Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,677 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World (2888 Views)

Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow / I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? / All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by mcfynest(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2013
what if the 7th trumpet is not about war
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2013
mcfynest: what if the 7th trumpet is not about war
no ifs brah. after the second trumpet falls in, the seventh seal and the seventh vial fall in simultaneously. thats armageddon. a cleanse of the world with fire

2 peter 3 vs 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by MostHigh: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2013
obadiah777: no ifs brah. after the second trumpet falls in, the seventh seal and the seventh vial fall in simultaneously. thats armageddon. a cleanse of the world with fire

2 peter 3 vs 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up

A lITERAL FIRE SIRE.

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by mmark12(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2013
MostHigh:

A lITERAL FIRE SIRE.

MOST HIGH IS A SLAVE TO OBADIAH 777
MASTER - SLAVE BONDAGE, OHHH BOY OH
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by mmark12(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2013
obadiah777: no ifs brah. after the second trumpet falls in, the seventh seal and the seventh vial fall in simultaneously. thats armageddon. a cleanse of the world with fire

Obadiah will lead by example volunteering to die first, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
who he?
DONT think becos he is a fake grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2013
MostHigh:

A lITERAL FIRE SIRE.
you know it sire >>>> [img]http://2.bp..com/_6F1goSN3h9s/TLZG_ZiSS6I/AAAAAAAAAdc/xiGphR2m6TM/s1600/nukes+%281%29.jpg[/img] cheesy
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2013
mmark12:

MOST HIGH IS A SLAVE TO OBADIAH 777
MASTER - SLAVE BONDAGE, OHHH BOY OH
AS BROTHER MOST HIGH WOULD SAY ' NA YOU GET YOUR MOUTH' grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2013
mmark12:

Obadiah will lead by example volunteering to die first, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
who he?
DONT think becos he is a fake grin grin grin grin grin grin
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES SIRE >>>> ISAIAH 26 VS 20 Come, my people, enter you into your chambers, and shut your doors about you: hide yourself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation is past.

PSALMS 91 VS 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. <<< CELESTIAL BEINGS DONT GET AFFECTED BY NUKES grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Tgirl4real(f): 12:43am On Aug 15, 2013
mcfynest: just waiting mr obadaih777, wont say anything for now till after obama's tenure. last bullet- what can 1 do to be among the celestial....

You miss a poignant question here sire - according to Mosthigh

The last line.

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tgirl4real:

You miss a poignant question here sire - according to Mosthigh

The last line.
indeed mademoiselle a poignant question i did miss grin what to do to be amongst the celestial ? >>>>>>>>

revelation 14 vs 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. <<< you be stedfastly born again until your physical death and then you are no longer terrestrial. you are now celestial. in all your future reincarnations you come back as a heavenly celestial being. keep in mind that verse is a reincarnation verse because it says your works do follow you. follow you where ? into the grave ? no, into your next lives forever
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Tgirl4real(f): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
You are giving us a lot of info in bits n pieces, we need to fit them together.

I hope we can move on to Revelations as soon as we are done with Genesis. smiley

It's a lot of work, I know, but I know it's also a calling.
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tgirl4real: You are giving us a lot of info in bits n pieces, we need to fit them together.

I hope we can move on to Revelations as soon as we are done with Genesis. smiley

It's a lot of work, I know, but I know it's also a calling.
YOU SURE YOU CAN HANDLE THE BOOK OF REVELATION ? grin
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Paulscholari(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Umnh obadiah777, Ur words just keep hitting me but i need to know,,..well i maynot quite understand this much, but just a clap of hands and the light went off, this has happened many times, just a thought of someone and the person suffix,it somewhat dawns subconciously on me that i may start thinking of a place and arriving there within seconds, what of dat kerosen in the bottle where did it came from,..what of that gentle knock on the door,like water on a ragin fire,..mehn wats goin on, am i a mutant or something...am i specially formulated for a special project, is there anyone out there experiencin this, i think its time to know better, grow and function appropriately in what we are made for and stop shading shadows..

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Paulscholari: Umnh obadiah777, Ur words just keep hitting me but i need to know,,..well i maynot quite understand this much, but just a clap of hands and the light went off, this has happened many times, just a thought of someone and the person suffix,it somewhat dawns subconciously on me that i may start thinking of a place and arriving there within seconds, what of dat kerosen in the bottle where did it came from,..what of that gentle knock on the door,like water on a ragin fire,..mehn wats goin on, am i a mutant or something...am i specially formulated for a special project, is there anyone out there experiencin this, i think its time to know better, grow and function appropriately in what we are made for and stop shading shadows..
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR PAST LIFE IS SURFACING IN THIS LIFE. ITS CALLED DE JA VOUS MOMENTS. YOUR PAST LIFE IS PLAYING ITSELF OUT AGAIN >>>> ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Paulscholari(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: SOUNDS LIKE YOUR PAST LIFE IS SURFACING IN THIS LIFE. ITS CALLED DE JA VOUS MOMENTS. YOUR PAST LIFE IS PLAYING ITSELF OUT AGAIN >>>> ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Past life? whats the meaning of that..have i existed before, where, when, how...i thought its appointed unto man to live once...can u expantiate pls..i need to know something.

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Tgirl4real(f): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: YOU SURE YOU CAN HANDLE THE BOOK OF REVELATION ? grin

Bring it on sire. God didn't create me to be inquisitive for nothing.

I have had questions for years and I am not ready to give up the opportunity to get an answer.

One thing about me is that I love to learn, so I ask plenty questions, but I also know when to pull back. So, I don't go looking where I shouldn't. As long as it is God's word, I am safe.
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Tgirl4real(f): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: SOUNDS LIKE YOUR PAST LIFE IS SURFACING IN THIS LIFE. ITS CALLED DE JA VOUS MOMENTS. YOUR PAST LIFE IS PLAYING ITSELF OUT AGAIN >>>> ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Oh my! Sincerely, when I first heard about reincarnation from you, I was gonna ask about de javu.If we actually have memories from past life.

You event play and you can remember seeing it happen exactly the way it just happened.

I also wanted to ask if one can learn from past mistakes and make amends in a new life? Talking about Lincoln and JFK now, the latter didn't seem to do anything different.

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Tgirl4real(f): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Paulscholari: Past life? whats the meaning of that..have i existed before, where, when, how...i thought its appointed unto man to live once...can u expantiate pls..i need to know something.

He said he has a thread some where on reincarnation. Check his profile. I should also go look for it.
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Paulscholari(m): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2013
Tgirl4real:

He said he has a thread some where on reincarnation. Check his profile. I should also go look for it.
Can u help post the link of the thread here.
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
Paulscholari: Past life? whats the meaning of that..have i existed before, where, when, how...i thought its appointed unto man to live once...can u expantiate pls..i need to know something.
you mis-interpret the verse. it says it is appointed for man once to die and then judgement NOT it is appointed for man to die once and then judgement. big difference. pay attention to words
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Bring it on sire. God didn't create me to be inquisitive for nothing.

I have had questions for years and I am not ready to give up the opportunity to get an answer.

One thing about me is that I love to learn, so I ask plenty questions, but I also know when to pull back. So, I don't go looking where I shouldn't. As long as it is God's word, I am safe.
you gotta start on milk before meat though as scripture says. wink

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Paulscholari(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: you mis-interpret the verse. it says it is appointed for man once to die and then judgement NOT it is appointed for man to die once and then judgement. big difference. pay attention to words
can u kindly explain beta
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Tgirl4real(f): 7:04am On Aug 17, 2013
obadiah777: you gotta start on milk before meat though as scripture says. wink

Yea, what do you suggest as milk?
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Tgirl4real(f): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2013
Paulscholari: Can u help post the link of the thread here.

Will do when I find it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. / Check Out 2015 Prophecies By Prophet Wale Olagunju And Its Acccuracy / The Secret Of David - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.