Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

AREGBESOLA Caricature - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AREGBESOLA Caricature (3576 Views)

Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / Osun To Create 27 Local Governments - Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2014
Osun people are wiser that all this tricks.

You can not fool us again.

7 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by pragmatistm(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2014
Hmmmm.What a governor!
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2014
Osun people shine your eyes, shine am well well

3 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2014
That's my governor, Ogbeni Aregbesola. Governor of the people.

Omisore was in office for four years as a deputy governor and at another time 4 years as a senator, he never for once humble himself to the extent of associating himself with the masses just as Aregbe did. It is only now that Omisore is contesting for Gubernatorial seat that he remember to eat pop corn in the market and to eat maize for campaign.

We're not fools in Osun state, we 'll decide their fate by August 9

11 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by egift(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2014
Man of the People. PDP will not see your break light.

6 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2014
Guys to don't be fooled by your emptiness - there's so much more room for happiness in Osun State.

Aregbesola last minutes race will not give him the vote.

2 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by crownwealth: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2014
I see a closely contested election in osun.

I think gone are the days when a political party like ACN/APC leads by wide margin.

August 9th Osun shall decides.

Long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by egift(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: Guys to don't be fooled by your emptiness - there's so much more room for happiness in Osun State.

Aregbesola last minutes race will not give him the vote.

I support the separation of Politics and Religion. So your PDP Political campaign/caricature with Baptist Church is dumb. Nigerians have the right to air their opinion on government policies, but as a Haramist, you cannot resist using religion for your Political Campaign of Clumsiness. Pathetic.

6 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

I support the separation of Politics and Religion. So your PDP Political campaign/caricature with Baptist Church is dumb. Nigerians have the right to air their opinion on government policies, but as a Haramist, you cannot resist using religion for your Political Campaign of Clumsiness. Pathetic.

I am not a PDP member for your information.

I am against anti-people policies of any political party.

APC is a huge FRAUD and the monumental fraud is crying to the heavenlies

6 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by crownwealth: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2014
Politics and politicians undecided
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

If u call APC a monumental fraud what 'll you call PDP, a saint abi.

We know your type

5 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by lakpalakpa: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Aregbesola is a good leader.

Dazzall!!

cool

5 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by chimerase2: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2014
Just luv wat I saw this governor made me smile nw OYES funny governor cheesy
Just hope u win but not becos of dat evil APC but becos of u

1 Like

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2014
Neyoor:
If u call APC a monumental fraud what 'll you call PDP, a saint abi.

We know your type

I refer you to my post below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1794401/how-progressive-apc

Firefire: APC is actually not what it professes to be (Progressive) but indeed Not!

APC states has introduces new level of getting and sourcing more funds apart from the usual and normal allocation from the Federation Account.

APC has introduced new level of borrowing by introducing several and different types of BONDS, Local & Foreign Loans in the name of development, thereby subjecting their respective states to long years of loan repayment, and at the end few development to show for the massive loans and debts.

Anyone comparing APC rules with PDP time is parochial, myopic and jaundiced.

7 Things You MUST know.

1. The level of revenue (IGR) accrue to APC is outstanding
2. The level of loans collected by APC is dumbfounding
3. The level of secrecy surrounding the rules of APC is disturbing
4. The level of APC propaganda is frightening.
5. The cost of the claimed development is un-heartening
6. APC level of media caricature is a BIG malady
7. I will not say anything here on the overbearing nature of Tinubu and his many evils
“No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it” - Andrew Carnegie

I thank God that Nigerians are wiser and the time to chase out under-performer and media government is here.

Note: PDP rules in south west are a disaster; reason Yoruba’s went against PDP, believing the savior in ACN turn APC has come.

But Alas! The performance of APC compare to the resources available to them is nothing but a huge caricature.

The time of decision is here!

APC last minute grace is a trick and it will fail.

The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change

Osun People, Vote Wisely and we shall ensure your vote count.

God bless Nigeria

- Firefire

5 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by mayorall(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2014
I guess this picture was taken last year. Aregbesola's enemies only exist online, we no even see una for Osun, bunch of failed morons.

6 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by MisterLongman(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

And you said you are not a pdp member....... Thank God for Nairaland data loss....... If not the truth would have been told

5 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2014
mayorall: I guess this picture was taken last year. Aregbesola's enemies only exist online, we no even see una for Osun, bunch of failed morons.

Don't mind them, let them keep castigating him online while we vote for him come august.

4 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by crownwealth: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2014
Is APC loosing media war ?

1 Like

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by egift(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: I am not a PDP member for your information.

You can lie to the rest of us but stop doing that to yourself. "You are not supporting PDP, only that you do their dirty politics for them"

4 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2014
crownwealth: Is APC loosing media war ?
Kinda but the end shall justify the means

1 Like

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

You can lie to the rest of us but stop doing that to yourself. "You are not supporting PDP, only that you do their dirty politics for them"

"The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress".

- Joseph Joubert

I am after good governance for my people and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by egift(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: "The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress".

- Joseph Joubert

I am after good governance for my people and nothing more.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1523380_10409748_597585980339119_2823593432962913982_n_jpegf90fde95fad6bb647037ded32ac5a4b5
So tell us what this greedy man plans for Osun, apart from capturing it for PDP?

5 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by crownwealth: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2014
Election should free and fair and the man of the masses loved by all wins
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

So tell us what this greedy man plans for Osun, apart from capturing it for PDP?

And you tell us what has been this man main achievement for the past 4 years since Rtd. Justice Ayo Salami gave him the post

Also tell us how much of the state resources have been donated to Tinubu SW Capturing Campaign (Ondo & Ekiti)

Do you need to share rice to the people of osun if indeed you have performed well? Fashola did not share rice to win our vote for second term, his first term works speak for him.

Believe me sincerely speaking a vote for Raufu Aregbesola is a complete waste as he only did the few demolition in Osun for development, patterned after Babatunde Fashole method, Aregbesola second coming would be a greater disaster, worse than Fashola 2nd Term.

He that have an hear... let him or her hears

Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by WukedP(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2014
Am not an APC fan am a PDP member, I think is high time we start voting for people wit the interest of the masses, chose Aregbesola to that man eating corn walahiii, the whole idea of eating corn on d roof of a car n d pop corn stuff is disgraceful, lacks originality and displays a huge form of pretense, its so clear the man has notin 2 offer 2 the state, just an over fed mad trying to load more, vote wisely Osun

8 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by kaze4blues(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2014
Too many mofos here who dont know jack abt osun buh re claimin to b osun based.

In osun...its not jst about APC, ITS ALL ABT AREGBESOLA

5 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2014
@Firefire. Wether you like it or not, Aregbesola 'll be voted in for the 2nd term. Thank God I'm an electorate come August 9 and you are not.

Tell me what Omisore did when he was a senator and what he did when he was a Deputy Governor, after then I will list some of the indelible achievements of Ogbeni for u. If your hatred for him as blinded you from seen those projects

4 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2014
Neyoor: @Firefire. Wether you like it or not, Aregbesola 'll be voted in for the 2nd term. Thank God I'm an electorate come August 9 and you are not.

Tell me what Omisore did when he was a senator and what he did when he was a Deputy Governor, after then I will list some of the indelible achievements of Ogbeni for u. If your hatred for him as blinded you from seen those projects

I wish you well Neyoor

Dont waste your vote, dont say I did not warn you!

1 Like

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by dridowu: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: Osun people are wiser that all this tricks.

You can not fool us again.
August 9 is a matter of days. Pls do create another thread after August 9 corcerning Aregbe.

2 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by texaco1: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
pragmatist_m: Hmmmm.What a governor!
see what fayose has caused. He has shown other politicians that power actually rests with the people and not some godfather in lagos state. But there is something about yoruubas once they are tired of you,there is nothing you will that will change their mind
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by egift(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: And you tell us what has been this man main achievement for the past 4 years since Rtd. Justice Ayo Salami gave him the post

Also tell us how much of the state resources have been donated to Tinubu SW Capturing Campaign (Ondo & Ekiti)

Do you need to share rice to the people of osun if indeed you have performed well? Fashola did not share rice to win our vote for second term, his first term works speak for him.

Believe me sincerely speaking a vote for Raufu Aregbesola is a complete waste as he only did the few demolition in Osun for development, patterned after Babatunde Fashole method, Aregbesola second coming would be a greater disaster, worse than Fashola 2nd Term.

He that have an hear... let him or her hears

Shalom!

Simply question and you are beating arround the bush. Ok here are some of what the governor has done with more to come:

- OYES programme currently engages 40,000 Youths in Osun
- 125 patrol vans, 5 armored personnel carriers and one helicopter provided to boost security
- The state under this governor has offered over N1.5b worth of support for Farmers
- O-MEALS currently provided free meal daily to 254,000 school kids
- 150,000 e-learning tablets for senior secondary schools - Opon Imo
- 123km of waterways dredged to keep Osun State flood free
- Buses provided to Transporters to boost transportation in the State
- More than 1830 rural farmers in 61 focal communities equipped with farm inputs
- And more...

So tell us what Two-Corn-In-One-Mouth has done for Osun State?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1523380_10409748_597585980339119_2823593432962913982_n_jpegf90fde95fad6bb647037ded32ac5a4b5

6 Likes

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by double0seven(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

Hun!!!!!! You, you know be politician, no be PDP member, you are just an honest Nigerian fighting for truth!!!!!!!!!!!

So far, this is the biggest glaring lie have heard on Nairaland. The lie is so stupid because its so obvious that reverse is the case.

So a man that stands for truth like you claim, is championing that Omisore should be Governor: because of what if I may ask?

So your mind, Omisore resembles someone that has the interest of the masses at heart.

No matter what maybe Aregbesola weakness or drawbacks, he is a lot better choice than Omisore.

By the way, the pictures you've posted will only make people admire the man the more. He truly is an humble man at heart. It's obvious this is no pretence. unlike that of your champion who is eating corn all about.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History Has Been Made In Taraba State / Bravery: Naval Officer Sacrificed Himself After Discovering Boko Haram Landmine / Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.