Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (60845 Views)

Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by jpphilips(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mamacita007: Ashawo kobo kobo. runs girl will always be a runs girl. mshewww she cant even pretend to be decent for one bit. wat a disgrace!!!!!

and you are?? you pretend to be descent yet all the gatemen in ajao estate know the color of your pant.
its understandable when depressed men talk thrash about women but when it comes from bingos like you who cannot even afford to be a wwhhoorree then I get worried.
you have never been to bba, u no manage graduate from school, one naira u no get even ashawo na still bad market you be so why cant you shut the hell up.

someone like you have not had sex in years not because u dont self-service your sorrows away but becos nobody is asking you.

she fvcked for a chance to win $300, 000 , wot do u fvck for? bouncers to come dance in a club?
or ur landlord to get rent discount or ur brown tooth old lecturer for an E in a course everyone made an A?

learn to be shutting up because ur own pvssy equally stink.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by texaco1: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
jp philips:

did he use a condom?
For where?even if the wanted to use one she didn't allow him ,she was virtually attacking him,the guy just simply played along
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by jpphilips(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
ujchief: Once again, isn't this a reality TV show Last time I checked, fvcking is part of the realities of life. If this is truly a reality TV show and Beveragecheesy fvckked on it, then she should be getting close to the cash prize; innit?

I wonder why the rouse! If you fight in the house, you will be disqualified. Nando threatened to stab someone with cutlery, Big brother sent him packing; as if stabbing and fighting isn't part of the realities of life. Is this show truly a reality show they want it to be a staged show

And why the hate on Beveragecheesy? I'm sure if it was a Nigerian guy (Danzel) that fvcked someone in the house, you lot will be hailing him as the next big thing! Such discrimination isn't fair!

Go Beverage!!! Fvckk any dckk that has weight and can occupy space!

when you hear Nigerian cretins talk, you will think all Nigerian gals are virgins, only on the internet ashawo dey call her fellow ashawo wwhhoorree.

all the open cvnts on the streets of Lagos wetin open am? dagger?
anybody who has committed either adultery or fornication on this thread and has posted rubbish on Beverage, may all of you die untimely deaths.

na so una go dey distribute HIV under the staircase come dey form holy one thing rubbish!!!
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by jpphilips(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
texaco1:
For where?even if the wanted to use one she didn't allow him ,she was virtually attacking him,the guy just simply played along

good to know but I didnt see any letter I inside any toto?
it seems she just rode the letter I to come, she didnt even make an angle dat depicts penetration.

I am not convinced there is penetration what I saw was mere smooching.

but that beverage arrsse is tight, better than those stretchmark infested demons who claim to be descent here on nairaland.

I am sure the likes of ogugua and Mamacita007 will be bestowed with terrible aarrssee, yet they get mouth dey talk.

make una dey dia dey misyarn when she wins that money, ur husbands will be begging you to leave the house for her.

Mamacita007 show us ur arse before you make a sound on beverage again.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by jpphilips(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja: Here Goes another dysfunctional child(Them Plenty) on Nairaland. 4king on Live Continent wide television is PROGRESS!

george clooney fvcked severally on live screen and ended up with a nobel peace price, best actor awards not on your disease infested African continent level but on the world stage at large.

are you more famous, influential or better in any ramificatiin than the likes of Sylvester stallone, Michael Douglas, halle berry and sharon Stone?

are they not entertainers?

mr Asiwaju9ja who are you in Nigeria? what is your influence in Nigeria I dont want to mention the international scene?

you are just a fvcking, jobless hating nobody.

when sharon stone strips on screen she recieves awards but when beverage osu strips, then she lacks moral. o yea! Mr Asiwaju9ja can you prove to us that you are not a pedophilic armed robber on SARS most wanted list?

just as you are faceless on the internet keep you morality to your God.
what I see in Nigeria on a daily basis tells me that decency is dead a long time .its either you live with it or you commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by nannyo(f): 2:08am On Aug 07, 2013
;( u don kill that babe finish. U really carry her for mind ;(;(
jp philips:

and you are?? you pretend to be descent yet all the gatemen in ajao estate know the color of your pant.
its understandable when depressed men talk thrash about women but when it comes from bingos like you who cannot even afford to be a wwhhoorree then I get worried.
you have never been to bba, u no manage graduate from school, one naira u no get even ashawo na still bad market you be so why cant you shut the hell up.

someone like you have not had sex in years not because u dont self-service your sorrows away but becos nobody is asking you.

she fvcked for a chance to win $300, 000 , wot do u fvck for, bouncers to come dance in a club?
or ur landlord to get rent discount or ur brown tooth old lecturer for an E in a course everyone made an A?

learn to be shutting up because ur own pvssy equally stink.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by call4shola(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2013
No be small thing; pple can yab on naira land sha - still laughing...
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Orikinla(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2013

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by ideylaff: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
lurge: Nigerian social media users have reacted to the viral video that showed Beverly Osu making love to South African housemate Angelo in a steamy bathroom session under the full glare of the cameras and with the awareness that the world is watching.
This is coming right after she let herself to be fingered by this same guy and later went ahead to stylishly propose to him.
Beverly has fall under heavy criticisms from fans who have been following the show on Social media for her actions which they describe as throwing away our values.
The insults to her have been so bad they're unreadable. Some really angry fans have gone ahead to call her an outcast, referring to her surname Osu which means so in the Igbo traditional system.
Source:

www.naijawhistle.com/bbathechase-beverly-falls-under-heavy-criticisms-by-nigerian-viewers/

didnt look like there was any penetration to mee ooo, i just it was just skinny dipping in the hot tub if you ask me sha....the movements were just not like it was love making proper ooo or na sex make a call am sef

did she really have sex with him in the bath?
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by micahtasy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
manny4life:

Nne leave her na, when did sexxx become a bad thing?

@Beverly OSU, I support you, girl do you thang... wink wink kiss :
...doin it aint bad..bt ppl de watch try to be decent

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.