Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend (1513 Views)

Atunwa, Ahmad Call For The Dismissal Of IGP Abba / NASS Siege: Jonathan Not Fit To Be President - Atunwa / Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend by bilms(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
I culled this from a member of this group's page. It's dialog between the said member and our Speaker Razak Atunwa. The conversation ended with Atunwa deleting the member from his FB friends list. It's a long conversation though. Enjoy...!

=============================================
My People, could please follow my conversation with Rasak Atunwa:

ATUNWA: Pleasant drive to work this morning. No frills, no convoy, no security..... just the intermittent hailing of fans

ME: @Atunwa: are you sure they were hailing you or cursing you? you probably didn't hear then well or you have hearing impairment or visually hallucinating for you to see the cry in their heart. I'm so sad that you can come up to tell us the same people you and your accomplices, Mai guard ad bukola have impoverished are hailing you? Aren't you ashamed of th rot you brought to this innocent town. In 2003, when you were first deported from UK where you were a taxi driver for Baba Saraki, I was not in doubt that you joining the then bukola govt will bring doom to the already doomed desperadoes he had in his team. I just dnt know what this country has turned to, where my unsuspecting country men celebrate mediocrites like you. Its on record that at the initial stage of your career, you were a frustrated individual who eventually became an economic emigrant to UK, taking up hopeless surviving job of driving in UK. You really didn't have a place here and you couldn't fit in, hence your departure to cold lad. Thank God to Gbemi Saraki who got you the job of a driver for her father in UK anytime he (Baba Saraki) travelled abroad. Your frustration can as well be seen in your inability to attend Nigeria Law School up till now, and the reason why you can't be called a Barrister and Advocate in Nigeria context. I challenge you to say to the whole world, if you ever had even a plot of land prior to your appointment as Bukola's Commissioner? Can you also tell the world, how much you worth now since after your appointment? In less than 2yrs into your appointment, you built a mighty house behind federal Secretariat, worth N300million. Pls tell us,how much is your salary that you could build such a house. its so pathetic that you waste such money on a venture that can never last beyond you. What happens after your death or even when your status changes, let's see what happens when you are out of office and you are not exposed to stealing Kwara money again. How will you cope maintaining tha white elephant house? Let me remind you, when the law is done dealing with bukola, you and your co-thieves will be next to face the wrath of law, you can never live to enjoy your loot. This state has suffered so much in your hands, you can't go scot-free not you, not your cronies! Before you make further mockery of your irritating claim of peoples' hailing, kindly answer these questions: 1)Weren't you a common Taxi driver in UK before you were brought down to be Baba Saraki's PA by Gbemi? 2) How much was in your account before then? 3) Where did you get the money you used in building your white mansion at Fate-basin area in Ilorin? 4) What is your academic qualification and from which Institution? 5) Was is it true that you couldn't go to law school because, then you were too poor, financially and academically to do so? 6) If you truly the people are hailing you, can you please go to any Ilorin interior, like Oloje pakata, adabata, even the area you claim as your home council, Okekere and stand in the open to say you are Rasaq Atunwa? Please I wouldn't advise you not to go without your aids. If you can reply me and answer all these questions, then I will consider being your fan henceforth on the condition that you will not hide anything. But if you do, I will go further to give deeper details because I know you better than anyone....back in the UK then

ATUNWA: Abubakar Baba Sulaiman: First learn some manners. Then stop peddling falsehoods. Then you will find peace within yourself and before God.

ME: one honourable Ibrahim made an adjunct comments and I replied him thus: @Hon. Ibrahim: First, let me thank you for your comments/contribution. Then I will honourably beg to disagree with you. Perhaps, you didn't get me right or you are being political to speak against your speaker. I have never said it's a crime to travel abroad for greener pasture neither did I discourage genuine struggle. I have been in UK, USA and Australia a number of times. I love travelling, infact, I'm presently in the UK. But let me tell you living abroad, especially UK is on of the most traumatic economic challenge any black man can face, especially a Nigerian, considering the economic alienation and disgusting racial discrimination. The one lives in the UK or not be ale to travel to UK is never equated to being poor or being rich, its just a matter of choice. Travelling to the UK or any other European Country or the US could be for study, legitimate work or due to economic hardship in Nigeria. I'm not being general about my last piece on Razaq, I'm particularly referring to him because I know his antecedents.

Secondly, I also beg to disagree with you that someone will commit this such heinous crime and all you could say is we should "leave him to God", oh oh, spare me! So are you telling me that you being a Law maker is a waste of state resources. Yes, I mean to say, if people break law and we just leave them to God, then why do we have Houses of Assembly and National Assembly that make laws? Does that mean, if, God forbid, armed robbers, entered your house, stole your property and inflicted serious harm on you, but eventually they were arrested, will you have said the police shouldn't prosecuted them and should leave him to God? Even Qur'an ad Bible have laws which prescribe how certain offences should be punished (an eye for an eye and mosaic laws). God didn't say we should leave things for Him but we should do justice within our self. Infact in those days, the only thing we leave to God is when those that are supposed to do justice did not do it, then we say we leave you in the court of God, but now, the people have deviced their own criminal justice system, we give the erring political office holder who betrays our trust the appropriate sanction. @Rasak: your response is laughable and shallow. I'm disappointed that you couldn't provide answers to my queries. Is th is all you could possibly offer? This stae is so unlucky for being led by witless opportunists like you. Who could be more mannerless than you who have stolen and betrayed the thus of the people, who could be more mannerless than you who built for himself multi-million naira mansion and shamelessly leave his supposed family house in shambles, who could be more mannerless than a man like you who participated in the making of anti-peoples' law, who could be more mannerless than you who sit over rubber stamp house of assembly, who could be more mannerless than a man like you who doesn't have the right mind of his own than what a bukola saraki orders you to do, please who is mannerless here? If you think all I have said are falsehood, the onus is on you to prove me wrong and I shall provide you with more documentary evidence of your atrocities. Please, if you must know, I'm more at peace with my self, my family, my town and my state. I'm a responsible married man, well established and distinguished. if there is anyone who needs peace, its you. You need to emulate my achievements and good virtues. if you are really sure you are at peace with yourself I'm boldly challenging you, yet again, walk the streets of Ilorin and let's people see you, I'm sure your story will change.

Enough of this status faking, you guys are not what you claim you, you are bunch of cursed members of Pharaoh entourage! Walahi, God will not let you cheat this poor state without justice.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend by omoalaro: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Bookmarked.
Re: Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend by bilms(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2013
I like people that can speak truth to power....
Re: Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend by Ngwakwe: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2013
This is what Nigerian Politicians should be exposed to. Daily dose of the truth about their depravity to put them in check and to shame the devil in them.

Thanks for this honest critique
Re: Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend by lertee(f): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2013
I. Will be right bacK.
Re: Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend by bilms(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
lol
Re: Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
God bless you! Nigerians need to hold these bunch of robbers accountable.
Re: Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 22, 2013
Nice one,the thieving politrickcian must have been seething with rage......the dude couldn't even defend the weighty allegations you made against him
Re: Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 22, 2013
Oops double post
Re: Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend by BabaEleko(m): 5:49am On Sep 22, 2013
Htuutferyik
Re: Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend by omenka(m): 7:00am On Sep 22, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Htuutferyik
bilms: lol
lertee: I. Will be right bacK.
bilms: .
omo alaro: Bookmarked.

LOL. See them booking space like this is gonna hit the front page. Lol.
Re: Kwara Speaker,speaker Razak Atunwa Exchange Words With Fb Friend by bilms(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
what is double post?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development? / In Nigeria,who Has Been Our Nelson Mandela? / EFCC Uncovers How Former Head Of Service, Oronsaye, Others Stole Over N6 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.