Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,968 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523001 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by TekservDesign(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Get your responsive website at Tekserv Int'l Design
Very Affordable
email: tekservde@gmail.com.

Samples of our previous work.

dproject60.com
templars-law.com
355group.com

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Maskyy(m): 2:04am On Feb 20, 2021
Bring your fnf PayPal funds
Bring your fiverr withdrawal
Bring your upwork withdrawal

I provide PayPal account for withdrawal as well.

cool

@BMMFunds. Rate is high. Fast delivery.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Evasmillingguy(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Who ever created this thread, I hope you see this, I'm really grateful, 9 years later, and I'm not just a web developer.. thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Techplug: 3:46am On Feb 25, 2021
JOIN OUR FREE CLASS ON WEB DEVELOPMENT!!!

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by rotwailler(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2021
Check my signature
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by babry: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Backlinks are the main factor behind search engine optimization. SEO or search engine optimization is a method by which website owners increase their website's search engine rankings by making it visible to search engines. The backlinks serve as referral links that help search engines find and rank websites. This process helps search engines provide better results for the user. There are different ways to get backlinks such as PPC, article marketing, blogs, forums and directory listings.
There are backlinks found on every page of the web. When someone visits your website, they first click on a link on the home page. The next time they visit your website, they will be led to another page where they can click on a link to your site. This cycle continues until a visitor clicks on a link to your site at least one time. This is how the search engines locate and rank sites.
باك لينك
The number of backlinks a website receives is an indication of its importance. The more backlinks a website has the higher the site ranks in the search engines. A high SEO website will appear higher in a search result because of the backlinks it receives. A website that receives more backlinks is seen as being more important than a competitor with the same keywords. This is called the Search Engine Optimization or SEO.
Search engines are constantly working to improve their algorithms and function more efficiently. Because of this, it is important to stay up-to-date with all the latest changes to Google and other search engines. Submitting your website to a directory will send you back links and give you more authority in your field. These backlinks will help your website to rank higher. Directory submissions are a very effective SEO technique.
Blogs and forums are a great way to get backlinks as well. When you participate in blogs or forums related to your business, the author will include a backlink to your site in the comments or signature line. You can use this backlink to promote your site. You should also make sure that any links in your signature line are quality links. Backlinks from disreputable websites could hurt your website's SEO ranking.
Article marketing is a popular SEO technique. It involves writing articles about your specific industry or product. Then you submit these articles to directories that are specific to your industry. The articles you write will contain a backlink to your website. If you submit several quality articles, your website will see a lot of free traffic and you will get backlinks quickly.
باك لينك
There are numerous free techniques you can use to generate backlinks fast. Paying for backlinks is not worth it unless you really need to increase your rankings. There are many people who invest time and money in search engine optimization but do not understand how important backlinks are. With more backlinks pointing to your site, you will have a better chance of getting a good ranking in the search engines. You need to make sure that you get backlinks from high-ranking sites so that your site will be listed higher on Google or Yahoo searches.
Building backlinks fast is a great way to get the results you want in SEO. If you want to increase your website rankings in the search engines, you need to ensure you get backlinks from high-ranking sites. You can learn more about backlinks in SEO by following the links below. You will also find many other useful strategies in regards to backlinks. Remember that having backlinks is an essential part of a successful SEO campaign.

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hi everyone I am one of the best vendor so far in the world with good rate I buy and sell these following at good rate

WhatsApp
‪+2348081664418

paypal funds
Skrill funds
Rmb
Cashapp
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Neteller
Venmo
Zelle
Greendot
Gobank
Edd funds
iTunes card
Amazon card
Steam wallet cards
Google play store card
Off gamer cards
One vanilla
Amex
Bluebird
Bitcoin cash

I accept all currencies and payment faster than ustain bolt I am not scared of a whole store full with gift cards

WhatsApp
‪+2348081664418‬
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by benikad(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
babry:

Backlinks are the main factor behind search engine optimization. SEO or search engine optimization is a method by which website owners increase their website's search engine rankings by making it visible to search engines. The backlinks serve as referral links that help search engines find and rank websites. This process helps search engines provide better results for the user. There are different ways to get backlinks such as PPC, article marketing, blogs, forums and directory listings.
There are backlinks found on every page of the web. When someone visits your website, they first click on a link on the home page. The next time they visit your website, they will be led to another page where they can click on a link to your site. This cycle continues until a visitor clicks on a link to your site at least one time. This is how the search engines locate and rank sites.
باك لينك
The number of backlinks a website receives is an indication of its importance. The more backlinks a website has the higher the site ranks in the search engines. A high SEO website will appear higher in a search result because of the backlinks it receives. A website that receives more backlinks is seen as being more important than a competitor with the same keywords. This is called the Search Engine Optimization or SEO.
Search engines are constantly working to improve their algorithms and function more efficiently. Because of this, it is important to stay up-to-date with all the latest changes to Google and other search engines. Submitting your website to a directory will send you back links and give you more authority in your field. These backlinks will help your website to rank higher. Directory submissions are a very effective SEO technique.
Blogs and forums are a great way to get backlinks as well. When you participate in blogs or forums related to your business, the author will include a backlink to your site in the comments or signature line. You can use this backlink to promote your site. You should also make sure that any links in your signature line are quality links. Backlinks from disreputable websites could hurt your website's SEO ranking.
Article marketing is a popular SEO technique. It involves writing articles about your specific industry or product. Then you submit these articles to directories that are specific to your industry. The articles you write will contain a backlink to your website. If you submit several quality articles, your website will see a lot of free traffic and you will get backlinks quickly.
باك لينك
There are numerous free techniques you can use to generate backlinks fast. Paying for backlinks is not worth it unless you really need to increase your rankings. There are many people who invest time and money in search engine optimization but do not understand how important backlinks are. With more backlinks pointing to your site, you will have a better chance of getting a good ranking in the search engines. You need to make sure that you get backlinks from high-ranking sites so that your site will be listed higher on Google or Yahoo searches.
Building backlinks fast is a great way to get the results you want in SEO. If you want to increase your website rankings in the search engines, you need to ensure you get backlinks from high-ranking sites. You can learn more about backlinks in SEO by following the links below. You will also find many other useful strategies in regards to backlinks. Remember that having backlinks is an essential part of a successful SEO campaign.

Which link bro?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by skillshareblog(m): 6:08am On Mar 05, 2021
iyenimofe:
Session: 3
Writing HTML
For you to begin the art of HTML writing, you need a text editor.
Windows Operating System (OS) users can use Notepad which is already pre-installed with the OS.
TIP: I personally recommend Notepad++ because it displays the code in a colored form, making it easier to read and understand. It is also free but has to be downloaded. Search with Google to find a website to download it from.
Mac OS users can use Text Edit as well.
In addition to these, there are professional web editors that allow you to create a website visually without coding HTML tags manually. Popular ones include Adobe’s Dreamweaver and Coffee Cup HTML Editor. However, it is advisable to do without professional web editors now as it will not help you gain mastery over HTML.
[url]https://besthostingcoupons.net/ [/url]
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by simplydmd: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2021
8gb DDR3 Ram for sale

price - 8k
call 08076548894

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by corneymedia: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
PLEASE WEB DEVELOPERS, HOW CAN I ADD GAMES AND APPS TO MY HTML PAGE PLEASE!!!.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2021
We know the pains and the cost of getting affordable hosting services and this is why a lot of people are yet to take there business online.

Imagine the millions of client you can reach out to by taking your business online it is in this light that

Cedarhostng is offering a mini plan of 3GB for N1500/Yr. Comes with unlimited bandwidth ,unlimited Database Unlimited Email accounts and more..

This is a time to stop procrastinating and take your business online and make more sales. Start your Week Right!

Visit www.cedarhostng.net or call/WhatsApp:+2348186219002
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by UbahTheBuilder(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good day, Damilola.

I am Kingsley Ubah, the content creator at ubahthebuilder.tech

If you're a web developer struggling with learning and comprehending web development languages, concepts and tools then I have a solution for you.

Being a seasoned web developer, I have mapping out five incredibly useful books that will immensely facilitate your familiarization with the core web development technologies. With these books, you'll go from being a confused newbie to an expert in HTML, CSS and JavaScript.
This bundle of five books costs just $10

If you're interested in freelancing, I have an equally mind-blowing resource for you. Kyle Prinsloo (studywebdevelopent.com), a freelance expert, recently created a knowledge-packed freelance bundle which went for $99. I can provide you this book for just $15.

I also have resources on GIT, CSS Animations, WordPress, Node and pretty much and web development technology you can think of.

Are you're interested in any of these resources, or maybe someone who'll build you a website, or even a collaboration that'll expose your product to my nearly 6k active follower base on Twitter?

Kindly reply to this mail or reach me on Twitter by my handle @UbahTheBuilder.

Thank you for your time.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by EMMYYUNG50: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
*GET YOURSELF A FULLY VERIFIED & APPROVED PAYPAL ACCOUNT*

You'll Send & Receive Money From Any Part Of The World Easily�

*You Would Easily Withdraw Funds To Your Nigerian Bank Regularly*

https:///31cNMtV
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by EMMYYUNG50: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2021

������

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by excelbaba842(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
iyenimofe:
Why Tutor Web design Directly on
Nairaland?

The Internet is a large source of Web Design Tutorials, some correct and
some are not. Since HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, etc may be foreign to a
newbie, he may be quite unsure of what he is learning.
To make matters worse, most tutorials do not have a FUNCTIONAL
interactive medium where questions can be asked and answered.
The Solution:
The problem will be solved if a platform is created to treat web design
tutorials and at the same time deal with questions posted by users. This
is where the thread comes in.
This thread will treat Web tutorials on HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and so on.

phonetips only
These tutorials will be posted DIRECTLY HERE on the thread. Problems/
Questions can also be posted and since this is an open platform, it may
be answered by fellow Nairalanders who have had experience in our local
market.
All you have to do is sit back, visit the thread, read the posts, ask
questions (if any), contribute to or debunk posted tutorials. And you do
all of this without even leaving Nairaland! smiley How easier can it be?
Let’s set the ball rolling!!
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by numericalguy(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2021
Good morning Web Gurus in the house,

Please does anyone know any foreign web hosting company that registers the .ng domain extension. This is because the website i will be building is going to be a .ng domain extension

Also, how do I make payments to those foreign hosting companies as I only have verve (Naira) card.

Cc:
iyenimofe
solutionarena
webdesigner121
omoluabiguy
chinedumagnus05
naumankhan2192
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2021
Hi, who has any idea how to work with databases on local host with downloaded PHP scripts? I downloaded some scripts and created the databases but they all give errors. Could there be something I'm doing wrong?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Kingsean(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2021
get automatic traffic bot software for free. message me on Whatsapp 07035703008
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Priya28: 7:35am On Apr 07, 2021
To learn web designing check out https://dgrocket.com/ This is the best Digital marketing comapany in Haryana. They help businesses to grow.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by websitegurufix: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
EMMYYUNG50:

Holla me now for website script with superb features on WhatsApp 08022804449...
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2021
welcome to another bright week - the business week is upon you again, seeking to do something different with your business website and social handles.

There are two types of people in the business world - those who wait for something to happen and those who go out to make it happen - which would you rather be?

let's help you manage your content, that will align with your goals, business objectives and more

At Baycrystal, we create content that will target your potential customers, trust us you need to make that sales, for your business to be alive, you won't want to waste time on asking out our "content management services". enough complain take proactive step now. no better time to have a greater online presence experience than now - don't miss out!

for more details on how to get started

call/WhatsApp:+2348186219002

visit wwww.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by wiselong: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2021
Dear all,

I need advice on the below issue

I was contacted by an organisation to develop a custom web application for their Employee Management system. They mentioned to me that it would be hosted online and they already have a hosting server. According to them, I will be managing the application after development but my concern is how do I protect my source codes from being used by another person since I don't have control over their server? (Note, what they are buying is the solution, not the source code)

Also, they mentioned that along the line they will engage other developers who will have access to the database schema am developing for their solution. The essence of this is to allow the other developers to create other solutions for staff using the same database as the data model.

How do I execute this project completely without the application being compromised?

Thank you

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.