Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan (19761 Views)

Reasons Why The Ibos(the East) Will Never Be Allowed To Leave Nigeria / SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. / 165 Projects Ready For Commissioning In Akwa Ibom State Before Gov. Akpabio Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by explorer250(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has assured that the South East zone would get an additional state to bring them at par with other zones in the country.

Jonathan who gave the assurance yesterday during a reception organised for him by the Imo State Council of Traditional Rulers in Owerri , the Imo State capital, said that if he is re- elected, he would ensure that the recommendation of the just concluded National Conference on state creation is implemented.

He said the proper thing to do is to ensure that the South East geo-political zone with only five states, gets additional one as recommended by the National Conference for equality before any other zone agitating for additional state is considered.

President Jonathan said he was elated for the massive support he had received from the zone, adding that he was sure that the same support would be given to him and his party in the general elections to enable him consolidate on the achievements of his administration so far.

“The South East is the support base of the PDP and I am here again to solicit for your supports and blessing in the Saturday election.

“It is a rare privilege for me because the South East has not supported anybody the way they have supported me since 2011 and in the next four years, I will ensure that the zone benefit more in terms of projects and most importantly, I will also ensure that the recommendation of the National Conference which has been adopted by the Federal Executive Council (FEC), is religiously implemented.”

He appealed to traditional rulers to mobilize their people to cast their votes for all the PDP candidates at all levels.

Earlier, the Chairman of the Imo State Council of Traditional Rulers and Chairman, South East Council of Traditional Rulers, Eze Cletus Ilomunanya said that they are solidly behind the re-election of President Jonathan, because he has done marvelously well in the last four years.

He appealed to the president to come and rescue the royal fathers in the state as they have suffered so much deprivation in the hand of those who do not understand how the traditional institution operates.
sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=110653

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Raiders: 7:15am On Mar 25, 2015
I wonder where he is going to create a new state in the SE from? Anyway, It seems like GEJ don't have anything new to offer. What the Igbos need is jobs, Electricity, good roads. The major roads in the east is in horrible state. Nigerians are dying every day in The PH- Enugu road and Onitsha- Enugu road because of the poor state of the roads. You could not even complete the 2nd Niger bridge that you promise to build and complete. The Enugu airport is not yet an international airport like you promised in 2010.

Thousands of graduates from the east cant get good job because the unemployment rate is high. You have done nothing for the Igbos in the last 5 yrs and you want us to vote you again. Now you want us to vote for you again so you can create an imaginary new igbo state from air.

163 Likes 16 Shares

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by TI1919(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by midolian(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Its a pity you ll never win. Even if Buhari was not in the presidential race, I doubt if you ld beat other presidential candidates @ the polls, judging by how poorly you ve ruled us.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by explorer250(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Hmm i have been hearing from my fellow south easternes that Gej will do a lot of things for us in his 2nd tenure. Pls if you believe in this and gej help me destroy your like button but if u dnt destroy your share button.

Just trying to know how many igbo guys that has been branwaished by buhari media propaganda

13 Likes 23 Shares

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by dazangel11(f): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2015
good one sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by dazangel11(f): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2015
carry go my president

6 Likes

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2015
midolian:
Its a pity you ll never win. Even if Buhari was not in the presidential race, I doubt if you ld beat other presidential candidates @ the polls, judging by how poorly you ve ruled us.
you and your buhari can't stop him. Jonathan till 2019.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2015
we all love you sir. carry go.

16 Likes

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by JackBaueress(f): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Another failed promise based on lies and deceit. Finish second niger bridge first before giving another promise.

Yeye dey smell!

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by midolian(m): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
you and your buhari can't stop him. Jonathan till 2019.
Na saturday go judge na.. Hw u dey?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by kodded(m): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2015
SAI GEJ

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Islie: 7:26am On Mar 25, 2015
Keeps making promises that are laced with lies and deceit.......

Kia GEJ

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by madridguy(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2015
Ok
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by dunkem21(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2015
South East is on full lock down and already in the bag for GEJ grin

8 Likes

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by oluwafemi113(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2015
Story

22 Likes

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Acekidc4(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Enough of your Fake unrealistic Promises Mister Soon to be Former President!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2015
midolian:
Na saturday go judge na.. Hw u dey?
buhari will be disqualified today. grin i dey fine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Niwdog(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2015
South east is a no go area for Apc

6 Likes

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 7:41am On Mar 25, 2015
How can a president guarantee creation of a state?

I think the NA must vote and approve same.

GEJ is a fraud!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by otukpo(f): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2015
That is being fair. Not doing a favour.

GEJ till 2019.

8 Likes

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by politricks: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
we all love you sir. carry go.
Who are the we?....please clarify

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by omenka(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Mscheeeeew.

He never fails to disappoint.

Next.

6 Likes

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2015
otukpo:
That is being fair. Not doing a favour.

GEJ till 2019.
Do you have Apa state yet?? How long has that man been duping you guys over the creation of that state??

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Smh.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by haffaze777(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari will be disqualified today. grin i dey fine.

waiting for u to disqualify him

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by polsalop: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Really?
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by ochejoseph(m): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2015
In the spirit of Fairness and equity!

It was James E Faust who said "In this life, we have to make many choices. Some are very important choices. Some are not. Many of our choices are between good and evil. The choices we make, however, determine to a large extent our happiness or our unhappiness, because we have to live with the consequences of our choices.

Propaganda will always crash when confronted with the Facts and like we will always say, Lies have expiry dates but the truth will Never expires, here are the two choices you will be presented with on saturday;

1. Saturdays election is a choice between  Moving Forward and going backward 

2. This election is a choice between a 73 year old man that cannot remember the name of his running mate, his party or INEC and a 53 year old man that has midwived the transformation of critical Infrastructure in our Country

3. This election is a clear choice between going Analogue and proceeding with digitalisation

4. This election is a choice between a Man who built the first speed rail in sub-Saharan Africa and another who cancelled it's first Metro project

5. This election is a contest between a man who set up 12 brand New universities and a man who did not set up any as head of state

6.This election is about a man who gave young people YOUWIN and Almajiri schools and another who celebrates them as weapons of electoral Terrorism 

7. This Election is about a man who is on the verge of wiping out Polio and a man who does not believe in immunisation 

8. This Election is a race between a Generation that superintended over the Decay of our Nation and a generation that must salvage it,

9.This election a clear fight between a confused cattle herder with a stagnant No of 150 cows after 12 years and a Man whose agricultural policies and programmes have cut our food import by 40% 

10.This is election is between a Professor of Buharinomics who wants to stabilise the price of crude in the international Market / make =N= equivalent to $ 1 and a Man who under whose watch Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa 

This Election is a clear choice between Good and Evil 

This election is about you 

Use your PVC wisely 

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by missbehave247(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Looking forward to dat
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Maczeelly(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2015
South East wey small die stil won get more state........I laugh in igbo. Naija is a joke!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly / "Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.