Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,010 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (29259 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Onyegecha(f): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
greggng, i live and work in Imo state. I am fully on ground and involved in the system. Believe me when i tell you that truth has eluded you if all you see in Imo state makes you believe that all is well. Please don't even try to insult the memory of Sam Mbakwe by comparing him with Rochas, i beg you. Imo is drifting aimlessly under a drunk and clueless captain.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
And I lost the Eze Ndi Igbo Elections on nairaland because I called Rochas a person.. Lo is he not a person at last?

Imo State should brace for the next election.. God had given them a chance to right their wrong..
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
mikeansy:

beaten the record set by Mbakwe?

do you honestly know what you are talking about?

Mbakwe did well to an extent that even though most of us were not born when he was Governor, his name keeps cropping up. Same with Buhari. I however believe he didn't do much in Owerri city as the roads met by this administration had open drainages and no walkways. I wouldn't like Rochas to continue with that open drainage system inside cities. It makes roads look incomplete no matter how beautiful a city is. Mbakwe is a legend but I believe Rochas will outdo him by 2015.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by jbaur24: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Onyegecha: greggng, i live and work in Imo state. I am fully on ground and involved in the system. Believe me when i tell you that truth has eluded you if all you see in Imo state makes you believe that all is well. Please don't even try to insult the memory of Sam Mbakwe by comparing him with Rochas, i beg you. Imo is drifting aimlessly under a drunk and clueless captain.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by kwibus7: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
loooooool, Rochas is confused deceptive and so alone on this one, even if he is a sitting governor he does not have any advantage if he is not governing well and is only using big grammer to try and deceive people, but Imo people are smarter now. For your information Rochas is turning out to be the worst governor in the South east so he is the worst choice of the APC to spread their message in these parts, and please remember that Imo people fought to remove the sitting governor (Ikedi Ohakim) to elect Rochas who they saw as a messiah then, but now they are regretting their folly, (if you have been to Imo state recently you wouuld understand where i am coming from), so Rochas is so standing on his own.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
kwibus7: loooooool, Rochas is confused deceptive and so alone on this one, even if he is a sitting governor he does not have any advantage if he is not governing well and is only using big grammer to try and deceive people, but Imo people are smarter now. For your information Rochas is turning out to be the worst governor in the South east so he is the worst choice of the APC to spread their message in these parts, and please remember that Imo people fought to remove the sitting governor (Ikedi Ohakim) to elect Rochas who they saw as a messiah then, but now they are regretting their folly, (if you have been to Imo state recently you wouuld understand where i am coming from), so Rochas is so standing on his own.

Which State in the Southeast is better than Imo?
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by ignis: 6:58am On Aug 05, 2013
Smooyis: Why are people so myopic? Igbos why persecute one of your best because of clannish political motives. Pls leave this man alone. A prophet really has no honour among his own people.
Thank you very much, for speaking my mind.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by drealplus: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Okorocha - A BIG TIME TRAITOR & SABOTEUR.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Congratulations to Rochas and Imo State. Time to port to the PROGRESSIVES. cool grin

If CPC is to described as progressive, then I think I need to stop speaking English Language.

As for the clown called Rochas, maybe he thinks that South East are like the rest of Nigerians, where personality cult rules. I pity him!
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
noblezone:

If CPC is to described as progressive, then I think I need to stop speaking English Language.

As for the clown called Rochas, maybe he thinks that South East are like the rest of Nigerians, where personality cult rules. I pity him!

For a lot of Nigerians the word progressive simply means opposition to PDP

This is how simplistic a lot of people are
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by sunka4real: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
I think for APGA to be alone only in Anambra State is a 'threat' to Anambrarians just like a Dilapidated building waiting to collapse at the seconds timely unknown. Please APGA should have a stand in APC and since APC is jointly formed as a concensus 'tribals' party. APGA should ENDEAVOUR to jonit and don't miss this vital opportunity. We needs REVOLUTION an TRANSFORMATION. Thanks.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by emy1trillion: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) has just suspended the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha.

Source AIT

He deserves to b suspended,i love this!!!
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by ki02020(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2015
mikeansy:

Well it means in 2015 he will have to defeat PDP and APGA candidates

That is definitely something. South East is not yet sold on ACN or APC yet, you will realise this in 2015!

We are in 2015 the election is over and rochas is still the governor of imo state grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru / Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News / Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.