Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders (25668 Views)

Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja / Oshiomhole Escapes Being Beaten At Meeting Of National Dialogue In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Decryptor(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
me_for_you: Fashola is a bloody liar. He deported 72 igbos and non-igbos to onitsha at the dead of the night and is here talking rubbish.
Lagosians will soon deport the same fashola to ondo state where he hails from
Oh! So the Møгøn is even from ondo state? No wonder...i always knew that typical lagosians are not that unfriendly cos in the first place, they allowed other people from different parts of the country to intergrate in lagos. But these silly Yoruba-Yoruba αяѕєholes from Ondo, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti and the rest whose underdeveloped states cannot even match a desolate community in a SE state are here talking nonsense! Ndi ohemmanu ara! I tend to believe Tinubu is not even a Lagosian too!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
millionaireman:

Keep on deceiving yourself on nairaland. The day today's Fashola-like deportations make oil revenues disappear for Nigeria, your eye go clear; after that, it will take only a few years for the Lagos sky scrappers you adjudge to be your wealth to whither away without inflow of oil revenues.

Oil money that has been building and sustaining Lagos has been coming from Delta state, (a trickle from Ondo stste) and old Eastern Nigeria comprising today's Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross Rivers, Abia, Imo, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi states. Of all those old eastern states, it is only Enugu and Ebonyi that do not yet produce oil and gas whose revenues sustain Nigeria.

You are taking a very big risk.

As usual, the Ibo tribal goat is lying. What is old eastern region? Go to Bayelsa and tell them they are part of your scam called biafra and see the danger awaiting. Tell the Ogoni man that he belongs to biafra and see whether he won't shoot you.

No need of rancor or trying to attach yourself to south south.Tell me one oil company operating a live well in the whole south east. Just one.

Bayelsa I know of ( Brass NLNG, GBaran, soku, Irimiringi), Delta( Escravos and Oleiro creeks with chevron, shell operating), Akwa Ibom( Ibuno terminal and multitudes of platforms like Oso, Idaho, Ekpe, Usari , Yoho with Exxon Mobil operating ), Rivers (Bonny island with Shell, Chevron, Mobil operating in various communities like Omoku and various other offshore fields like Bonga, Apko, Usan). . . . . So, which community in your entire south east is producing crude oil? Just mention one live oil well pumping out crude oil as I type. Do you think am your average Nigerian can be deceived by your generalization? You wanna joke with me?

Let me even burst your bubbles, in some places in Niger Delta it is even a crime to sell land to ibos. You are just parasites feeding from others. Most Ijaws in Bayelsa don't want to have anything to do with ibos. The Urhobo man hates ibos like black mamba. The ibibios harldy relates with ibos, the Ikwerres don't want to have aanything to do with ibos cos of your usual arrogance. The ogonis don't want you.

Keep dreaming about your 1967 old eastern region till eternity, it won't change the fact on ground. The only people that welcomed and tolerated your excesses are the Yorubas but not anymore. North is no go area for you ibos. Every useless ibo that make sells of 5000 naira in Lagos will start claiming to own Lagos. Oshi jati jati.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by whitecat007: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hi there!
I don't think Yoruba should care if there is nothing in it for them, this is the way politics are played I guess especially in a country like Nigeria where everything is viewed through "OUR SON/DAUGHTER". There are times we have to make a deal with the devil itself[in a good way, trust me] to get to the top or simply get things done, and since Yoruba has been holding the short end of the stick for this long, I say Yoruba must play this game gloves off. Dividing Nigeria will be the best, but until then, any and everything must be done for our interest and our interest only. How I wish we Yoruba youth can have a platform from where our voices can really be heard to move our region forward and ready for whatever is in our future
shymexx: I honestly don't know why Yoruba's give two fvcks about the Ngige man or who the Igbo's elect to rule them in 2015. It's non of our business - they can keep electing incompetent pillocks who would continue to under-develop their part of the country, that's their prerogative.

We as Yoruba's just need to consolidate on what we've got now and make an agreement with whoever is going to be the "anointed one" in APC to give us what we want - fiscal federalism and regional government. Right now, there's an orchestrated move by the other side to destroy Yoruba leaders politically - and this is just the beginning. They're using GEJ to achieve their aims and we as Yoruba's need to move away from that Southern solidarity crap and look after our own INTERESTS. GEJ is a lameduck - he isn't coming back in 2015, and if he rigs his way in, he definitely won't stay long to tell the story. The Northerners are very tactical people and when they act, they always go for the kill.

Yoruba's need to be wise - the Igbo's aren't your "friend."
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by ubanett(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

E'fi won sile ...e f'won sile lo gbe wa de ibi ti a'de yi..!

Asiko fi'won s'ile ti looo...

Ni i'sinyin...awa gan ti fe gbe fun won...t'iwon ba s'he gbe wa fun wa..

Awa k'i nshe omo lo'le lo gbesi wa...

Emi o si fun iwa omoluabi pelu awon omo ajeokuta ma mumi yi mo....a'siko yen ti ko'ja.

W'on ki she eni ti eyan gbodo gba o'juboro fun rara...

LANGUAGE OF HATE
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by RedReact: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

E'fi won sile ...e f'won sile lo gbe wa de ibi ti a'de yi..!

Asiko fi'won s'ile ti looo...

Ni i'sinyin...awa gan ti fe gbe fun won...t'iwon ba s'he gbe wa fun wa..

Awa k'i nshe omo lo'le lo gbesi wa...

Emi o si fun iwa omoluabi pelu awon omo ajeokuta ma mumi yi mo....a'siko yen ti ko'ja.

W'on ki she eni ti eyan gbodo gba o'juboro fun rara...

Omo Ilugun, alaseju won ti n se te. Ogbon ogbon la fi n ki ejo bo inu apo. Won ti n se bo, koda ijiya won o ti kun to ti won yoo fi je l'asun nara. Wo, won maa jeya, won a tun jewe iya month pelu. Won ma fi enu hora bi abebe laipe. Kinkini loku ti osunwon iya won a fi kun.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by whitecat007: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
This is so funny!
django1:

Sugbon, fiwon sile fiwon sile la'an so lati ojo jo yi, bi ewe ba pe la'ra ose ki ni won so pe o ma'n di?

Won n pe wa ni oruko buruku, se ka fi won sile na, titi ti gbogbo aye a se ro pe bi oro se ri naa ni yen, igba to je wipe awon ti won pe ni ode na won o le'nu ati soro.

Tunbosun tunbosun to ba sun kan ogiri o di dandan ki o yiju pada oo.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Decryptor(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

As usual, the Ibo tribal goat is lying. What is old eastern region? Go to Bayelsa and tell them they are part of your scam called biafra and see the danger awaiting. Tell the Ogoni man that he belongs to biafra and see whether he shot you.

No need of rancor or trying to attach yourself to south south.Tell me one oil company operating a live well in the whole south east. Just one.

Bayelsa I know of ( Brass NLNG, GBaran, soku, Irimiringi), Delta( Escravos and Oleiro creeks with chevron, shell operating), Akwa Ibom( Ibuno terminal and multitudes of platforms like Oso, Idaho, Ekpe, Usari , Yoho with Exxon Mobil operating ), Rivers (Bonny island with Shell, Chevron, Mobil operating in various communities like Omoku and various other offshore fields like Bonga, Apko, Usan). . . . . So, which community in your entire south east is producing crude oil? Just mention one live oil well pumping out crude oil as I type. Do you think am your average Nigerian can be deceived by your generalization? You wanna joke with me?

Let me even burst your bubbles, in some places in Niger Delta is even a crime to sell land to ibos. You are just parasites feeding from others. Most Ijaws in Bayelsa don't want to have anything to do with ibos. The Urhobo man hates ibos like black mamba. The ibibios harldy relates with ibos, the Ikwerres don't want to have aanything to do with ibos cos of your usual arrogance. The ogonis don't want you.

Keep dreaming about your 1967 old eastern region till eternity, it won't change the fact on ground. The only people that welcomed and tolerated your excesses are the Yorubas but not anymore. North is no go area for you ibos. Every useless ibo that make sells of 5000 naira in Lagos will start claiming to own Lagos. Oshi jati jati.
Look at this Møгønic mad man! So you think the recent oil that was discovered in Anambra is the type your ugly Yoruba-Yoruba jati-jati mother puts into her soup?
You better small the coffee you αяѕєwipe! You talk about excesses, you haven't seen excesses yet! Ezi ohia!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
ubanett: LANGUAGE OF HATE

Yes.....hate for anything Ibo..... undecided
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by whitecat007: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
RedReact:
Omo iya, so fun mi ninu awon omo Ibo t'oun so otito ti awon omo naa o pe ni oruko k'oruko. Ngige so ooto oro, omo ale ni; ti Nwachuckwu so ooto oro, omo ale ni. Lori Nairalandi, awon omo Ibo t'o so ooto oro ni awon omo wonyi ti pe l'omo ale tan. Ewa ni ki won ma pe awon omo iya mi l'omo ale; so fe ya mi lenu ni. Rara o, nitoripe ipa igba'mu igba'ju ni awon kan ninu won fi n ki baba k'aaro nigbati omo kootu ojiire n na felefele lori ile dobale fun iya ati baba re. L'ooto, iran Yoruba a maa gba nnkan ki nkan laye, sugbon Yooba a maa fi aye sile b'oya omo janduku a le ronupiwada nitori pe a ni suuru pupo. Sugbon ti won ba sun wa kan ogiri nipa suuru, ajo UN ati awon ajo agbaye gan o ni da si won nigbati ija ba bere. Ojo ekun won nbo, kiise eni ni yoo de. Ati fe awon kan ninu won gege bi aya tabi oko, won si ti di omo wa ti a ko le ti danu. Ibi igbeyawo yii ni ko gba wa laye lati je kan mo daamo. Ti Yooba ba la enu pe omo ile miran ni oruko ko'oruko lai ro tele, gbogbo wa la month wipe alaileko l'omo naa.
Omo kootu oojiire, fi won le; alaileko ni opolopo won. Won si ma bebe nitoripe won o ti ri idan ile Yooba.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by whitecat007: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
RedReact:
Omo iya, so fun mi ninu awon omo Ibo t'oun so otito ti awon omo naa o pe ni oruko k'oruko. Ngige so ooto oro, omo ale ni; ti Nwachuckwu so ooto oro, omo ale ni. Lori Nairalandi, awon omo Ibo t'o so ooto oro ni awon omo wonyi ti pe l'omo ale tan. Ewa ni ki won ma pe awon omo iya mi l'omo ale; so fe ya mi lenu ni. Rara o, nitoripe ipa igba'mu igba'ju ni awon kan ninu won fi n ki baba k'aaro nigbati omo kootu ojiire n na felefele lori ile dobale fun iya ati baba re. L'ooto, iran Yoruba a maa gba nnkan ki nkan laye, sugbon Yooba a maa fi aye sile b'oya omo janduku a le ronupiwada nitori pe a ni suuru pupo. Sugbon ti won ba sun wa kan ogiri nipa suuru, ajo UN ati awon ajo agbaye gan o ni da si won nigbati ija ba bere. Ojo ekun won nbo, kiise eni ni yoo de. Ati fe awon kan ninu won gege bi aya tabi oko, won si ti di omo wa ti a ko le ti danu. Ibi igbeyawo yii ni ko gba wa laye lati je kan mo daamo. Ti Yooba ba la enu pe omo ile miran ni oruko ko'oruko lai ro tele, gbogbo wa la month wipe alaileko l'omo naa.
Omo kootu oojiire, fi won le; alaileko ni opolopo won. Won si ma bebe nitoripe won o ti ri idan ile Yooba.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
RedReact:
Omo Ilugun, alaseju won ti n se te. Ogbon ogbon la fi n ki ejo bo inu apo. Won ti n se bo, koda ijiya won o ti kun to ti won yoo fi je l'asun nara. Wo, won maa jeya, won a tun jewe iya month pelu. Won ma fi enu hora bi abebe laipe. Kinkini loku ti osunwon iya won a fi kun.

K'nto wo egbe Nairaland....m'oro pe eyan gidi di'e wa l'ara won...sugbon ebu ti won bu Baba Agba Wole Soyinka l'ori oro iyawo arre orile ede yi fi won dada d'amiloju wipe...omo buruku l'opo ju larin won. T'iwon ba le se si Ogbeni Fashola ati Alagba Wole ....w'on se eyi ti o buru ju be yen lo fun elomiran..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by dayodunce: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Fascistshola is a liar and a Nazi.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by RedReact: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

K'nto wo egbe Nairaland....m'oro pe eyan gidi di'e wa l'ara won...sugbon ebu ti won bu Baba Agba Wole Soyinka l'ori oro iyawo arre orile ede yi fi won dada d'amiloju wipe...omo buruku l'opo ju larin won. T'iwon ba le se si Ogbeni Fashola ati Alagba Wole ....w'on se eyi ti o buru ju be yen lo fun elomiran..
Akunri omo alusi lo po ju l'aarin won. Eyin naa e wo oro ti ogbeni kan ko l'oke yin. Ko s'oro iya mi, iya re nibe o, sugbon ogberan naa bere si ni bu iya eni eleni. Ojo ti won maa fi enu gbole nbo.
Won npe alagba Wole l'oruko koruko, bee oruko alagba naa o le pare lawujo agbaye. Ola ati iyi wo ni won ti fun awon ti nse ti won naa? Osi n rin won, ko ti jawon je.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by whitecat007: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
Arghhhh! cheesy grin grin grin grin cool
RedReact:
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by bootlegaz: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
I don't think any ethnic group will defeat yorubas in electronic war. Backstabbing vultures that threatened thunder when Diya was shown crying and begging a recently freed Junior officer, on tape. Al Mustaphas memoir will further pull down the skirts of this lazy cowards. Never you take their rant seriously cos they are soft and very subservient.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by CITIZENX: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Fashola is a mini dictator. he is a fake SAN cos he does not know the law nor respects it. Igbos in Ladipo should start removing their goods from the market becos the next thing is for sadist Fashola to set the market on fire and give it to Tinubu. No igbo should leave lagos it is one Nigeria, if Fashola wants to secede let him also do it like Ojukwu did not thru the back door.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
Decryptor: Look at this Møгønic mad man! So you think the recent oil that was discovered in Anambra is the type your ugly Yoruba-Yoruba jati-jati mother puts into her soup?
You better small the coffee you αяѕєwipe! You talk about excesses, you haven't seen excesses yet! Ezi ohia!

Oil discovered where? Does stupidity comes to you naturally or what? There's no live well in anambra state. You think that scam Gov. Mrs.Adaobi did by bringing Jonathan to commissioned red mud holds any water?

You are even more retardedd than I earlier thought. Keep deluding yourself. Parasites!.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by lagcity(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
See as Mr. Fash dey play Igbos like ludo. Fashman u wicked ooo.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Decryptor(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Oil discovered where? Does stupidity comes to you naturally or what? There's no live well in anambra state. You think that scam Gov. Mrs.Adaobi did by bringing Jonathan to commissioned red mud holds any water?

You are even more retardedd than I earlier thought. Keep deluding yourself. Parasites!.
Now i know i am talking to a intelligence-deficient sub-human! Look for better way to verbally attack Ibos with FACTS rather than make these childish utterances! Oh...what am i even saying? i forgot, every yoruba man is always a child from birth till death...that's why you see a 35yr old yoruba man boy still living with his parents. I rest my case
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Kei144(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
I agree that Igbos should forget the old Eastern Region because that old region is forever dead. Unfortunately, many Igbos will not understand because they think about South-South oil. Oil is not what will make the Igbos great. End time is about to begin and all eyes in the whole world will turn to Igbo, not because of oil or business, but because of What God will do with Igbos. Then the whole world will realize that Israelites among Igbos are not inferior to the white Jews.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
adisarasaq:

You can lead a protest to Alausa as a true Indigbo leader
Protest to a Despot? No No No. I am much smarter than that.

As a true son of Igboland, We are currently working on how to recall the disgrace we call our Senator!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by ChiefTapioca: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Yes.....hate for anything Ibo..... Except Berem's waist. undecided

grin
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Decryptor: Now i know i am talking to a intelligence-deficient sub-human! Look for better way to verbally attack Ibos with FACTS rather than make these childish utterances! Oh...what am i even saying? i forgot, every yoruba man is always a child from birth till death...that's why you see a 35yr old yoruba man still living with his parents. I rest my case

Next time don't jump head-on, on my post like the brainless goat you are, else I molest you again. Sod off!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Decryptor(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Next time don't jump head-on, on my post like the brainless goat you are, else I molest you again. Sod off!
It takes a goat whose father is also a goat to identify another goat! Onye nne ya na ara ewu ndi ugwu!! Ori oda!!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
Kei144: I agree that Igbos should forget the old Eastern Region because that old region is forever dead. Unfortunately, many Igbos will not understand because they think about South-South oil. Oil is not what will make the Igbos great. End time is about to begin and all eyes in the whole world will turn to Igbo, not because of oil or business, but because of What God will do with Igbos. Then the whole world will realize that Israelites among Igbos are not inferior to the white Jews.

Imagine this magnitude of delusion grandeur? Bros, when last did you cure malaria fever? I have locally made concoction here with me called 'paraga 'aka 'washing and setting', aka 'monkey tail'. LWKMD!!

Chei ibos no kill pesin with laugh oooo.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by cKaiser: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
Did those Ibo leaders take Fasholas autograph too?

Ibos cant be fulfilled in life without associating with Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Jisunpack: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Decryptor: It takes a goat whose father is also a goat to identify another goat! Onye nne ya na ara ewu ndi ugwu!! Ori oda!!

Like I said earlier, which kind oil kompany una get for Anambra? the last time I checked red mud no be crude oil, abi na palm oil kompany una get? You.sabi say oil na oil, palm oil ma sef follow be that. Choi!!! Abeg I no wan laugh again.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by cKaiser: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Like I said earlier, which kind oil kompany una get for Anambra? the last time I checked red mud no be crude oil, abi na palm oil kompany una get? You.sabi say oil na oil, palm oil ma sef follow be that. Choi!!! Abeg I no wan laugh again.

Oil-sisikankwu and Sons nko.

You this Adah Hostel boy
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by billante(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Am sure most of these tribal warriors on this forum are not less than 35 yrs!

If fathers are like this I wonder what their kids will be!

Ilugunboy and co pls go and look for what ur kids would eat for the night or sorry I forgot that its the wife that hustle for the family in ngbatiland! While their men come here and be ranting all day long!

You guys should go for recess, I use God beg una!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Paulaok4(f): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
This is how genocides starts, so much tribal hatred from both parties from e-war to firing everyone who is not your prescribed tribe to eviciting them to God knows what else. I say this again, is this what we will leave our children with? So much hatred!
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by Aringarosa(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Can't fathom why a grown and supposedly "intelligent" men would invest a big chunk of their time on brazen blanket statements, reprehensible tribal rhetoric and ethnic supremacy drivel.
Re: Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders by olorunwa04(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Big_Lebowski: Fashola is both a Muslim and a Yoruba .

Do not believe him as Muslims are adept at lying it is even allowed in their satanic verses by their rogue prophet to lie against non-muslims. Being a yoruba man you all should understand how back stabbing is a natural trait.

Sorry o, but I think you are a mumu for saying back stabbing is a natural trait for the yoruba

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel / Hausa Community In Nnewi Want Land For Market And Burial, Living Peacefully / Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.