Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,947 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (29249 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by kennytidistar(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2013
asha 80: impeachment based on what?

it is required that you cannot unilaterally occupy and elected position without been sponsor by a political party, the implications of the suspension is the fact that apga being the ruling party and sponsor of the present government in IMO state reserve the right the constitutional power to constitute an impeachment proceedings against the governor since they have no confidence in him any longer. remember when you want to vote, apga appear on the ballot paper and not rochas.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Billygee2u: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2013
That serves OKOROCHA well,now he is no where and will be a slave to men of no good record and reputation in Nigeria( TINUBU and BUHARI )
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Douglasdale(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2013
mikeansy:

which part of Imo do you visit abeg? I want to go there too!

I have not seen this great work by Rochas.

Then u most be a blind Bartemus.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Douglasdale(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2013
kennytidistar:

it is required that you cannot unilaterally occupy and elected position without been sponsor by a political party, the implications of the suspension is the fact that apga being the ruling party and sponsor of the present government in IMO state reserve the right the constitutional power to constitute an impeachment proceedings against the governor since they have no confidence in him any longer. remember when you want to vote, apga appear on the ballot paper and not rochas.
its either u re a Learner or u re just mischievous. When Ohakim moved from PPA to PDP.. Why didn't u start impechment proceedings against him? Oloshi.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Billygee2u: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2013
kennytidistar:

That serves OKOROCHA well,now he is no where and will be a slave to a men of no good record and reputation in Nigeria( TINUBU and BUHARI )
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Billygee2u: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin The dude probably wakes up shouting APC !!!!

@Topic. Okorocha is now an APC Governor. Whatever his future ambition, he is in a better position by being a Governor who now has many other governors he can legitimately call Party colleagues. This suspension means nothing politically.

U R WRONG,are you a political science student? do you have a little knowledge of government?
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by sCun: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2013
cooltone: Just came from owerri today, went for a traditional wedding at Ogwa. It was about eight months back that I visited Imo state last but I must confess that Okorocha is the man. I was lost in owerri, I couldn't realize or recognize places again. The place is totally transformed. I wonder those talking trash about Rochas here are blind. The worst of all is somebody comparing ohakim with Rochas. Light and darkness are not comparable
Told them!!
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by ahmedbaba319: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2013
2mch: Since you are writing for apga are you confirming that apga is a glorified pdp
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by ahmedbaba319: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2013
For suspending Okoracha a right thinking person would deduced that apga is a glorified .,. .... .,.,
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2013
NAWA O! ARE YOU SURE?
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by COOLDUN: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
mikeansy:

which part of Imo do you visit abeg? I want to go there too!

I have not seen this great work by Rochas.

You may go but it depends on your views about the Governor, because a wise word says that you can never dance well in the presence of your enemy.

APGA was formed by Dim Ojukwu , during 2011 he dropped his presidential ambition and switched his support and of his supporters to the PDP, and GEJ. Since then the APGA party lost its focus and credibility, APGA was able to win in Imo state because of Owelle Rochas Okorocha the people's Governor and not because of APGA. The party is filled with crises and lacks leadership qualities. So Owelle Rochas is free to join any Political party he feels could help him to attain to his political ambition.

As someone rightly said, if he performs well as he has been doing, no one born of a woman will ever win Imo state from him, even Barak Obama. You people should leave the man and the good people of Imo state to decide coming 2015, as an Imolite i strongly believe that Owelle Rochas Okorocha is doing well more than any governor that came after the Late Icon Dee Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe of the blessed memory.

APGA, which all of you are trying to change into a bigot political party was formed by Dim Ojukwu , who in 1983 was with the NPN instead of the NPP which was by then the Party of the Igbos, led by Late Dr Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe. No one ever criticerzed him then, why now R.Okorocha decided to join the party that would allow him to reach to other members in other parts of the country?

Anyone that still believes in one Nigeria should not blame anyone for joining any party in Nigeria, as long as you believe in one Nigeria, every party is a Nigerians party.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Chillypelly(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
clint77ng: U just exhibited your imbecility. The same gov u r supporting for not mobilizing local contractor paid 100 percent +to foreign contractors. All these money released to these companies have developed wings. Ask jpros and the spanish contractor.

I see an imbeciles produced in you each time you engage your epileptic brain in a brain teasing discuss of this form. Must you contribute to threads I have clearly said i'm not a fan of Okorocha and will never be any close to being his fan. The issue i talked about is clearly different from the stench that just came from your mouth. The projects you mentioned is one of the many examples of Okorocha's mistakes due to his stupid rush to execute projects. I have spoken exhaustively against it in previous contributions and if you are in doubt you may carry out some investigations. Be guilded, lest you turn yourself to a riffraff.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
Chillypelly:

I see an imbeciles produced in you each time you engage your epileptic brain in a brain teasing discuss of this form. Must you contribute to threads I have clearly said i'm not a fan of Okorocha and will never be any close to being his fan. The issue i talked about is clearly different from the stench that just came from your mouth. The projects you mentioned is one of the many examples of Okorocha's mistakes due to his stupid rush to execute projects. I have spoken exhaustively against it in previous contributions and if you are in doubt you may carry out some investigations. Be guilded, lest you turn yourself to a riffraff.

People seem not to understand why Rochas freed himself from the APGA Godfathers. He's a very smart man and knew his reputation was at stake. Most of those failed contracts had the Agbasos written all over them and Rochas tried his best to make them happy but more money was needed and it could render his Government stagnant. You can notice how things have changed and started moving so fast after his dislink from them.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
TechyGuy: APC e-warriors are on every thread fighting for Amaechi and Rochas.
It's amazing how naive this so called warriors are, you want to cajole or force the people of these states to accept your opinion of their sons?
The more you try, the more difficult you make it for Amaechi and Rochas.
And I'm in Lagos and can't avoid all the pot holes, bad roads, agbero, Toll fees, lack of pipe borne water, extremely high fees in LASU, lack of adequate housing for the masses after 15yrs of ACN in power, etc. While Tinubu is making his daughter Iyaloja of market women and buying up Lagos.

The e-warriors are from South West and North, yet they know more about people in these states.
What next, organize a solidarity "We are behind you Rochas" match in Alausa?

Edo state is APC and they will still vote for GEJ in 2015, after voting for most likely an APC governor because of their love for Adams. That is what Tinubu should be worried about not Imo and rivers who you have zero to -&(minus infinity) chances of getting their support.

Funny set of people, lol.
You guys should do better, instead of deporting South Easterns to Osha head bridge in the dead of the night like thieves and kidnappers would do, why not relocate some underage almajiris to SE, SS, MB, Edo/Delta, so you can have some votes in 2105?
And who told ya stench-filled brain dat edolites are votin 4 dum-dum come 2015? Smh! U ppl come online n spew rabbish everytime angry
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Onyegecha(f): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
Totally out of point. Go and get a life and stop supporting a man whose entire life is summed up in one word-falsehood.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
clint77ng: U r sounding tribalistic. The question shd be what has GEJ done for nigeria and not ndiigbo? The fact that fuel scarcity is no longer seen is a good achievement. Surep money is being felt in all d states. Benin ore road, owerri ph rd, owerri aba road, improved economy. My dear they r too many. I was a beneficiary of you win. Just remove hatred and u shall begin to see.
SureP money felt on benin-ore rd? I tot there was FERMA, wat of federal min of works? Are u dis gullible? sad
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by 1025: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
duality: some of the responses here are most unfortunate. I'm not from the SE; but I will be surprised if Rochas is not questioned about his action. He was in PDP abi APP when APGA was formed. He got to the govt house through the party, and then factionalized the party, moved some of its structure to another party without consultations. If that is not anti- party activities, then nothing is.

Haba. let us remove sentiments aside Rochas got it wrong. Well, He has already moved to APC so no problems with that

who made u a judge here? in simple terms, tell me what qualifies u to say who gets it wrong or right? in politics, it is called CROSS CARPETING and the term has been in the books of political science right from time. in the history of nigerian politics, what Rochas just did has been a regular practice i am yet to see u comment on any or judge anyone. the gov before Rochas won election on the plat form of the then PPA and immediately switched over to pdp and partial judges like u will call that a smart move. many in the past have left pdp and some left and came back so what is new or wrong in changing parties especially now that nigeria and nigerians are in dare need of change.
what every nigerian should be praying for now is for God to give us a party that will deliver on those crucial issues like electricity, security, education, health and infrastructures on which pp has failed us over the years.
what we need now is positive change no matter where, how or through whom we get it.
pdp has failed and this is a time to give another party a chance to try their own luck.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by greggng: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Go to imo and see the wonders this governor has done. Right now imo people have seen a messiah in rochas not even apga can near him.I hate it when guys hide on the internet to call a sucessful man like rochas names. I wish I can catch and deal with some of this animals here who have no respect for human dignity

4 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Onyegecha(f): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
greggng, i will not fall into the trap of calling you names because i don't believe in incivility. Tell you master Rochas that he is a huge disappointment to his many supporters across the state. Not even the unleashing of a thousand hound dogs to attack any dissenting voice can stop the truth from being told. Soon nemesis will catch up with the biggest thieving governor that Imo state has ever been unlucky to get.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
1025:

who made u a judge here? in simple terms, tell me what qualifies u to say who gets it wrong or right? in politics, it is called CROSS CARPETING and the term has been in the books of political science right from time. in the history of nigerian politics, what Rochas just did has been a regular practice i am yet to see u comment on any or judge anyone. the gov before Rochas won election on the plat form of the then PPA and immediately switched over to pdp and partial judges like u will call that a smart move. many in the past have left pdp and some left and came back so what is new or wrong in changing parties especially now that nigeria and nigerians are in dare need of change.
what every nigerian should be praying for now is for God to give us a party that will deliver on those crucial issues like electricity, security, education, health and infrastructures on which pp has failed us over the years.
what we need now is positive change no matter where, how or through whom we get it.
pdp has failed and this is a time to give another party a chance to try their own luck.

Rochas did not just try to change party. Changing party is his prerogative and he has every right to do so

Rochas instead tried to move a whole party into merger with other parties without consulting the party hierachy. Thats unacceptable.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by greggng: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Onyegecha am happy with ur level of maturity. I challenge you to visit imo and see things for urself. Rocha has beaten the record set by sam mbakwe .am not a politician but I base my assessment on performance. I don't care the party that rules all I want is performance. Unfortunately must guys here are interested in having there party ontop
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
greggng: Onyegecha am happy with ur level of maturity. I challenge you to visit imo and see things for urself. Rocha has beaten the record set by sam mbakwe .am not a politician but I base my assessment on performance. I don't care the party that rules all I want is performance. Unfortunately must guys here are interested in having there party ontop

beaten the record set by Mbakwe?

do you honestly know what you are talking about?
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by bashydemy(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
kennytidistar:

Oga sorry to disapoint you, Party only have the right to suspend him but that have no legal right to impeach him the law makers of the state does. They voted for him base on his personalities not the party, His pictures was on the campaign papers and also on every advert then. Mind you do you know how many Candidate Apga field during last election in East alone? so if its the party popularity that gave Rochas the chance what happen to the rest candidate? Oga park well abeg.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by kennytidistar(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Douglasdale: its either u re a Learner or u re just mischievous. When Ohakim moved from PPA to PDP.. Why didn't u start impechment proceedings against him? Oloshi.

why the curse? I believe if you have a valid point you need not threatened anybody with curse, heaven will judge you.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Btruth: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Indifferent: Rochas is a disappointment

How is he a disappointment? For chosen another party that he deem fit to lead this country to the promise land? Why is it that we Nigerian don't want to learn? Sentiments apart, is it not time that we started to decide our own fate than be a followers to some bunch of slowpoke, that did not even know where they are coming from, talk less of where they are heading to. I think, it will be better for us all if we should let everybody decides their right by choice through their votes.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by kennytidistar(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
bashy_demy: Oga sorry to disapoint you, Party only have the right to suspend him but that have no legal right to impeach him the law makers of the state does. They voted for him base on his personalities not the party, His pictures was on the campaign papers and also on every advert then. Mind you do you know how many Candidate Apga field during last election in East alone? so if its the party popularity that gave Rochas the chance what happen to the rest candidate? Oga park well abeg.

kid
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by EasternLeopard: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
@APC SUPPORTERS If u guys think that Rochas decamping to APC will cause Imolites to vote for an APC presidential candidate, then u guys need to study the Igbos more.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by bashydemy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
kennytidistar:

kid
Sorry for your ignorance, you think politics is play like a child play where you gang up and say we dont want you anymore? if its that easy Ameachi would have been in dustin by now.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by mensdept: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Btruth:

How is he a disappointment? For chosen another party that he deem fit to lead this country to the promise land? Why is it that we Nigerian don't want to learn? Sentiments apart, is it not time that we started to decide our own fate than be a followers to some bunch of slowpoke, that did not even know where they are coming from, talk less of where they are heading to. I think, it will be better for us all if we should let everybody decides their right by choice through their votes.
]

Despite the very promising gist of Soludo becoming APGA candidate in Anambra, where is APGA heading to regionally and nationally? The Chairman of the party has been "ruling" for nearly a decade now? Is that Ndigbo way of leadership?
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by kennytidistar(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry for your ignorance, you think politics is play like a child play where you gang up and say we dont want you anymore? if its that easy Ameachi would have been in dustin by now.

I never want to dazzle you initially, OK listen I think I have a bit to say about that, tinubu decamped from AD not during his regime but after his tenure like other political office holder did. I'd AD knew tinubu will decamp before his tenure they would have shown him the way out. that is the power political party has rochas is doing this, he may be right but the timing is wrong which may affect his head if the party wish to wage war against him, the case of amaechi is a political game which you as a kid won't understand. wait until the drama begin.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by bashydemy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
kennytidistar:

I never want to dazzle you initially, OK listen I think I have a bit to say about that, tinubu decamped from AD not during his regime but after his tenure like other political office holder did. I'd AD knew tinubu will decamp before his tenure they would have shown him the way out. that is the power political party has rochas is doing this, he may be right but the timing is wrong which may affect his head if the party wish to wage war against him, the case of amaechi is a political game which you as a kid won't understand. wait until the drama begin.
Sorry oga you make no point here at all, Tinubu formed another party called AC after PDP win all the SW States except Lagos then adn call on all the AD stake holders to come with him and forget about AD. But some go agaist the ideal and still remain in AD and where are they today? mind you tinubu still remain the most strongest politician in Nigeria today and nothing AD can do to Tinubu then maybe you dream sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.