Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Helper You Need To Change The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Helper You Need To Change The World (11376 Views)

When The Helper Needs Help / Only Genuine Love Can Change The World – T.B. Joshua / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Helper You Need To Change The World by Interesting15: 7:09am On Sep 04, 2022
I present to you the Holy Ghost.

Listen, it is very possible to attain greatness and do great things without compromising to anything sinful. This can be possible via partnership with HIM - the precious Holy Ghost.

The Holy Ghost is eager to partner with you to change the world and become all God has destined you to be.

First, you have to partner with Him to change your own personal world (your life) before you can gain the stamina to change the world. How can this be possible?

Jesus promised everyone who will submit to His Lordship the Gift of the Holy Ghost - the competent Helper Who will help us please God in spirit and in truth, and help us become an eternal champion.

Therefore, you must first submit your life to Jesus Christ and accept Him as Lord and Savior. If you can do this genuinely, you are on your way to good success.

Say this prayer:

LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

Let me show you a scripture:

"Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord" (Acts 3:19)

So, even if you are already a believer, but you are still indulging in sinful activities, you must repent before the Holy Spirit can comfortably hold your hands to do great things in the world.

You must first allow Him change your life to His own taste, before He will commit unto you all you need for greatness (resources, influence, supernatural abilities, and so on).

If you are still struggling with anything and you need assistance, you can always reach out to me.

Finally, the world is dying, and is in need of saviours to bring deliverance. Therefore, you must align with the Holy Ghost to empower you to fulfil destiny. It's your time to shine, in Jesus Name. Amen.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/09/the-helper-you-need-to-change-world.html

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Asgard73: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2022
God bless you more .

24 Likes

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Interesting15: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Happy Sunday everyone. Jesus loves you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Interesting15: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by hopefulLandlord: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2022
okay
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by slawomir: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Story

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by KushLyon(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2022
smiley
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by AdamuKD: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2022
sad

We need Obi and Jesus to change Nigeria
Charity begins at home!

5 Likes

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Kolaboluv7(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2022
Happy Sunday lovelies

3 Likes

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by racakinola: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2022
Thank you Jesus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by jospepper(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Nice and refreshing reminder. The world needs help.

If you also need help with AMAZON KDP kindly visit my signature.

1 Like

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Starseed(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2022
This is obviously one of the best trend.

The Holy Ghost is revealer of the supernatural mysteries of God.

He is the Custodian of God's glory. He has intellect and emotions. He is the one to help you conquer any obstacle and also guide you to achieve the impossible.

Make Him your Friend today by saying:

Lord Jesus, come into my life today and be my Lord and Savior. I give you control of every aspect of my life. Direct me and take charge of my life. Sweet Holy Spirit, be my best Friend and help me in my weaknesses In Jesus name.

Congrats for this new glorious life of God. Enjoy your stress free life with the Holy Spirit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by SeunOluwafemi: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2022
The importance of the Holy Spirit cannot be overemphasized.

3 Likes

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by underpinna: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Great words. We must pull out from sinful activities and dive straight to those things God wants us to do.

2 Likes

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Klington: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2022
embarassed
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Cheapgadget(f): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2022
Religion has really messed the brain of alot of poor Africans

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Goodson15: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Holy Gost our soul mate

1 Like

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by CHIGIM: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2022
evil spirit
Interesting15:

Listen, it is very possible to attain greatness and do great things without compromising to anything sinful. This can be possible via partnership with HIM - the precious Holy Ghost.

The Holy Ghost is eager to partner with you to change the world and become all God has destined you to be.

First, you have to partner with Him to change your own personal world (your life) before you can gain the stamina to change the world. How can this be possible?

Jesus promised everyone who will submit to His Lordship the Gift of the Holy Ghost - the competent Helper Who will help us please God in spirit and in truth, and help us become an eternal champion.

Therefore, you must first submit your life to Jesus Christ and accept Him as Lord and Savior. If you can do this genuinely, you are on your way to good success.

Say this prayer:

LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

"Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord" (Acts 3:19)

So, even if you are already a believer, but you are still indulging in sinful activities, you must repent before the Holy Spirit can comfortably hold your hands to do great things in the world.

You must first allow Him change your life to His own taste, before He will commit unto you all you need for greatness (resources, influence, supernatural abilities, and so on).

If you are still struggling with anything and you need assistance, you can always reach out to me.

Finally, the world is dying, and is in need of saviours to bring deliverance. Therefore, you must align with the Holy Ghost to empower you to fulfil destiny. It's your time to shine, in Jesus Name. Amen.

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by StrikeBack(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Topics like this are for third world countries. The only helper we need in nigeria is good governance

3 Likes

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Goodson15: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Cheapgadget:
Religion has really messed the brain of alot of poor Africans
every mankind have plans and inspiration right from birth,somthing must accompany your intellect to accomplish it,

2 Likes

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Interesting15:

Say this prayer:

Religion has now turned to yeye thing which is now every week dosage here. Religion is truly an opium; a mental control tactics used by the state and the rich to keep the masses from revolting and robbing the rich.

Lest I forget which one is "hoely" spirit or "hoely" ghost?

Spits kiss
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by ljoh: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2022
I blasphem against the Holy Ghost

1 Like

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by maxkoko(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2022
Happy Sunday Brethren’s: I love you all but Jesus loves u most.

*#MYDAILYPROCLAMATION ~*
4th September, 2022.

I walk in God’s strength and glory, strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. I’m blessed with His love, with His boldness and victory. I fight the good fight of faith to stay established, confirmed and set on God’s Word! With the Word in my mouth, I prevail over circumstances today, ruling and reigning by the power of the Holy Ghost! Hallelujah.
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Akasammyoka: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Yeah, many will always not be ready to call on him when they are in danger.
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by bigdammyj: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Noted.
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by oloyedewaris(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2022
See as everywhere is peaceful, come to same Muslim thread on Friday and you will see different unrelated hatred utterances from non Muslims despite the restrictions for Muslims alone

And some dumb motherfucker will still be questioning seun on the restriction

1 Like

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by brightleave(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2022
[sup][/sup] kiss cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven / Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? / The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.