Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523649 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
TheHosting Offer

Friday is here again what are you doing to take your business to the next level; having an online presence creates more visibility for your business to millions of internet users globally.

According to Conor Maynard he says "Show off your own style and uniqueness to stand out. That's the advice I'd give to people getting started online now."

Get a free .com.ng domain registration when you subscribe to STARTER HOSTING PLAN of 10GB for as low as N4000. do you know you can also have a free website on this plan why wait grab yours now.

Features
-Unlimited Emails
-Unlimited Bandwidth
-Unlimited Databases
& more...

Terms & Condition applies.....

Visit www.cedarhostng.net
Call/WhatsApp:08186219002

Services we offer
*Domain Name Registration
*Domain Transfer
*Website Development
*ID Protection
*SSL Certificate (protecting your site from Hackers )
*Website Maintenance
*Reseller Hosting
*Email Hosting

and lots more......
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by elshaweb: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
thank a lot
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2019
Take a bold step and take that business online today
Benefits of taking your business online
*it enable Potential Customers to find you *it enables you Showcase Your Products and Services *Makes it Easier to Build Relationships with Customers and Potential Customers *Makes it easier to market your brand etc
Why not take advantage of this unique opportunity
Get a Professionally Designed Website for as low ad N24,999 package comes with
*Free domain name *10GB standard hosting plan *Unlimited Emails *Unlimited Database *Unlimited Bandwidth and more...
Visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng call/WhatsApp: 08186219002
Powered by Baycrystal Computers
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Oluandy16(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
https://www.newsmanblog.com.ng/introduction-to-digital-marketing follow this series on digital marketing to expand your business scope
Digital marketing is important for every business
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
A 7Days bootcamp on Whatsapp on doing business with your BLOG
Things you will Learn:
Introduction to Internet How to build a blog(website) How to host your blog How to monetize your blog (10 legitimate ways will be taught) How to engage social media for your blog Sponsored ads 101 How to gain traffic/attract people for your blog How to use your blog as a selling point
All at a giveaway price of N2500
Class Begins 1st September, 2019
Call/chat on +2348186219002 Venue: WhatsApp Closed Group
Powered by Baycrystal Computers
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Looking for a quality #hosting Company?

Cedarhostng is your best choice

We've various options from #cloudhosting to #resellerhosting - check out our website to choose a suitable plan for your #business needs

www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by karthikpriya: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
All are saying the same thing repeatedly, but in your blog I had a chance to get some useful and unique information, I love your writing style very much, I would like to suggest your blog in my dude circle, so keep on updates.
Salesforce online training | Salesforce certification training
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kingcolearchive: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Need a website, graphics design, app, content or animation? Just visit www.hirefreehands.tech and get registered for free.
You will have loads of professionals to handle your jobs at cost effective rates.

The platform operates on an escrow so payments are released to the freelancers only after the job is certified by the client(s)
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Youngchriszone: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
there's a boy now trending in ekiti with his comedy.
he told us that he doesn't like training or making scripts before making a play, and he said that that's why he's above others, he said there's no one to support him because his brothers does not want him to partake in any comedy and he told his brothers that it's good for kids to be multi talented.

now he's telling all Nigerians and outside to watch his videos, subscribe, like and comment and share..

kindly watch his videos

YouTube: youngchris zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzKXY_4CqrE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOPhgN37d_M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh7YI3o75o0
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2019
To succeed in business you must be ready to do what others fail to do

*Do you have a business and are yet to have an online presence?*

*Do you need a website but don't know how to get started?*

*Is your current hosting company not providing the services you need to your satisfaction?*

*Do you want to transfer your website from your host to ours?*

We have got you covered and we have a lot of exciting offers at *affordable rates*

#Website Design

Get a *professional website designed* for you for as low as *N15,000*

#Web Hosting

Get *standard hosting plan* of *10GB* @ *N4000* /Yr

Buy your *.com* domains @ *N3700*

Buy your *com.ng* domains for as low as *N1300*

Don't miss out on this incredible offers, take your business online today and attract more audience for patronage.

Visit *www.cedarhostng.net*

Call/WhatsApp: + *2348186219002*
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Mikkymanii01: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Join developertelk.website it a forum for web/software developers, social media marketers, bloggers and others

Sign-up today
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by DavidEsq(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
I need your help, guys.

I operate 3 emails. However, recently, i discovered the emails have synchronised. So i get all my inboxes in one place. I don't like it that way at all. Pls how can i separate them as they were at first?
Cc: iyenimofe.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by akinwun(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Here, you can learn oop in php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VKGxlurWkE
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by John4you(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
*���Do you Need your own News website, or business / personal website at a lower cost?����* We can create a website that meet your needs for *#18,500 only.*
Quality website at a cheaper rate.
You can reply me via inbox this WhatsApp number, if you're interested or visit our website at *www.TheWebmaster.com.ng*
Our contacts for those that need Websites or Blogs

*Email address* johneghubare@gmail.com
Or
hello@thewebmaster.com.ng

*Phone Numbers* +2347032330424,
*Address* plot 18, Bola Odupitan street, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos state, Nigeria.

*Our prices start from #18, 500*
Quality website at a cheaper rate.
*(1) Micro plan 001* = #19,500 ( This includes domain name like www.YourName.com.ng )  with one month support from us.

*(2) Micro plan= 002* #25,200 ( This includes domain name like www.YourName.com )  with 3 months support from us. With 1 email, Site Security, 

*(3) Macro plan*= #30,500 ( This includes domain name like www.YourName.com, .org, .ng )  with 6 months support from us.

With unlimited emails, Site Security,

*(4) Oga plan*= #62,500 ( This includes domain name like www.YourName.ng .com, org etc)  with one year support from us. With unlimited emails, Site Security,  unlimited space.

*Some of our previous Projects:*
www.iReporters.com.ng

www.penminds.com

www.johnnybility.com
www.premort.com.ng
And many more...
*Here are the 3 major this you need to know about website*

You will need the following;

(1) A domain name. E.g. www.google.com 

(2) Hosting ( the company that will host your website) this is a company that store all your online information and make it available to online users.

(3) Web designer/ developer. 

We'll take care of everything for you and create your beautiful website to your liking.
We also sale WP Themes and plugins for as low as #5,000 ONLY.
At TheWebmaster.com.ng, We build your Digital home.
*Inbox me now*
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by promisedeco(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
anyone with knowledge about creating a school database using wordpress
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2019
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime

Disk Space-10GB @N4000/Yr + Unlimited Email accounts +Unlimited Bandwidth + Unlimited Database and lots more...

For further enquires: call/whatsapp-08186219002
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by tunary(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2019

What have you learnt that you want to write exam? olodo!
@op, you can check out that my textpad app and let us know if your students can use it - or if i need to take it back to the drawing job board. It was your post that made me feel like contributing it now - i have created my own tutorial threads in the past and will support those taking similar steps.
Hahahahahahaha. LMAO
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by 4ross: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
BOSSFILE TECH
OUR SERVICES ARE
*WE OFFER REPAIRING OF LAPTOP AND DESKTOP
*HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROBLEM
*NETWORKING OF THIN CLIENT FOR,CHURCH, SCHOOL, BETSHOP, CYBERCAFE AND MORE
WE ARE LOCATED AT 53 UGBOWO LAGOS ROAD OPPOSITE UBTH BENIN @ THE NAIRABET SHOP
CALL 09073054211 OR 09068950927

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
<p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><br><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p><p> Epiphany </p>
</br>

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bzKXY_4CqrE
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Php tutorial needed
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2019
Html
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-10GB @N4000/Yr + Unlimited Email accounts +Unlimited Bandwidth + Unlimited Database and lots more...
For further enquires: call/whatsapp-08186219002
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by vickyhow(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
best thread
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by abiolamitodun(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pls is there any Android app that one can use to design website

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.