Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Have You Ever Experience This?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have You Ever Experience This?? (445 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experience This?? by daontop: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
I'm new to web designing..
I spent less than 17hours learning how to design a website using Joomla... I finised and slept around 1:00am and woke up around 4:30am but on waking up, my eyes got swollen.... Has anybody experienced it before?
Is it caused by lack of enough sleep or Too much staring at the monitor or oda tins i dnt no abt??.. Thx 4 ur comment in advance..
Re: Have You Ever Experience This?? by Djtm(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
daontop: I'm new to web designing..
I spent less than 17hours learning how to design a website using Joomla... I finised and slept around 1:00am and woke up around 4:30am but on waking up, my eyes got swollen.... Has anybody experienced it before?
Is it caused by lack of enough sleep or Too much staring at the monitor or oda tins i dnt no abt??.. Thx 4 ur comment in advance..
it's definitely not lack of sleep. It might be the monitor stuff. Always reduce your screen brightness if you're going to spend a lot of time in front of it. Take short breaks. As time goes on, you'll get used to it. I can remember 3yrs ago when I spent two days browsing and coding, (I slept and woke up, ate didn't take a bath) after some time the parallel vertical sides of the screen were almost touching each other at the bottom i.e instead of seeing a square screen, i was seeing a bucket/funnel whatever. But now, I don't spend too much time at once in front of a screen.
Re: Have You Ever Experience This?? by spikesC(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Have You Ever Experience This?? by daontop: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Djtm:
it's definitely not lack of sleep. It might be the monitor stuff. Always reduce your screen brightness if you're going to spend a lot of time in front of it. Take short breaks. As time goes on, you'll get used to it. I can remember 3yrs ago when I spent two days browsing and coding, (I slept and woke up, ate didn't take a bath) after some time the parallel vertical sides of the screen were almost touching each other at the bottom i.e instead of seeing a square screen, i was seeing a bucket/funnel whatever. But now, I don't spend too much time at once in front of a screen.
Thx alot bro.. Wil do as u just said..
Re: Have You Ever Experience This?? by daontop: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
spikes C: Here, i wrote you some tips

https://www.nairaland.com/1383185/personal-health-tips-programmers-people

Big Bro.. Thx alot.. wil do jst wot u said in d writeup...

(1) (Reply)

Help !!! How Do I Restore An Unbackedup Wordpress Blog / Facebook Could Bring Unhappiness / Do You Want To Promote Your Website/blog? Or Facebook Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.