Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven (11378 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by Eureka007: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
I pity all of u trowing coments in dis forum saying no one can be perfect,d scripture states clearly be perfect even as ur father in heaven is perfect....wot is not clear here.......again d bible says d kingdom of God suffereth violence,but d violent take it by force.99.9 persent of christain are jokers..the standard of heaven is so high that once u re guilty of one sin den u are guilty of all.dis is hardsaying but thats d narrow way d bible talked about...keep on biliving their is eternal security....only those dat strive to perfection will get to heven....keep on commiting "little little sin"keep teling white lies or little gossip and keep bilivin we cant be perfect......den u end up in hell.may God open our eyes.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by BlazeBuenos(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
Well, Even De Devil Quote Bible To The Best. Bible Quotation Helps anyway But Don't Confuse Urself with it's Mysterious Chapters & Verses, Hence Ask De Holy Spirit to Interprete it for You. Remember That we Humans Works To Perfection; But I Tell You We're are Not. We're just Tryin to Live a Holy Life & by so Doing doesn't Make U a Perfect Being. We can Only Live a Righteous Life By Living By Prayers. And that We Make Us To at Least Be Conscious without Going Astray But Believe U Me, That there're certain Sins we do Commit Unconsciously Even When We Think We're In The Right Path. So, Try To Live a Holy Life by Abstaining 4rm Sin, Then It is Left For GOD ALMIGHTY to testify That You are PERFECT OR NOT.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by PStacks(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
When you aim for the Stars and Miss, you land on the Moon.

If you Chase Perfection, you really can't catch up with Perfection but when you chase perfection and don't catch it, be sure you'l catch up with Excellence.

Perfection is 100%
Excellence is 70% and above... When you make 70%, you make an A. A Spotless church as in the bible can't hold after the sins of Adam and eve.. Perfection was Before and During Adam and Eve, After Adam and eve sinned Perfection vanished and the Best you can do is "EXCELLENCE".. Even in science, you leave room for Error plus or Minus 2...

When people talk perfection, its possible to have a Perfect system in it self but you must have the Godlike aura. When you are Perfect, I swearagad, you are a god in that field..
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by damilarelr(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
Eureka007: I pity all of u trowing coments in dis forum saying no one can be perfect,d scripture states clearly be perfect even as ur father in heaven is perfect....wot is not clear here.......again d bible says d kingdom of God suffereth violence,but d violent take it by force.99.9 persent of christain are jokers..the standard of heaven is so high that once u re guilty of one sin den u are guilty of all.dis is hardsaying but thats d narrow way d bible talked about...keep on biliving their is eternal security....only those dat strive to perfection will get to heven....keep on commiting "little little sin"keep teling white lies or little gossip and keep bilivin we cant be perfect......den u end up in hell.may God open our eyes.

You're right by saying we must be perfect just as our Father in Heaven is perfect, but if we are to go live according to your definition of Being perfect, no man will enter Heaven, John 3:18 clearly stated that your believe in Christ and total dependence on His finished work on the cross is your visa into heaven, not by your works of self-righteousness (that in itself is a sin). Perhaps you need to start asking yourself whether Peter missed heaven for denying Christ three times or Sarah that laughed within herself at that Angels was still listed among the "Heroes and Heroines of Faith", that is the Gospel of Christ, the Gospel of Grace. He is our Lord and Saviour, not our punisher, Satan is.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by damilarelr(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
niggadee: do u know that non Muslims and Christians with good heart are going to heaven too

Bros forget that one, without Christ no heaven, the works of those with "good heart" is in futility if they refuse to receive Christ into their life while they are still living. No sinner shall inherit the kingdom of God of which these good-hearted people are still sinners, not because of what they do or didn't do, but because of the nature they are born with - the nature of sin - they need Jesus so their good works can earn them rewards in Heaven. Good work doesn't save, it's Christ that saves.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by Eureka007: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
damilarelr:

You're right by saying we must be perfect just as our Father in Heaven is perfect, but if we are to go live according to your definition of Being perfect, no man will enter Heaven, John 3:18 clearly stated that your believe in Christ and total dependence on His finished work on the cross is your visa into heaven, not by your works of self-righteousness (that in itself is a sin). Perhaps you need to start asking yourself whether Peter missed heaven for denying Christ three times or Sarah that laughed within herself at that Angels was still listed among the "Heroes and Heroines of Faith", that is the Gospel of Christ, the Gospel of Grace. He is our Lord and Saviour, not our punisher, Satan is.
peter repented from dat sin of denial,sarah must ve repented as well....now ear this my brother in d lord,judas never repented hence his portion was hell fire,,,,.do u know anything about the sactification of d hearth??it a miracle that happens after we are born again.dis is d removal of d adamic nature.d nature of sin in man.the very root of sin which salvation did not remove.wen u re sanctified d righteosness of god comes upon u and u will see how perfection is easy.....thats the easy yoke of jesus.many christains remains at d level of salvation hence they strugle with sin and begin to claim we can not be totaly free from sins
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by nikky5(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
Recently this was topic became a hot debate between me and my son.Did Jesus or the apostle ever taught that without perfection we cannot get to heaven? Who on earth is perfect like Jesus the only Man who never sinned.who among our revered men of God never confesses sins in 365 days? The perfection Christ talked about in matt5:48 is simply holiness(1Pet1:15-16). This perfection is only possible when we surrender our lives to the lord.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by ibukunobi: 12:19am On Aug 12, 2013
can someone here interprets 2peter 3:13 for me pls. my observation here is everyone likes to inherit the kingdom of the heavens. no one want to inherit the one on earth. why? or is Matt 5:5 not part of the Christian bible again. does anyone understand the meaning of kingdom at all. do u know that not all in Nigeria can be in ASO ROCK AND HOUSE OF SENATE at the same time. does that mean we are not good enough to be there? cant we put one or two things together and undersand that GODS kingdom will bring a paradise to people rule with jesus in heaven and also the great crowd of righteous people who are to inherit the earth. read rev.14:1-5. let us horoscope our intelligent quotient and stop thinking that every righteous will go to heaven.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by debh(m): 1:22am On Aug 12, 2013
love is just the key to perfection.we can't show love without the help of the Holy Spirit.because He has poured God's love into our heart(rom 5:5),dis is the only law and it is will of God dat u need to do to get to heaven.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by grailife(m): 1:26am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by shdemidemi(m): 3:11am On Aug 12, 2013
Anyone that says he is not a sinner is not just lying, he has also called God a liar.

By the time we see sin as what it is without rating one sin over the other, only then can we realise we are perpetual sinners and we cannot but sin. When you mention sin, people's mind go to s,ex and murder forgetting eating too much, selfishness, not thanking God enough, our wrong thoughts are equal sins before God.

Our only way out is to have the Spirit of Christ in us, when this is done God says His Spirit will lead us in all things (Good bad ugly).

1 Like

Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 12, 2013
Before the cross
MEILYN: "For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. " (Matthew 16:27).
After the cross
"For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" (Philippians 2:13-15).
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by damilarelr(m): 6:22am On Aug 12, 2013
Eureka007: peter repented from dat sin of denial,sarah must ve repented as well....now ear this my brother in d lord,judas never repented hence his portion was hell fire,,,,.do u know anything about the sactification of d hearth??it a miracle that happens after we are born again.dis is d removal of d adamic nature.d nature of sin in man.the very root of sin which salvation did not remove.wen u re sanctified d righteosness of god comes upon u and u will see how perfection is easy.....thats the easy yoke of jesus.many christains remains at d level of salvation hence they strugle with sin and begin to claim we can not be totaly free from sins

Peter and Sarah repented? what of the thief on the cross? what qualified him as a heavenly candidate? Pls, stop making it look like God is just up there looking for only Jesus-like Christians, because that means Jesus died and resurrected in vain.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2013
pencilled down
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by christemmbassey(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2013
shdemidemi: To add to what drummaboy rightly explained-

The only man that lived perfect was Jesus, no other man can or would. If you do anything in the energy of the flesh, Christ shall profit you nothing, we can only believe and trust in the finished work of the cross for the imputation of righteousness.

Gal 5

3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.

4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (or doing something in the energy of the flesh. Then Paul says); ye are fallen from grace.

Anyone that believe the gospel of Christ has the spirit of God in him, if you have the Spirit of God you shall be led by the Spirit.
Romans 8
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Most of Christendom today feels that if you do everything right, if you can hang on, if this, and if that, you might make it. But this Book never says that. This Book says that today you are in one of two categories. You are either lost, and hell bound, or you're saved and heaven bound. It's that simple. This is what The Book declares There are only two classes of people in the world, you're either in Christ or you're not, there is no half way in-between.

Romans 8:15

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, `Abba, Father.'"

The moment we're saved, yes, we're born into the family of God, immediately God places us as the full heir with Jesus Christ. The Christian life does involve discipline, but you're not going to give things up that you just love to do because the things you once loved you now hate and vice versa. So it's not a matter of giving it up, it's just a matter of having a change of appetites which can only come through studying the Word.
you and Drummaboy are very close to the truth, and the TRUTH IS, "EVERY CHRISTIAN IS GOING TO HEAVEN". All these narrow road, God's standard, etc etc comes from ignorance of what Christ did @ d cross and or who a christian is. A christian had done all he needed to do, and tha single act was what he needed to collect his TICKET., guys we are just waiting for our flight so id advice go get ur ticket and shine ur eye well well so that u dont get a fake ticket and get urself ready bc d flight is due any moment. God bless.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by Eureka007: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2013
damilarelr:

Peter and Sarah repented? what of the thief on the cross? what qualified him as a heavenly candidate? Pls, stop making it look like God is just up there looking for only Jesus-like Christians, because that means Jesus died and resurrected in vain.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by christemmbassey(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2013
shdemidemi: Anyone that says he is not a sinner is not just lying, he has also called God a liar.

By the time we see sin as what it is without rating one sin over the other, only then can we realise we are perpetual sinners and we cannot but sin. When you mention sin, people's mind go to s,ex and murder forgetting eating too much, selfishness, not thanking God enough, our wrong thoughts are equal sins before God.

Our only way out is to have the Spirit of Christ in us, when this is done God says His Spirit will lead us in all things (Good bad ugly).
@demi u disappoint me, i tot u are at least a 'youth' in bible but it appears u still de drink milk when u suppase to be chewing if not strong at least very soft meat. My bros, "a christian can not sin 1jn 3:9, 1jn 5:19. Cheers.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by mko2005: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2013
Perfection does not mean we no longer sin,but it does mean that we are conscious of our sins and when we do,we sincerely ask for forgiveness and continue in our 'perfection' !
Any one who lives in sin is not a christian and can not be said to be perfect but a christian can fall into sin(unknowingly) asks for forgiveness and maintains his/her perfection in Christ!-1 John 2:1''My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous.''

God help us
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by shdemidemi(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2013
christemmbassey: @demi u disappoint me, i tot u are at least a 'youth' in bible but it appears u still de drink milk when u suppase to be chewing if not strong at least very soft meat. My bros, "a christian can not sin 1jn 3:9, 1jn 5:19. Cheers.
Ok bro,

I must make it known to you that Christians can commit the act of sin but it can't be accounted against them unto condemnation because there is no law to charge the saint. Every Christian indeed have two natures: the righteousness nature and the sinful nature, we can also call them the the Spirit and the fleshly nature. Having the Spirit nature of God means we have a deposit of God's Spirit in us, It also signifies that we are fellow heirs with Christ.

There is no sin in this Spirit, that is the real you that cannot sin but we live in a sinful flesh in this world, we sin, we make mistakes but our confidence is that Everything walks together for good for we that love God.

Christ said to Peter after the devil must have conversed with Christ
Luke 22
31 And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. 32 But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.”

Christ knew Peter was going to fall(sin),he won't condemn him for falling but the result of the fall would be in God's favour. Peter would come back and become better than he was before he fell. That is why it is very difficult for any Christian to condemn another.

Apostle Paul would then say

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin

The law of sin says the wages of sin is death. This body of ours is a sinful body, it will die but the real me that lives in this body shall live forever in a glorified body that knows no sin.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by mko2005: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2013
shdemidemi:
Ok bro,

The law of sin says the wages of sin is death. This body of ours is a sinful body, it will die but the real me that lives in this body shall live forever in a glorified body that knows no sin.
Hi bro,as a christian can you live in sin ?

God help us
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by shdemidemi(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Hi bro,as a christian can you live in sin ?

God help us

As a Christian you are led by the Spirit of God that is if you are a Christian indeed. God controls the affairs of your life without physically holding you by the wrist.

I would like to ask you a question though, what do you call sin?
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by mko2005: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2013
shdemidemi:

As a Christian you are led by the Spirit of God that is if you are a Christian indeed. God controls the affairs of your life without physically holding you by the wrist.

I would like to ask you a question though, what do you call sin?

A christian can not fall into sin ?

After the above,i will tell you what the bible calls sin !

God help us
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by christemmbassey(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2013
shdemidemi:
Ok bro,

I must make it known to you that Christians can commit the act of sin but it can't be accounted against them unto condemnation because there is no law to charge the saint. Every Christian indeed has two natures: the righteous nature and the sinful nature, we can also call them the the Spirit and the fleshly nature. Having the Spirit nature of God means we have a deposit of God's Spirit in us, It also signifies that we are follow heirs with Christ.

There is no sin in this Spirit, that is the real you that cannot sin but we live in a sinful flesh in this world, we sin, we make mistakes but our confidence is that Everything walks together for good for we that love God.

Christ said to Peter after the devil must have conversed with Christ
Luke 22
31 And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. 32 But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.”

Christ knew Peter was going to fall(sin),he won't condemn him for falling but the result of the fall would be in God's favour. Peter would come back and become better than he was before he fell. That is why it is very difficult for any Christian to condemn another.

Apostle Paul would then say

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin
the word says "whosoever is born of God doth NOT COMMITT SIN, for his seed remaineth in him and he CAN NOT SIN, BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD" -1jn3:9, i choose to believe God. 2. Whatever hapenend to Peter b4 d cross is irrelevant. 3. Bros i used to think u undastand Paul, pls rm7 is explaining the condition of a man/woman (PAUL) who lives his/her life according to the LAW OF SIN AND DEATH, N/B Paul was NOT describing his current experiences as a christian, when u read chapter 7 into 8 u will get the gist, 7 was despair/confusion, 8 assurance/certainty. A CHRITIAN IS RIGHPEOUS, HOLY, PERFECT, HEAVENLY BOUND AND CAN NOT SIN. When a man RECIEVES CHRIST and bcomes a christian (born again) THERE is a REPLACEMENT AND EXCHANGE OF ADAMIC MATURE WITH THE christ life, thats why d bible says "he IS a NEW CREATION" -2Cor5:17, there is nothing like cohabitation btn Adam and Christ pls study Romans.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by shdemidemi(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2013
m.k.o2005:

A christian can not fall into sin ?

After the above,i will tell you what the bible calls sin !

God help us

Yes, a Christian can definitely fall into sin.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by shdemidemi(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2013
christemmbassey: . the word says "whosoever is born of God doth NOT COMMITT SIN, for his seed remaineth in him and he CAN NOT SIN, BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD" -1jn3:9, i choose to believe God. 2. Whatever hapenend to Peter b4 d cross is irrelevant.

It is not irrelevant, we can learn from these situations according to scripture.

Romans 15:4

For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

As Christians, I advice we should know the epistles written to the church first before moving to areas primarily written for the nation of Israel.
christemmbassey: .

3. Bros i used to think u undastand Paul, pls rm7 is explaining the condition of a man/woman (PAUL) who lives his/her life according to the LAW OF SIN AND DEATH, N/B Paul was NOT describing his current experiences as a christian, when u read chapter 7 into 8 u will get the gist, 7 was despair/confusion, 8 assurance/certainty. A CHRITIAN IS RIGHPEOUS, HOLY, PERFECT, HEAVENLY BOUND AND CAN NOT SIN. When a man RECIEVES CHRIST and bcomes a christian (born again) THERE is a REPLACEMENT AND EXCHANGE OF ADAMIC MATURE WITH THE christ life, thats why d bible says "he IS a NEW CREATION" -2Cor5:17, there is nothing like cohabitation btn Adam and Christ pls study Romans.

Paul was not talking as an unbeliever when he discussed about his condition, the conflicts and the conclusion. He spoke as a believer, although he went back to speak about himself without Christ in the earlier verses.

Please patiently look at it.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward mansad an unbeliever does not have the inward man)

23 But I see another law in my members(flesh), warring against the law of my mind(the new man/believer), and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

There is a constant war between the inner man and the outer man. The more we feed our flesh/ the outer man the more our inner man starve, but when we study the word of God we subdue the ability of the flesh to control us.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by mko2005: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2013
shdemidemi:

Yes, a Christian can definitely fall into sin.
When we sin do we realize that we have erred and genuinely ask for His forgiveness and pray for the fullness of the spirit or better still,listen to the instruction of the spirit so we do not yield to the lust of the flesh or as Christians according to you,when we sin,we just continue with our life becos we have a spirit in us that does not sin right ?

God help us
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by shdemidemi(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2013
^^^^

Lets be clear bro, what do you call sin?
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by christemmbassey(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
shdemidemi:

It is not irrelevant, we can learn from these situations according to scripture.

Romans 15:4

For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Paul was not talking as an unbeliever when he discussed about his condition, the conflicts and the conclusion. He spoke as a believer and the 'I' you see him use in from verse 22 is his righteous nature (the real him) not the flesh.

Please patiently look at it.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward mansad an unbeliever does not have the inward man)

23 But I see another law in my members(flesh), warring against the law of my mind(the new man/believer), and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

There is a constant war between the inner man and the outer man. The more we feed our flesh/ the outer man the more our inner man starve, but when we study the word of God we subdue the ability of the flesh to control us.
1. Irrelevant in the sense that u can not compare the Peter b4 the cross with the Peter after the cros and mind u he was not born-again, again can u compare the Peter who denied Jesus b4 a little girl to the Peter who spoke @ pentecost and latter to the elders and the rulers so powerfuly that they exclaimed, "is this not the ignorant fisherman ". 2. I am very sure u know the meaning of 'analogy' so i will not waste my time with Pauls rm7, u accept what u undastand, but i trust the spirit will unveil the truth of rm 7 to u some day. 3. On the issue of a born again who the bible says "behold, all things are become new", and all these things that bcome new are of God, and u still say the old is working or cohabitating with the new, well i want u to umdastand the concept of born again from the classical eg of what happened to Nebukadnezer in Daniel:4:28-37 also read daniel6:21. Now when Nebukadnezzar's heart/spirit/nature was REPLACED or change into that of an animal, everything change, his appetite, speach, manners, reasoning,relationships, community, clothing, feeding etc etc change, why? Bc he was having 'A NEW LIFE' dif from the former human life, sir he did not live both human and animal lives, though he was still carrying human body but he was animal in a human body, did the human body influenced the animal life/nature in him by trying make it to live like a human being? No sir, he actually moved arroumd on all fours, his wife, children, councellors and subjects all deserted him and he lived savely and securely with other animal, they did not harm him, why? Bc he has bcome 'an animal'. My bros, if u undastand who a born again is, OMG, U'D B completly blown away, its BIG sir, VERY VERY BIG, ITS THE BIGEST GOSPEL, THATS WHY I MAINTAIN THAT EVERY BORN AGAIN IS GOING TO HEAVEN. bless u.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by shdemidemi(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
But, the same Peter that was with Christ for forty days after his passion got a mandate to take the gospel of Christ to the uttermost part of the earth but he didn't. They preached to only Jews until God had to reveal Himself again through the trance. Even at that Peter was too scared to be seen with the Gentiles, if we were God, we would probably do him for that.

But the fact remains that the best a man can be is a man, you can never be God, that is, you can never be perfect. But we are made perfect in God by the Passover lamb who inundate us in his love.
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by Revolva(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
perfection in what sense, when we humans are not perfect in the first place
thats to tell you religious brainwashed fo.ols that there is no heaven above nor hell below when you die
its just a state of mind and your hell or heaven is on earth while you are alive. Dem just they lamba una
Re: Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven by shdemidemi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Revolva: perfection in what sense, when we humans are not perfect in the first place
thats to tell you religious brainwashed fo.ols that there is no heaven above nor hell below when you die
its just a state of mind and your hell or heaven is on earth while you are alive. Dem just they lamba una

You might be too smart for things like this, you don't really need to bother about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn How The 16 Odu Ifa Warn You For Free Without Consulting Babalawo / Muskeeto, Ihedinobi, Lb...lets Talk Here :-) / The Helper You Need To Change The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.