride to victory. That is a fact. Am live here in Anambra, precisely Awka so I know the feeling of igbos particularly Anambrans concerning anything that has yuruba in it.
Apart 4rm party,in wot manner can u compared dah dwarf to SOLUDO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AREGBESOLA Caricature / 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS / Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.