Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Development In Imo State (Before And After) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development In Imo State (Before And After) (1511 Views)

165 Projects Ready For Commissioning In Akwa Ibom State Before Gov. Akpabio Exit / South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan / Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Development In Imo State (Before And After) by Ikengawo: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Development In Imo State (Before And After) by Ikengawo: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Development In Imo State (Before And After) by Ikengawo: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Development In Imo State (Before And After) by Ikengawo: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Development In Imo State (Before And After) by Ikengawo: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Development In Imo State (Before And After) by Abagworo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Even if you show a complete profile of the 2year miracles haters are still gonna hate. The best thing is to keep them uninformed.

1 Like

Re: Development In Imo State (Before And After) by IGBOSON1: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Those township roads they say are completed; could someone help me tell the state gov't that the roads look nake/d and undressed (they need speed-limit signs; street names; traffic lights; road markings; zebra crossings), and they should try to sweep the dust/dirt accumulating on the verges on a daily basis. The grass planted should be well maintained so it doesn't look patchy and bare in places......and they should plant trees on both sides of the roads as well.

Besides those nagging issues i pointed out, it's a commendable effort so far.
Re: Development In Imo State (Before And After) by Abagworo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Those township roads they say are completed; could someone help me tell the state gov't that the roads look nake/d and undressed (they need speed-limit signs; street names; traffic lights; road markings; zebra crossings), and they should try to sweep the dust/dirt accumulating on the verges on a daily basis. The grass planted should be well maintained so it doesn't look patchy and bare in places......and they should plant trees on both sides of the roads as well.

I've come to recognize you as one of the few real people on this forum. You are one of the distinguished Igbos that mean well for the Igbo race. IMO I believe those roads are not 100% completed and I don't advocate for that popular black and white stripes on Nigerian and Arabian roads. They disgust me.
Re: Development In Imo State (Before And After) by mafiffle: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:

with a sustained effort all you have pointed out will be achieved.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!!!! ASUU Suspends Strike! / Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend / Gej Runs Away From Stella In Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.