Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523438 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by CJust(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Is it still possible to ask a question here on this thread
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by slydog(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
The pastor of a friend of my informed him that he will love to have his personal website where sermons can be uploaded daily and books can be purchased online -that is installing paystack so that Payments and donations can be made to the church.
Now I introduced him to one IT guy in PH, the guy billed him $4000
This my Friend went to Lagos and got someone who offered to do it for 400k within 2weeks and will also train 2 people that'll be servicing and uploading sermons on the website.

Now, is this feasible with 400k and did the PH just want to rip my friend off?

2 Likes

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by dimix200(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
A talent-filled web-development company is needed to help build our next web-based solution and modify existing platforms.
Company Description
Elfrique is an innovative and complete goal-oriented company that’s focused on building the new frontier web-based Solutions in the Event Management and Travel Industry.
Application Deadline
3rd December 2021.
How To Apply:
Respective companies should send portfolio, website and contact details to INFO@ELFRIQUE.COM
We look forward to working with your firm!
Please share or tag friends/family in companies you can recommend.
#elfriquesolutions #elfriquevendors #elfriquetravels #elfrique #elfriquevoting #elfriquetickets #businessoppurtunities #webdeveloper #technology

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by stuffs4me(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good afternoon gurus in the house,

I am building an E-commerce website for my brother and I have the following questions:

1) How much is the tax value in Nigeria on products like shoes, caps, wristwatches, etc?
2) Are shipping costs taxable?

Thanks as I await your responses.

cc:
solutionarena

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by goodreviewz1: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2021
ChatterPal is a brand new talk that is sensible technology backed by “artificial cleverness” that will instantly double conversions, product sales, and leads. On your websites and blogs, it is an easy method that is convenient to maximize conversions, purchases, and lead signups.

Paul Ponna is soon to release a fresh technology that is futuristic ChatterPal. Unlike just about any application in the market, it incorporates 3D Animation & Smart Chat Automation to make outcomes that can be mind-blowing. In 4 Simple Steps, Get More Conversions: I recommend all the tools to download from here
https://goodreviewz.com/chatterpal-review/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by airview: 4:20am On Dec 08, 2021
�⏭️⏭️ *The Benefits of Knowing Your Target Audience* ��

Free Marketing Consultation offer
From. https://push.com.ng

�️
As a marketer, understanding your target audience is vital. This information will define every marketing plan and strategy you execute. Airing an ad during the Super Bowl might seem like a great way to be seen by as many people as possible, but it is also expensive.
�️
Furthermore, only a quarter of the viewers would actually be interested in your product.
��
Knowing that your target audience reads a certain publication or watches a certain show means that your ad will be seen by fewer people, but the right people.
��
For example if you sell running shoes, ads in running magazines may be a better fit for your target audience. Selecting the right media is essential for achieving marketing ROI on your efforts.

�In addition to increasing ROI, understanding your target market allows you to build relationships and better communicate with consumers.

�You can develop creative that speaks to specific personas, and develop brands that coincide with the interests and values of those most likely to purchase the product.

� This is especially important at a time where consumers expect every ad to be personalized and highly targeted. In fact, 80 percent of consumers say they are more likely to do business with a brand that offers personalized interactions.

�We have numbers of package that will add value to your business .

�We can help identify perfect audience contacts and arrange upto 1million or entries from any choice location in Nigeria gsm numbers sorted by streets ,and business contacts by sector and professional contacts and email with detail and random.

�Then ,basic knowledge you need to understand as business owner to keep pay your rent due for success every day by targeting the right customers to sell like no other .
Start from segmentation- Targeting - Positioning ,Re targeting ,Content management,location based marketing,buyer personal and all you need to understand to be at the right place at right time .comprhensive harvard E-Course on book with illustration .

�With 50+ Most Essential Marketing Skills You Need to be successful in 2022.
All for smart business owner and marketer that ready to play the success game .

�For Further enquiry visit : our Whatsapp business catalogue page .
https:///c/2347034641008
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ciousca(m): 12:14am On Dec 20, 2021
I started learning website design using online medium, I need you feedback on this project I started working on https://biztraction.biz.

I sincerely appreciate your honest feedback.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ciousca(m): 2:48am On Dec 21, 2021
I thank everyone for the feedback
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Michaelesoimeme(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tekvScVle0 how to properly install php on windows10
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by letitrainnow(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Thanks for the update.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
I have one year LinkedIn accoun, 200+ connection, 90 profile visit, and 7 search appearance the past few weeks. Anyone interested in buying this account should Call/Whatsapp me on 07O370310o9
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by CarinaKJacob(f): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
I need seo services and web design for my blog! Please be affordable.

Contact me kikeebook@gmail.com
Whatsapp 08130762718
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by qdlegrand(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Are you a freelancer on Upwork or Fiverr..etc and have trouble withdrawing your hard-earned funds in your account?Worry no more!
With *Q.D* you can now exchange your CLEAN PayPal and payoneer funds at nice rate
✅ Instant naira payment after confirmation
✅ Safe and secure transfer...
Contact us now here: 07060514154
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by STRI1: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
hello guys i just a JOB TO DEVELOP a website for a cooperative society, where each member can register and login to view their profile.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Mkingz(m): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2022
Top notch site bro...did you do both the front and back end?
ciousca:
I started learning website design using online medium, I need you feedback on this project I started working on https://biztraction.biz.

I sincerely appreciate your honest feedback.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.