Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Forgive Me Everyone Pls - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forgive Me Everyone Pls (1865 Views)

Christmas Day Is Pure Satanic Day (God Forgive Me, I Celebrated It In The Past) / Can One Pray To God To Forgive The Sins Of Another? / Can GOD Forgive Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

frosbel my brother, happy Sunday.

Thanks Bro, have a great week.
Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by alexleo(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
DrummaBoy:

I will respond to you Tgirl because I believe you have capacity to comprehend this:

If Alexleo wronged anyone in words: what we are commanded by the scripture I quoted of Jesus is that we should settle it with God in private. If however, his conscience is still not pacified, his should approach the individuals that he has wronged, name them on this forum, refer us to where and when he wronged them, what he said, and then apologize. That is what that scripture they are bandying about saying we should confess our faults one to another means. To limit yourself to one thread were (it seem to me) you self righteously come out to announce "forgive me everyone pls" is to hide behind generalities and not be specific at all. It is very much similar to what the Catholics do at the end of each week when they approach their reverend father and say "Father, forgive me for I have sinned..." and the the man responds "go and sin no more..."

Alexleo action is commendable only if it is done in the right manner. If he cannot go the length of telling us who he wronged and tell us what he did to them; and so on. He should keep his confession to himself and God.

!

like i said, my loyalty is not to you but to God. I ve done what i did and my heart is cleared. That's the most important thing for me. Feel free to see it anyhow it pleases you. Neither do i keep record of all the posts and people i have abused here. And am not ready to call names which i know i cant remember all. Those i ve offended will surely know am talking to them. It wont also be fair for me to mention some names and leave out some. if i have not abused you directly, i may have offended you by abusing someone you like. your opinion about this issue doesn't change anything that i ve done. Or is there any contract i will win from you or anybody here for apologizing? Its funny to see you talking about hypochrisy in this thread. I wonder why the hypocrisy. When i abused people here i did it without fear and when i decided to change it wasnt anybody that preached to me or forced me into changing rather i was challenged by someone else's silent action.
May be you need to go and think about the word hypochrisy and how it is played and see whether it fits in here. I know that a hypocrite will not come out openly and say he did an error and should be forgiven even when he has nothing at stake to gain by the apology. Except if there is any other thing you are gaining in this nairaland apart from the knowledge we share. Na you sabi bros. Remain blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by Tgirl4real(f): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
frosbel:

Truth is I never felt insulted, but of course your apology is accepted, lol.

About insulting your intelligence, I will tell you what insults my intelligence, that 1+1+1=1 grin

kool then.
Stick to urs while I stick with mine. cool

@ Drummaboy,

Take it easy bro. Let us see the good side of this thread and stick to it. I believe OP acted based on his conviction. I agree we should be specific with things like this cos as believer we should know when we err. But, he may have wronged countless no of people and have lost count. Cut him some slack jare. smiley
Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by flourishG(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
alexleo:

Bros pls, no need to insult anybody o, whether the person insults the cross of Christ as you said or not. grin grin grin When peter tried to cut off someone's ear in defence of Jesus, did Jesus commend him? NO. If you feel the religious people will get back to insulting and abusing after some weeks from now, then you have to be loving enough to pray for them. Even when Jesus knew that Peter will deny him hr still prayed for him that his faith fail not. As a defender of the cross of Christ as you claim, please do what Christ did. Here is it in Luke 33:31-34.

31 “Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. 32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

33 But he replied, “Lord, I am ready to go with you to prison and to death.”

34 Jesus answered, “I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me.”

And the religious folks you are calling them is it intended to be a bad for them? But here is what the bible talks about being religious in James 1:26-27

Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless. 27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Nothing bad about being religious bros. God bless you.
bless u bro.i hear u.u good man.
Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by flourishG(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

kool then.

@ Drummaboy,

Take it easy bro. Let us see the good side of this thread and stick to it. I believe OP acted based on his conviction. I agree we should be specific with things like this cos as believer we should know when we err. But, he may have wronged countless no of people and have lost count. Cut him some slack jare. smiley
why u wearing dark eye glass when u speak?please remove da eye glass, i wanna see ya face!
Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by alexleo(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

kool then.

@ Drummaboy,

And that's what it is my dear. The most important thing to me is that I was led by God to do what i did and i have peace in my heart for that. If he doesn't see it that way then thats for him. It doesn't worry me. ssome of this people i abused may not have seen a post where i apologised due to the fact that they may not be interested in the topic being discussed in the thread. I read some places i quoted here last night, and deliberated on it, prayed about it sincerely and saw that i failed on my path. Then came the ministration to apologise and in the cause of it i decided to share the bible quotes too. i wonder how this should be a problem. Something that has nothing to put in my pocket except the peace i have in my heart. Like i said, i owe my loyalty to God and not anybody. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by DrummaBoy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
alexleo: [/b]

And that's what it is my dear. The most important thing to me is that I was led by God to do what i did and i have peace in my heart for that. If he doesn't see it that way then thats for him. It doesn't worry me. ssome of this people i abused may not have seen a post where i apologised due to the fact that they may not be interested in the topic being discussed in the thread. I read some places i quoted here last night, and deliberated on it, prayed about it sincerely and saw that i failed on my path. Then came the ministration to apologise and in the cause of it i decided to share the bible quotes too. i wonder how this should be a problem. Something that has nothing to put in my pocket except the peace i have in my heart. Like i said, i owe my loyalty to God and not anybody. God bless you.

Ok bross. I think I get your drift. With FluorishG and others taking the apology maybe it was Spirit led after all. I apologies for calling this hypocrite.

Cheers.
Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by alexleo(m): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Ok bross. I think I get your drift. With FluorishG and others taking the apology maybe it was Spirit led after all. I apologies for calling this hypocrite.

Cheers.

flourishG wasnt actually responding to the OP in that post up. Its just a post i made concerning an issue he was having with Bidam and Alwaystrue, on this issue anyway, that he responded to. Thanks and remain blessed dear.
Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by flourishG(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Cheers.
yes,if the Spirit had led da brother.against such there's no law.He is the son of God.but we will not leave dem our judaizer brothers alone until christ be FORMED in them.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by Tgirl4real(f): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Cheers.

That's the spirit bro. But ermmm....ahem! You can do better than that na. cool Just teasing jor.

grin grin

flourishG, are u satisfied now that u've seen my eyes. lol

Lovely week ahead to u all.
Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by oiseworld: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2013
I also apologize and ask for forgiveness to all I've offended and insulted. Those in the political section and those here in the religious house.

I remember insulting one toktee, last year and one other guy of recent regards the Pope and his statement in Brazil concerning the gay issue. I send my sincere apology. And to many others I can't remember.

I ask that you all find room in your heart to forgive me.
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by Alwaystrue(f): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2013
I love the maturity displayed here by the OP and others who apologise for abusing others as that is reason for this- apology for abusing others.
We all have our convictions and this should be respected by others without anyone claiming he is right and the other wrong or acting condescending. The best we can do is to provide our stand on the word and let God do His complete work.

May we always live in peace with others as much as it lies with us.
@Alexleo, you can see as others are examining themselves based on your action here. The wisdom from above is indeed peaceable, gentle and open to reason (James 3:17).

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by alexleo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Alwaystrue: I love the maturity displayed here by the OP and others who apologise for abusing others as that is reason for this- apology for abusing others.
We all have our convictions and this should be respected by others without anyone claiming he is right and the other wrong or acting condescending. The best we can do is to provide our stand on the word and let God do His complete work.

May we always live in peace with others as much as it lies with us.
@Alexleo, you can see as others are examining themselves based on your action here. The wisdom from above is indeed peaceable, gentle and open to reason (James 3:17).

God bless you my dear. I know that all those abuses were inspired by the devil to dent us while we are sharing God's word in this forum for our perfection. They are not of God. Devil himself will not be happy to see us rejecting his property therefore he may want to create some kind of misunderstanding and confusion so as to drag us back to what we have rejected. He knows that when we drop his property(the abuses),, most of us we begin to see the truth in the word and be liberated from whatever falsehood that has been holding us. The things I learnt in this forum was learnt when i had discussions that was free of abuses(yet with disagreements during the discussion) with the people i learnt them from. "We are not ignorant of his devices". But thanks be to God who gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. At the end of the day, all of us here are victorious. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by Syncan(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Cheers.

Oh you do believe it could be spirit led after all? Remember you said it was like what the Catholics do too, so I guess same applies to them. We are too quick to condemn what we do not understand. Humility is a virtue any day,willingness to forgive is its reciprocation,a virtue too.

May divine light guide your path Alex.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by DrummaBoy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
flourishG: yes,if the Spirit had led da brother.against such there's no law.He is the son of God.but we will not leave dem our judaizer brothers alone until christ be FORMED in them.

My position, also.

1,0000,000 likes
Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by benodic: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
welcome to the path of love brother alexleo. that is all i ever wanted to see in anybody be you a christian, atheist, pagan or any other religious group.
the path of love knows no boundaries and no divisions and is what really unifies all religions and idealogies. all religions at its core are actually leading to the path of love which is the narrow way and the few who find it have found the way to God.
for God is love and love is God and all souls exist because of God's love for us.
give love to all life and you will never lose your way.
Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by PastorKun(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
benodic:
welcome to the path of love brother alexleo. that is all i ever wanted to see in anybody be you a christian, atheist, pagan or any other religious group.
the path of love knows no boundaries and no divisions and is what really unifies all religions and idealogies. all religions at its core are actually leading to the path of love which is the narrow way and the few who find it have found the way to God.
for God is love and love is God and all souls exist because of God's love for us.

It's a fallacy that all religions lead to love or preach love. We are all aware of the hate and terrorism inspired by Islam which can be traced to it's founder.
Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by Tgirl4real(f): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
benodic:

There's nothing like religion unity. One way leads to God and that is the path of Christ.
Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by superior1: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
benodic:

classical doctrine of the devil

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by alexleo(m): 12:17am On Aug 06, 2013
benodic:

Thanks for your commendation. However, true love comes when we appreciate the love that God our heavenly father showed to us by sending his son Jesus to die for us that we might be saved from sin. We can only appreciate this love by accepting Jesus into our life. Rejecting him means rejecting this great love he showed to us by enduring the shame and pain of the cross just for our redemption. John 3:16 says- for God so LOVED the world that he gave his only beggotten son, that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. I pray Jesus to minister to you for the salvation of your soul.. Amen. Without Jesus you cant enter the kingdom of God. Pls dont reject the love he has shown to us at the cross. Cheers.
Re: Forgive Me Everyone Pls by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2013
superior1:

classical doctrine of the devil
grin very classic indeed,i was almost caught by those smooth deceptive words. But i had to double check if the spirit of Christ were in those letters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where In The Bible Is A Pastor Referred To As A "Man Of God"? / Is This Arab (secular) Woman Speaking The Truth About Islam? / Happy Birthday To Rev. George Adegboye- The Walking Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.