Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies (20825 Views)

A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) / A True Life Story; A Woman Set Her House Ablaze With Her Kids And Hubby Inside. / 10 Years Old Girl Set Self On Fire In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
BinghiNya: r u sick ? How am I dragging islam in the mud. I am speaking for myself and not islam. Who are you to judge me in this life

To avoid the ban, let me post something relevant to this thread. God bless the soul of the poor girl.
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by mortee: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
BinghiNya: Christian woman again ? R..I.p poor girl the nurse may be a member of mfm die by fire @nurse your place in jaanamah is assured, wicked christian woman.. Thank God the nurse isn't a muslim

Are you for real? Did you forget to take your drugs?
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by dnawah(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
deb6: jesus,so she finally gave up, rip girl i pray ur soul be accepted in heaven.
remember na thief she thief o!
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by uche08(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
Some women can be heartless! What a world of woman.
Oh God why did you create this woman
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by Ashlamzee(f): 4:45am On Aug 05, 2013
Heartless woman,wat's meat?
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by seedord247(m): 5:13am On Aug 05, 2013
Ashlamzee: Heartless woman,wat's meat?

Call me wink
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by YvonneDiamond(f): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2013
angry........may her soul rest in peace. As for the woman......God let your will be done.
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by JisolaMar(f): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
And the girl died....I wept bitterly loudly when I read this in last Saturday Punch...i could not help it...
and then this..the poor girl finally died.....i cant stop sobbing....so sad!
i hate people who malteat children... may they get what they have sowed....

I think about this i cannot fully imagine the lil girl's agony...the evil woman must have stripped her naked b4 she doused her wt kerosene and set her ablaze for the effect to be so horrible...HA!..Eeyan n'ika!

if only the girl's mother had the means to cater 4 the child herself....
Women...pls get a job..a vocation, a trade, some thing doing so that u can fend for urself and ur children...dont av more children than you can fend for...
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by timsarb: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sanboy25: R.I.P to the little angel. cry
May the wicked witch burn in Hell. angry
will she have done same to he child? hmmm!
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by josite: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
barely a week wit my neighbor I was shocked when their new maid walked up to me a total stranger,to plead with me to help her out as the neighbor's wife is seriously maltreating her. And this is the maid they leave their 2 kid girls with to take care. Guys shine your eyes before you marry these hot bad-tempered girls.
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by makeitalk: 1:16am On Aug 06, 2013
This kind of incidence happens almost everyday, we have some animals hiding in human from.
I would like to suggest a punishment for confirmed guilty offenders where a life is lost, they should be made to give back life. If they are sentenced to death, they should be made to donate their organs to those that are in need of it and when they are on life sentence, if a woman, she should help infertile couples to carry pregnancy (become surrogate mother) for at least 3 different couples and if a man on life sentence, should donate seamen for infertile couples who may need it. This would have paid for their misdeeds. I also need to sound this out, let us try to bear the number of children we can be able to give the best we can afford, this will go a long way at reducing sending your child as house help and child labor.

The poor girl may her soul rest in peace. cry
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by Collinsony: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2013
this is so bad..
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by jpphilips(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
ileobatojo: 95% burns? There's hardly any surviving that. Poor child!

What kind violent psycho sets a child on fire for eating meat? May she burn in hell.

People! Learn and teach stop, drop and roll to minimize burn injuries.....

they are the same people who claim to be descent on Nairaland when beverly osu strips on BBA.
this goes to tell you the kinda animals in Nigeria yet they will tie their brain every sunday morning to worship God.
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by Eumaca: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
BinghiNya: Christian woman again ? R..I.p poor girl the nurse may be a member of mfm die by fire @nurse your place in jaanamah is assured, wicked christian woman.. Thank God the nurse isn't a muslim

Must you bring religion into this? Have you been able to clear all the attrocities your peaceful religion is causing all over the place. Lest you forget, your muslim innocents murdered my friend. Aik Ukeoma. Bigot
Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by omanifrank(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2013
so bad

Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by MrsChima(f): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
I see why the president of Nigeria.ignited a fuel subsidy!

Some fire happy mofos!

This girl died over some meat?!!! Really people?

Let me go Apologize to the blacks in American ghettos for fightin over money and shoes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation / Who Is Your Next Of Kin? / How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.