Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nnpc Recruitment - Anyone Gotten Confirmation? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment - Anyone Gotten Confirmation? (1136 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? / Has Anyone Gotten A Very Nice Job Through Workforce / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Recruitment - Anyone Gotten Confirmation? by sundusea(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders,

has anyone gotten any response from the NNPC recruitment application?

I successfully filled the form and got a reference number which i was told to use as subject in sending my scanned documents. They also indicated that a mail would be sent.

Please anyone who has recieved the mail should let the house know,
this one that they've changed the site and its not responding, lets know the state of things.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment - Anyone Gotten Confirmation? by blackky187(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2008
Please i applied for NNPC and submitted the form only to be told internal server error and without the confirmation number.I then decided to submit the form again and was told i had already applied.Please how do go about it.I need the confirmation number for future reference and inorder to submit my scanned credentials.Please Help.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment - Anyone Gotten Confirmation? by sundusea(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2008
Blakky,

I think the problem from their site must have caused that error to occur but your data was still uploaded to their database the first time you clicked. unfortunately, the reply containing your reference number couldnt be sent cos of the error. I experience same using one type of mail server, i confirm sent messages by checking sent folder.

i dont know of any remedy, sorry
Re: Nnpc Recruitment - Anyone Gotten Confirmation? by blackky187(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2008
@sundusea
if you experienced same problem,then how did you send your scanned documents without your reference number being sent to you.please let me know.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment - Anyone Gotten Confirmation? by sundusea(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2008
I said i experience same problem with a different mail server, not while sending this mail.
I'll say i was lucky to have my own uploaded at one click.

(1) (Reply)

Iae Nigeria / Top 5 Job Search Ideas For Fresh Graduates / Mtn Interview In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.