Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nigerians In China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In China (1838 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Nigerians In Jamaica / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In China by ryd3(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello,
I am a PhD student studying about Nigerians living in China. i wouldnt mind inputs by people already there on the life, challenges and prospects for Nigerians living in China. Kindly help because this work is aimed at presenting our strengths rather than flaws in the country. Thank you
Re: Nigerians In China by olas24u(f): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
But you must have specific information that you want to use in your Phd
Re: Nigerians In China by WildChild00(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
I think hmm, the search box here should be of great help to u on your research, most Nigerians in China have been complaining over the years.
Re: Nigerians In China by ryd3(m): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thanks, I'm looking at the economic and social impact of Nigerians over there. My work is in line with the new age African clamour for Trade and not Aid, and I feel this topic would help showcase this in the Nigerian perspective
Re: Nigerians In China by ryd3(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
I do appreciate the help
Re: Nigerians In China by olas24u(f): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nigerians have created jobs for the chinese in their various shops and created a market for produced good in the chinese factories,but they face so much of hardship interms of immigration issues,longterm business visa,lack of road map to residence,short term visa,s for business people,dubious chinese business men.Nigeria as a population of 167million people and in almost every household their is a made in china product.They dont like to transfer knowledge to Nigerians when they do projects in Nigeria,so that they could be called back to continue or maintain the projects.

Nigerians also have families and have produced kids with chinese women ,which is integration into the society ,they speak chinese,and are educated in chinese schools
Re: Nigerians In China by lovetterrison(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2013
there is a lot to talk about,Don't know where to start from
Re: Nigerians In China by Godson201333(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
And we do have alot of Nigerians in Chinese prisons for various offenses starting from immigration trouble and they do not allow them to have lawyers who could do the translation for them...Oh ASIA!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians In China by ryd3(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hmm. Thanks guys. Wouldn't mind having someone that actually stays in China so that I can hear from the horses mouth
Re: Nigerians In China by ryd3(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Godson201333: And we do have alot of Nigerians in Chinese prisons for various offenses starting from immigration trouble and they do not allow them to have lawyers who could do the translation for them...Oh ASIA!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Can you imagine?

(1) (Reply)

Do's And Dont's When Visiting US / Rivers State Newly Acquired Fuel Subsidy Palliative Bus Breaks Down / Can Someone Tell Sometin About Cape Verde Lsland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.