Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra (26951 Views)

Chukwuma Soludo's Manifesto In 2009 When Contested For Governorship Position / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election / A Manifesto For APC To Adopt: My Vision For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Who are the tribalists now? They want APC to win Anambra but APGA cannot win Lagos or osun. fools.

Soludo or nothing, none of these candidates even have a manifesto like him. We Anambra people are tired of single lane roads. Anambra needs solid urbanization which the likes of Ngige cannot handle
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
FreeGlobe: Absolute nonsense, I want the two yorubas Dan Anyiam and obiagelli aka ileke idi to engage me. APC has no place in igbo politics, the Senate position Ngige has will even be taken by Dora akunyili in 2015. Solidify has sealed this election. In Anambra its APGA vs PDP. As for IMO, Rochas the clown is done. lets watch and see
If you have issues with Yorubas, that is you cup of tea. I am Igbo both paternal/maternal dating back more than 20 generations and still counting.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
bushwailo: U guys dont notice that is only 2 or 3 of you talking.
Day 3 of this thread an ur still only in the third page.

Go to Ngiges facebook page, look a the number of top Anambra Proffessional brass backing him.
All lagos based Anambrains are backing him.
If you guys show your sorry faces in main market and speak against Ngige you will get lynched.
Women associations, pensioners etc

U guys are here trying to campaign tribalism.
Shameless people !!!

Soludo doesn't even have enough money for campaign.
Look at the sorry reception he got on picking his APGA card.
Look at his living room
The guy is broke
Let him go back to UNN.
Bullocks we shall see at the polls
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:
so how did you miss your way to this thread with your Amala People's Congress (APC)

I won't sit and fold my arms to let any Igbo boy perpetuate lies and go free. Why must you people always blackmail and spread lies against the people you oppose? It is not going to be business as usual anymore.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
If you have issues with Yorubas, that is you cup of tea. I am Igbo both paternal/maternal dating back more than 20 generations and still counting.
Hilarious, are you joe igbokwe, ngige himself or who then. Yes every true igbo has a problem with a drunk yoruba man deporting fellow citizens at the thick of the night
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
payless:

I won't sit and fold my arms to let any Igbo boy perpetuate lies and go free. Why must you people always blackmail and spread lies against the people you oppose? It is not going to be business as usual anymore.
Then roll of your sleeves and be ready to fight. What are the lies? that APC is a party of bigots and anti-igbos?
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
FreeGlobe: Absolute nonsense, I want the two yorubas Dan Anyiam and obiagelli aka ileke idi to engage me. APC has no place in igbo politics, the Senate position Ngige has will even be taken by Dora akunyili in 2015. Solidify has sealed this election. In Anambra its APGA vs PDP. As for IMO, Rochas the clown is done. lets watch and see
www.nairaland.com/1378861/anambra-women-support-apc-pledge
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
bushwailo: U guys dont notice that is only 2 or 3 of you talking.
Day 3 of this thread an ur still only in the third page.

Go to Ngiges facebook page, look a the number of top Anambra Proffessional brass backing him.
All lagos based Anambrains are backing him.
If you guys show your sorry faces in main market and speak against Ngige you will get lynched.
Women associations, pensioners etc

U guys are here trying to campaign tribalism.
Shameless people !!!

Soludo doesn't even have enough money for campaign. grin grin grin
Look at the sorry reception he got on picking his APGA card.
Look at his living room
The guy is broke
Let him go back to UNN.
Bless you
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Hilarious, are you joe igbokwe, ngige himself or who then. Yes every true igbo has a problem with a drunk yoruba man deporting fellow citizens at the thick of the night
You see why I don't waste my breath debating issues with narrow minded numpties like you. Go to the threads about the senseless internal deportation and read my stance first before making a fool of yourself.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Then roll of your sleeves and be ready to fight. What are the lies? that APC is a party of bigots and anti-igbos?
When will you lose your daftness to understand that all these APC, PDP, APGA, CND etc a re just a vehicle to get political power. They are all the same. Soludo was PDP last time, today he is APGA, Uba has change parties for more than 4 times in the last three months.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:

The same "bigot party" whose Governor (Fashola) fought for an Igbo girl that was beaten in public by some navy officers. Fashola fought for the girl and they were brought to justice. The girl was paid millions for damges few moths later.

The same APC that Fashola belongs to that paid medical bills for the actress called Nwosu when no single Igbo Governor came to her aid when they were neded most. Fashola paid for her treatment in London while Igbo Governors continue to loot their people with impunity.

The same Fashola and APC you called biggots gave many qualified Igbos the chance to serve honourably in their cabinet as commisioners and poilitical aides in Lagos State government. I haven't seen that done by Peter Obi or Orji kalu.

The list goes on.................

5 Likes

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by bushwailo: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Bullocks we shall see at the polls
That is what some of you said during the senatorial polls.
Still Obi + Dora + MASSOB got walloped in Obi senatorial district
while he was the sitting governor and ACN had no structures.

Now u got Rochas in the fold too.
APGA is disorganised, it is a party of mercenaries.
U should be ashamed associating urself to that party.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
bushwailo:

Ngige is a serial governorship election loser!! His losing record is only bested by his master buhari
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
bushwailo:

Ngige is a serial governorship election loser!! His losing record is only bested by his master buhari.

Obi has defeated him twice in the governorship polls.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
payless:

The same "bigot party" whose Governor (Fashola) fought for an Igbo girl that was beaten in public by some navy officers. Fashola fought for the girl and they were brought to justice. The girl was paid millions for damges few moths later.

The same APC that Fashola belongs to that paid medical bills for the actress called Nwosu when no single Igbo Governor came to her aid when they were neded most. Fashola paid for her treatment in London while Igbo Governors continue to loot their people with impunity.

The same Fashola and APC you called biggots gave many qualified Igbos the chance to serve honourably in their cabinet as commisioners and poilitical aides in Lagos State government. I haven't seen that done by Peter Obi or Orji kalu.

The day APC stood firm against the State of Emergency as declared by Mr. President was the day I gave up on the party!
Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, Buhari and even Amaechi the "Oppostion" governor in PDP led his NGF to stand against it.

Yes, APC is a party of bigots!

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by asha80(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
bushwailo:

actually massob and obi were not in good terms at that time of 2011 elections.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by bushwailo: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

Ngige is a serial governorship election loser!! His losing record is only bested by his master buhari
I wonder what Obi will say this time.
Last time he said that pope endorsed him and that he was Ojukwu's death wish.

He has started to brainwash you once more with tribalism and 14 lunatics.
I wonder when some of u will have sense. undecided
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
bushwailo:
I wonder what Obi will say this time.
Last time he said that pope endorsed him and that he was Ojukwu's death wish.

He has started to brainwash you once more with tribalism and 14 lunatics.
I wonder when some of u will have sense. undecided

Bros abeg go take pure water.Obi is not contesting in this election.If you have personal issues with him,kindly settle with him.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
When will you lose your daftness to understand that all these APC, PDP, APGA, CND etc a re just a vehicle to get political power. They are all the same. Soludo was PDP last time, today he is APGA, Uba has change parties for more than 4 times in the last three months.
let it be on record that I have never supported APGA going by the fraudulent and lackluster performance of Peter Obi in 8 years. I am supporting APGA because of Soludo. we need fresh air in Anambra, soludo's manifesto is inline with my aspirations for Anambra. I could have supported Andy Uba my brother and relations. Besides APGA appeals to ndigbo than that Amala Party. APGA has ruled Abia, Anambra and IMO. IF APC wants to win Anambra let them allow APGA win Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
payless:

you mean Fashola the elitist and bigot. Ladipo, deportation etc. nominating competent hands in his cabinet does not stop him from being a bigot. Obasanjo hates igbos but they were strategic in his cabinet

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
noblezone:

The day APC stood firm against the State of Emergency as declared by Mr. President was the day I gave up on the party!
Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, Buhari and even Amaechi the "Oppostion" governor in PDP led his NGF to stand against it.

Yes, APC is a party of bigots!

Liar! You have always been with PDP and against APC since inception. Why must you lie?
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you mean Fashola the elitist and bigot. Ladipo, deportation etc. nominating competent hands in his cabinet does not stop him from being a bigot. Obasanjo hates igbos but they were strategic in his cabinet

You can't operate in Ladipo if you can't respect the sanitation code or order of the state. At least Fashola appointed many Igbos to work as commissioners. Did any Igbo Governor do that? Those commissioners who work for Fashola love him and still with him today. They would have left if Fashola was racist as few Igbos make us to believe.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
payless:

Liar! You have always been with PDP and against APC since inception. Why must you lie?

That I gave up on APC does not mean I was in support of the party. Okay?
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
noblezone:

That I gave up on APC does not mean I was in support of the party. Okay?

You never considered them from inception either. Using the phrase "gave up" is a fallacy. I hate deception with passion.

Tell me a new one; you support Jonathan but not PDP. Right?
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
payless:

Bunch of ingrates.
Totally uncalled for
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
Obiagelli:
Totally uncalled for

Sorry if anyone is offended but it applies to certain people. How can they call Fashola a "biggot" with with all he has done for Igbo people in Lagos with Igbos in his cabinet and as political aides?
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
payless:

You never considered them from inception either. Using the phrase "gave up" is a fallacy. I hate deception with passion.

Tell me a new one; you support Jonathan but not PDP. Right?

I get your point bro, I think I get your point. It's about the choice of words, so apologies are mine.

Now here this:

I never liked APC and then they confirmed my disdain for them when they shamelessly stood against the State Of Emergency as declared by Mr. President. Om that day, I confimed that APC is a dangerous party and her leaders like Tinubu and Buhari are enemies of the state.

Does that sound better?

Now, i spport Jonathan (PDP) and Soludo (APGA), I hope that tells you my party affiliation?

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by ow11(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
If Soludo wins, one of his first targets must be figuring out a way to put all those shops that litter Onitsha into Malls and enforce cleanliness.

No one should be allowed to bring wooden tables to sell groceries or hang items outside their shop/store. Anambra leads the way and if this can be done in Onitsha, then other states will copy. Orient Petroleum's blocks is a bit far from the ocean and the oil and gas should be consumed by Anambra. I believe this possible. He should forget about building new cities and focus on repairing the old lest the habits that made the old too bad will affect the new.

I dream of the day Onitsha would be the go to place for shopping in Nigeria where one can shop in clean malls and take the evening train to Owerri or PHC without getting scared of encountering robbers

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
whoever thinks that APC can win anambra state is a big fool.
ngige's vision for the state is village vision
we need world class vision
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
FreeGlobe: Who are the tribalists now? They want APC to win Anambra but APGA cannot win Lagos or osun. fools.

Soludo or nothing, none of these candidates even have a manifesto like him. We Anambra people are tired of single lane roads. Anambra needs solid urbanization which the likes of Ngige cannot handle

gbam.
ngige serves himself always anyways. if he gets to our government house this time
he will ship our money to tinubu his boss
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
FreeGlobe: Who are the tribalists now? They want APC to win Anambra but APGA cannot win Lagos or osun. fools.

For all the bbullsshit you spew,onething is certain. You are not an Omanbala!...stop lieing to yourself,dude. Go to your Enugu thread and thinker how Chime can spread development to outside enugu city. Umu-Omanbala love Obi and appreciates the giant strides he has recorded. We know Anambra was a squalor with no government presence,before the emergence of Obi . Today,Obi has managed to holistically develop and lay groundbreaking infrastucture in all nook and cranies of the state. Anambra is set to fly,again. Even the Soludo you worship recognizes Obis intimidating achievements. You gullibly think develoment means to beautify a single city,while other parts of the state rot. That's the difference between Obi and Chime. All we need now is somebody who can consolidate Obi's work and watch Omanbala explode.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by adconline(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Have you ever visited New York ? Why not just keep quiet where your IQ can not comprehend issues. The manifesto is one the best I have seen in recent times. And its achievable by Soludo, he has history, track-record and brains.
City of New York with about 15million folks has only 2 airports. Stop using useless and meaningless comparison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) / Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.