Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523843 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by TheManOfTheYear: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
redmove:
https://gurbetcafe.net/sohbet

I made my website with html5, how is it? my first website
Nice work
How did you do those effect while scrolling down. I'd love to learn. Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Abumuslim: 12:22am On Aug 11, 2021
Nice thread, who can suggest any telegram group n YouTube a beginner like can use

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by myfameblog(f): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2021
The Ligue 1 side will pay a fee of around €11m for Shaqiri. Things looked to be going well for the Switzerland international, as he cemented a place in Jurgen Klopp’s squad. After Liverpool activated his €16m release clause at Stoke in 2018.

However, over the last two seasons at Anfield, Injuries and competition in Klopp’s squad cost the midfielder a lot of playing time. Leaving him with just 45 Premier League appearances for Liverpool.

Shaqiri was a key player at Liverpool, stepping up in their UCL Semifinal comeback against Barcelona in 2019 and winning the Premier League, UEFA Champions League, FIFA Club World Cup and UEFA Super Cup in his three seasons with the club.

Lyon’s disappointing start to the season continued on Sunday when promoted Clermont came from 3-1 down to level the points at the Groupama Stadium in extra time.

Reacting to their Embarrassing display Peter Bosz said “I am of course very disappointed. We didn’t defend well. We should have scored a fourth,” said the Lyon coach

“I saw things you don’t even see at under-12s level. It’s a problem of confidence,” he added.

Lyon currently sit 16th in Ligue 1 and are without a win in their opening three games.

https://betguiders.com/ http://www.bbcfashions.com/
https://livedoings.com/
http://igbosdefence.com/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by 9wila: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Goldbw122(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
<b>many</b>
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Goldbw122(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
many
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by techluver: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Learn How To Create An About Me Page For Your Business Or Portfolio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCmvCoAqncM
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Hencruz: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hostwind account Credit for sale. The account credit is already in US Dollars so you are not affected by the dollar to naira exchange rate. You can use the account credit to purchase the following services on hostwind:

Web Hosting

Business Hosting

Managed Linux VPS

Unmanaged Linux VPS

Managed Windows VPS

Unmanaged Windows VPS

Cloud Servers

Load Balancers

Block Storage

Object Storage

SSL Certificates

You can reply me if you are interested

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by haslaw(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good evening gurus in the house,

I want to use build a Nigerian website with a .ng TLD but I want to host with an American hosting company like Hostinger or Hostgator
I have a GTB naira mastercard. Will I run into problems while paying?

Thanks.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by 5ThChild: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
FollowingX
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by vickstorm(m): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2021
Oya now! lets go there!!

Meanwhile, you can get original premium themes and plugins for WordPress here for free https://tekprotips.com/category/wordpress/

Don't sell them o. You got them free so give them out free as well. It is being distributed under the GPL license
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Yinksdavid(m): 6:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Microsoft Visual Studio is an IDE made by Microsoft and used for different types of software development such as computer programs, websites, web apps, web services, and mobile apps. It contains completion tools, compilers, and other features to facilitate the software development process.

How does it work?
The Visual Studio IDE (integrated development environment) is a software program for developers to write and edit their code. Its user interface is used for software development to edit, debug and build code. Visual Studio includes a code editor supporting IntelliSense (the code completion component) as well as code refactoring. The integrated debugger works both as a source-level debugger and a machine-level debugger. Other built-in tools include a code profiler, designer for building GUI applications, web designer, class designer, and database schema designer.

Try it now

Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Get everything you need to build and deploy your app on any platform. With state-of-the-art tools, the power of the cloud, training, and support, it's our most comprehensive free developer program ever.

You can learn more about it from the link below
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/get-started/visual-studio-ide?view=vs-2019

For your genuine Microsoft activation/license key, kindly reach out to me at yinks.azure@gmail.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by webstreny517: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
WebsTrendy is one of the best website design and digital market company with professionally qualified full service company. We provide insights by combining research results; Real time data and smart thinking enable you to make practical decisions. Plus, we outsource our services to help you with the right tools and set of services for clients around the world.
[url][/url]https://www.webstrendy.com/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by promisedeco(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good afternoon.

I want to design a website for a church but i am finding it confusing on which 'platform' to use - coding from scratch ( i'm experienced in coding) or to just use Wordpress(not that experienced but i know my way around it- to an extent).
The important feature of the website is Live Streaming.
your advice would be appreciated?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Youtube - check out thenewboston
Abumuslim:
Nice thread, who can suggest any telegram group n YouTube a beginner like can use
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
For live stream feature, you'll need to install plugins via your WordPress dashboard, Wpstream, etc
promisedeco:
Good afternoon.

I want to design a website for a church but i am finding it confusing on which 'platform' to use - coding from scratch ( i'm experienced in coding) or to just use Wordpress(not that experienced but i know my way around it- to an extent).
The important feature of the website is Live Streaming.
your advice would be appreciated?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2021
Good day, I hope you can now program websites well. smiley It's been 8 years.
olori4b:
lovely exactly what I am looking for kudos for this pls continue the tutorial. I would be greatful if d tutorial can be sent to me. joannedavid68@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by noskcid(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
What plug-in can I use to list items for sale on a church website?
Please quote me so as to know my question is answered.
God bless you
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Dejidigital742(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2021
If you're looking for a CONTENT WRITER for your website, I'm available.
I will help you develop SEO-friendly and original content.
I'm not just a writer, but I know how to write articles that will rank high on the search engine.
You can message me on Whatsapp 08126868696
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Hissen: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hi every one!
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Hissen: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Very good
TheManOfTheYear:
Nice work
How did you do those effect while scrolling down. I'd love to learn. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.