Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

The Game Hates Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Game Hates Manchester United (664 Views)

Oliseh Reveals Why He ‘hates’ Jay Jay Okocha / my Mom hates me. she wants me dead"--Emmanuel Adebayor / We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Game Hates Manchester United by nyabinghi(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2008
When will The game stop hating Manchester united. Could u guys imagine that a slight section of the back page(page) was dedicated to united's winning the champions league. If chelsea or arsenal had won, it would have graced the front pages for weeks. Also in their predictions they hardly favour united only to turn around and thump chests that they said so.
check the latest edition and see for yourselves what i am talking about.
Re: The Game Hates Manchester United by Bgal(f): 1:48pm On May 30, 2008
Not surprising. Man U is a winning team so they have a lot of haters. I love Man U, and it doesn't bother me. I know it's because we're good that's why pple hate on us
Re: The Game Hates Manchester United by nyabinghi(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2008
When United wins, the game scribes it to some dodgy decisions, but when other team wins in like manners, the hail dem.
Re: The Game Hates Manchester United by Cougar: 3:19pm On May 30, 2008
game hates man united? Why won't everyone hate ferguson's boys. people are getting bored of man utd winning everything in this country.
they wanna see changes but no manager has been able to break fergie's hold/dominance in the english league. it's not by coincidence that no english club has ever won the champions league. all hail sir alex.
Re: The Game Hates Manchester United by FOD(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2008
Cougar:

game hates man united? Why won't everyone hate ferguson's boys. people are getting bored of man utd winning everything in this country.
they want to see changes but no manager has been able to break fergie's hold/dominance in the english league. it's not by coincidence that no english club has ever won the champions league. all hail sir alex.

Huh?
Re: The Game Hates Manchester United by A40(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2008
@Cougar
Errm pardon the interruption but a certain team called Liverpool also won the UCL in 2005.Your footie is rusty
Re: The Game Hates Manchester United by mukina2: 4:22pm On May 30, 2008

(1)

Spain's Journey To Winning The Euro 2008 Cup / Fitness Group In Festac / Who Will Take It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.