Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra (26953 Views)

Chukwuma Soludo's Manifesto In 2009 When Contested For Governorship Position / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election / A Manifesto For APC To Adopt: My Vision For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Again I state again, that you speak for yourself. I am from SE but my politics doesn't go with whatever you are calling popular sentiment. What is popular to you may not be popular to your neighbour, even when out of fear they pretended it to be so, but when they go into the ballot box, they will express their real stance. That what happened to Jonathan/Akpabio/Jang at the Governors forum election against Amaechi. What people says in the public out of fear can be different given a chance in privacy.

You really make me laugh? Who is threatening who to vote for APGA? Why should anyone be afraid to voice out their support for APC?

The fact is that the party is not popular in the SE,even Ngiges victory over Akunyili was achieved with less than 500 votes margin.

Ngige in APC garb is political suicide.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

You really make me laugh? Who is threatening who to vote for APGA? Why should anyone be afraid to voice out their support for APC?

The fact is that the party is not popular in the SE,even Ngiges victory over Akunyili was achieved with less than 500 votes margin.

Yet ACN has 5 members by virtue of Ngige's tiny resources in anambra house of assembly, wait till Apc puts its might in anambra
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

You should first of all have pity on Lagos funds whoose funds have been used to fund Tinubu's owanbe parties.

Tinubu that made all ACN governors to contribute N1B because he wants to celebrate his birthday party.

You want to turn Anambra into one of Tinubus business venture.

Why must you resort to lies and blackmail to prove your point? Show us where and how Tinubu asked for 1 Billion naira form SW Governors. Why must you lie through your teeth and anus?
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Onlytruth(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Obiagelli:
Yet ACN has 5 members by virtue of Ngige's tiny resources in anambra house of assembly, wait till Apc puts its might in anambra

As you are eying Anambra state for APC, we are equally eying Lagos state for PDP or any other party than your APC.
It is a well known fact that you are a Yoruba masquerade here. But I wonder why you people are always ashamed to be yourselves while posting here. Are you that ashamed of whom you are? SMH.

Next elections in Lagos will not return your APC. PDP stands a GREAT chance now in lasgidi.

We have LIMITLESS resources to keep APC out of Anambra state. cool

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

As you are eying Anambra state for APC, we are equally eying Lagos state for PDP or any other party than your APC.
It is a well known fact that you are a Yoruba masquerade here. But I wonder why you people are always ashamed to be yourselves while posting here. Are you that ashamed of whom you are? SMH.

Next elections in Lagos will not return your APC. PDP stands a GREAT chance now in lasgidi.

Dream on! It is never a crime to dream.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Obiagelli:
how many does APGA have? you think Tinubu"s money will work in Anambra?itz like you did not learn anything from the ondo elections.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nigige has thrice contested for this seat and lost on all three occassions.I wonder where his immaginary popularity lies
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Onlytruth(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
The only place Ngige got sizable votes in the last guber polls was Nnewi, Idemili, and part of Onitsha.
This time IFEANYI UBA will take Nnewi and parts of Onitsha, leaving only Anambra central areas where Ngige lost to Akunyili.
Once Nnewi is taken by Uba, Ngige is done.

If Soludo runs with Obaze, Anambra North will follow him.
This election is shaping up nicely. cool
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Onlytruth(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
payless:

Dream on! It is never a crime to dream.

It is not a dream. I am currently campaigning for Ifeanyi Uba on facebook.
You people will see how we defeat APC in Anambra state.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

No mind them Jimi Agbaje is lagos next giovernor under the platform of the PDP.With 95% support from the se/ss + the poor okada riders+keke napep operators+market women and men who wait for over 2 hours at the bus stop,APC is surely going to be booted out of the Alausa Govt house
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

It is not my business if APC or any other party campaigne in Anambra. It is not my business whether Ngige wins or not. Let the best man wins. I am here to set the record straight if I see anyone who perpetuate lies about APC here.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Onlytruth(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
There is more to our strategy against APC, but it shall remain a secret for now.
Umu afo anu wants to drag us to fascistola and Tinubu party.
Arrant nonsense.
Well, gotta go! cool
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

No mind them Jimi Agbaje is lagos next giovernor under the platform of the PDP.With 95% support from the se/ss + the poor okada riders+keke napep operators+market women and men who wait for over 2 hours at the bus stop,APC is surely going to be booted out of the Alausa Govt house

Jimi Agbaje/PDP in Lagos? Dream on....................................

PDP died in Lagos since 2007 if you haven't been told. PDP was buried at Atan Cemetry in Lagos. I still have the PDP Obituary with me.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

Political suicide and he still won? Now you should be laughing. Stop pontificating on the internet. Just because you harbour petty Igbo vs Yoruba online war, you think that in real life everyone thinks like you. Get real my friend. APC here to stay, just like PDP and I think are ready to fight dirty, you PDP people should get use to it.

Months ago, the mantra is that its not going to work, later, they're not going to be registered, when it was registered, it not going to last six month. We shall see. Not all of us are politicians like you. So stop generalising things by making your personal feelings or opinions to be that of the entire people of SE. Get real.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
Obiagelli:
Don't mind the PDP sidekicks

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

That is the way it should be my brother. Every party should be able to eye up every breath of Nigeria. So that no longer shall any party, even if they fielded a goat as their candidate, that goat must surely win.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
Onlytruth: The only place Ngige got sizable votes in the last guber polls was Nnewi, Idemili, and part of Onitsha.
This time IFEANYI UBA will take Nnewi and parts of Onitsha, leaving only Anambra central areas where Ngige lost to Akunyili.
Once Nnewi is taken by Uba, Ngige is done.

If Soludo runs with Obaze, Anambra North will follow him.
This election is shaping up nicely. cool
Then you must produce the document signed by Nnewi people saying that their vote belongs to Ifeanyi Uba. You guys should stop wild west prediction.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

Goodluck in your quest, lets see how you intend to keep Apc out of anambra, aticulate your plan. you opinion and that of your group holds no water in anambra itself as we have seen several groups including Anambra women organsation endorsed APC and Ngige.

All your noise here on NL remains just noise.

As for masquerading? I owe you no explanations (many of your desciples have tried) as the group that lead is a master in the act.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

My grandpa and grandma in Ihiala don't know anything called facebook. Your facebook numpty followers are scattered all over Europe and America, not eligible to vote.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
That is the way it should be my brother. Every party should be able to eye up every breath of Nigeria. So that no longer shall any party, even if they fielded a goat as their candidate, that goat must surely win.
Gbam
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Political suicide and he still won? Now you should be laughing. Stop pontificating on the internet. Just because you harbour petty Igbo vs Yoruba online war, you think that in real life everyone thinks like you. Get real my friend. APC here to stay, just like PDP and I think are ready to fight dirty, you PDP people should get use to it.

Months ago, the mantra is its not going to work, later, its not going to be registered, when registered, it not going to last six month. We shall see. Not all of us are politicians like you. So stop generalising thing by making you personal feelings or opinion to be that of the entire people of SE. get real.

Ngige has contested for governor on three occasions and lost on all three occassions.His only electoral victory came in the last senatorial elections where he only managed tio win with just 500 votes.He is yet to win the governorship elections.Obi thrashed him on two occassons and Andy uba on one occassion
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
payless:

Jimi Agbaje/PDP in Lagos? Dream on....................................

PDP died in Lagos since 2007 if you haven't been told. PDP was buried at Atan Cemetry in Lagos. I still have the PDP Obituary with me.

i thought you said you do not care whether any party wins abi that applies to just anambra elections.I smell hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Onlytruth: There is more to our strategy against APC, but it shall remain a secret for now.
Arrant nonsense.
Well, gotta go! cool
Any strategy beyond selling your programme of action to the masses of Anambra, shall be met with the same strategy by the other parties who has wised up. Just as Rochas matched PDP last time with thug to thug, rigging to rigging etc.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

i thopugh you said you do not care whether any patrty wins abi that applies to just anambra elections

I am not from Anambra or Igbo. So I don't care who wins in Anambra. Na Anambra people problem to vote who is the best for the job. I am a Lagosian, so I care about who becomes Governor in Lagos.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
So stop generalising thing by making you personal feelings or opinion to be that of the entire people of SE. get real.
This is my problem exactly this people, they keep saying the igbo agenda, who defines the igbo agenda and how does the igbo agenda equals voting pdp and kicking out Apc
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by asha80(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
since we have seen soludo's manifesto maybe we could see a fresh thread on ngige's manifesto?
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
Onlytruth: There is more to our strategy against APC, but it shall remain a secret for now.
Arrant nonsense.
Well, gotta go! cool
And who is this US you are refering to above
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
My grandpa and grandma in Ihiala don't know anything called facebook. Your facebook numpty followers are scattered all over Europe and America, not eligible to vote.
Perfectly put. Same way they keep attacking Rochas online since he joined APC while imoites are excited about their leader.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Absolute nonsense, I want the two yorubas Dan Anyiam and obiagelli aka ileke idi to engage me. APC has no place in igbo politics, the Senate position Ngige has will even be taken by Dora akunyili in 2015. Solidify has sealed this election. In Anambra its APGA vs PDP. As for IMO, Rochas the clown is done. lets watch and see
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
payless:

I am not from Anambra or Igbo. So I don't care who wins in Anambra. Na Anambra people problem to vote who is the best for the job. I am a Lagosian, so I care about who becomes Governor in Lagos.
so how did you miss your way to this thread with your Amala People's Congress (APC)
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by bushwailo: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
U guys dont notice that is only 2 or 3 of you talking.
Day 3 of this thread an ur still only in the third page.

Go to Ngiges facebook page, look a the number of top Anambra Proffessional brass backing him.
All lagos based Anambrains are backing him.
If you guys show your sorry faces in main market and speak against Ngige you will get lynched.
Women associations, pensioners etc

U guys are here trying to campaign tribalism.
Shameless people !!!

Soludo doesn't even have enough money for campaign. grin grin grin
Look at the sorry reception he got on picking his APGA card.
Look at his living room
The guy is broke
Let him go back to UNN.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
asha 80: since we have seen soludo's manifesto maybe we could see a fresh thread on ngige's manifesto?
You may have to wait till eternity for Ngige's manifesto because he understood that in Nigerian politics, its a waste of time and paper doing manifesto, when you can use that time organising voting box snatching.
Soludo has a very long manifesto last time and with a PDP rigging machine behind him and he still came 3rd, if he hasn't learn anything then, this time he will come 5th.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three Pastors Have Obtained Forms To Contest For Presidency In The APC / Picture Of Peter Obi, Datti & LP Gubernatorial Candidate For Borno State / Fubara, Odu Celebrate As Ehie Edison Bags Doctorate degree In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.