Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant (21299 Views)

Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt / APGA Is Dead – Sen Okonkwo / APGA Is Dead, Says Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Pancho01(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Is ds one of their conspiracy theory on ndigbo?
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by EdwardAkande(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Na wa 4 una o! U people are taking this thing too far, even more than those who are really concerned. How much dem go pay una? Just asking sha?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Nuzo1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
free2ryhme:

why cant you all gang together and impeach him

abi una dey fear

Its almost impossible to impeach a chairman not to talk of a governor in Nigeria.
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
i thank God for 2015. Because that is the year the sheep will be separated from the goats in Nigeria political space
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by theozobby(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pride comes before fall
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by sexkillzisagoat(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
Rochas! Rochas!! Rochas!!! I have nothing else to tell you but remember that he who gathers termite infested wood invites lizards for a feast!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Bright2(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
I am not suprise if he said so because of the way he was going,that is politics of today. Get what you want & dump the channel! Okorocha the more you look the less you see.
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by martin92(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
apga is so ungrateful to rochas for choosing to run 4 governorship election in dia party. he could have won the governorship election with any party anyway cos he was a man of the pple unlike ikedi ohakim. apga is nw biting the finger dat fed them

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by OmichaelO: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
what did he does sef? Y is partys suspension their memberes anyhows. Shaking my nose
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by simade123(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
na wa ooo
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
dis man is tradin de part of pitfall(pride goes b4 a fall) undecided
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by didfy: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Is all politics guys.don't abuse yourselves because of Nigerian politics.His having fun overseas probably some of you guys have no electricity and runing down your battery and internet for nothing. Don't let forum change you guys negative. Peace
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by TechyGuy: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nemerem44: I still don't know why u guys keep attacking this Okorocha guy. I've asked my parents who stay in Owerri how he is performing and everybody keeps saying wonders. Mind u, I grew up in Owerri myself but don't stay there any longer. Also, I don't want to believe that the people speaking ill of My Governor on this forum are political goons from PDP whom under their (PDP) administration, Imo State was in a state of Despair. At least I witnessed that myself. U guys should get something meaningful to do as a means of livelihood and stop waiting for money meant for the development of the state to be shared among a few disgruntled irressponsible elements that I view their comments on this forum whenever the Name Rochas Okorocha comes up. One Love

What exactly have you said?
Since he has done well as you claim, he should dump the Igbo' regional party APGA that brought him to power, for a Yoruba'/Hausa' regional party APC, that has done nothing but deport Igbos at the dead of the night and dump them by head bridge ?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Pontaboki: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Shut up,you don't stay in Owerri.Since today,the state radio station has been telling people to stay calm,if he is so comfortable why is he then panicking,people are already celebrating his suspension and demise in O Town
Nemerem44: I still don't know why u guys keep attacking this Okorocha guy. I've asked my parents who stay in Owerri how he is performing and everybody keeps saying wonders. Mind u, I grew up in Owerri myself but don't stay there any longer. Also, I don't want to believe that the people speaking ill of My Governor on this forum are political goons from PDP whom under their (PDP) administration, Imo State was in a state of Despair. At least I witnessed that myself. U guys should get something meaningful to do as a means of livelihood and stop waiting for money meant for the development of the state to be shared among a few disgruntled irressponsible elements that I view their comments on this forum whenever the Name Rochas Okorocha comes up. One Love

1 Like

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Ejiekwu1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Okorocha made a very big mistake by aligning him self with APC. Below is †нє position and names of who is who in APC

See the composition of the new APC:
1 Party Leader - North, Gen Muhammadu
Buhari……(Muslim).
2] Party Leader - South, Bola Ahmed
Tinubu ………(Muslim).
3] National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi
Akande…… (Muslim)
4] Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello
Masari……(Muslim)
5] National Secretary: Tijjani Musa
Tumsah…………… (Muslim)
6] Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-
Rufai…………. (Muslim)
7] National Publicity Secretary.: Lai
Muhammed……… (Muslim)
8] National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar
Faruq……………… (Muslim)
9] National Financial Secretary: Alhaji
Shaibu Musa……… (Muslim)
10] National Youth Leader: Abubakar
Lado………. (Muslim
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Saib4Jesus: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
The moderator, I wish to register my displeasure on the way respondents and fellow nairalanders are been attacked with fowl language as a result of expressing their personal openion. Pls look into this moreso that there is rules of engagement.
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Pontaboki: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
He is already on his way out,they don't know him.
ogbo17: And who says he will not leave APC if their conditions are not favourable to him.
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by 2rutalk1: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
O.michael.O:
what did he does sef? Y is partys suspension their memberes anyhows. Shaking my nose
tufiakwa, this is grammatical Bokoharaism and Ombatseism
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Pontaboki: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Shut up,Rochas is a fool!!!
Saib4Jesus: The moderator, I wish to register my displeasure on the way respondents and fellow nairalanders are been attacked with fowl language as a result of expressing their personal openion. Pls look into this moreso that there is rules of engagement.
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Nemerem44(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
TechyGuy:

What exactly have you said?
Since he has done well as you claim, he should dump the Igbo' regional party APGA that brought him to power, for a Yoruba'/Hausa' regional party APC, that has done nothing but deport Igbos at the dead of the night and dump them by head bridge ?
. I see the angle u are coming from. Ur own issue is the party he joined, and not whether he is performing or not. Now I want u to get this, We IMOLITES don't cast our votes on the basics of the party one belongs to, ant that's why Rochas defied all odds and defeated Ohakim at the polls, despite all measures put in place by PDP, Rochas still won. Also remember that Imolites didn't bother to know his Rochas's Senatorial Zone before voting him in. Come 2015, Imolites will still Vote PDP at the National level, and APC at the state level. #Truth

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Pontaboki: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
We are happy in Ala Owerri that Rochas has left APGA,let's wait and see how he will survive in 2015 with his APC.Ungrateful fool,he knows he had dug his grave.
martin92: apga is so ungrateful to rochas for choosing to run 4 governorship election in dia party. he could have won the governorship election with any party anyway cos he was a man of the pple unlike ikedi ohakim. apga is nw biting the finger dat fed them
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Pontaboki: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
We won't vote Rochas because he is now confused!!!
Nemerem44: . I see the angle u are coming from. Ur own issue is the party he joined, and not whether he is performing or not. Now I want u to get this, We IMOLITES don't cast our votes on the basics of the party one belongs to, ant that's why Rochas defied all odds and defeated Ohakim at the polls, despite all measures put in place by PDP, Rochas still won. Also remember that Imolites didn't bother to know his Rochas's Senatorial Zone before voting him in. Come 2015, Imolites will still Vote PDP at the National level, and APC at the state level. #Truth

1 Like

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Nemerem44(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pontaboki :
Shut up,you don't stay in Owerri.Since today,the state radio station has been telling people to stay calm,if he is so comfortable why is he then panicking,people are already celebrating his suspension and demise in O Town
My Oga, being abusive won't make u win the arguement. The radio is calling for calm on the basics of what APGA said, also based on that, I can see the same disgruntled elements are trying to forment trouble based on APGA's pronouncement. U guys should allow Rochas to work please. Don't wait till a contract is awarded to u before u sing prases about him. IMO STATE money is meant for everybody's(IMO Citizens) welfare, and not for a few Criminal inclined politicians. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by OpinionLeader: 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
utumunta: Okorocha became a governor on the platform of a party. There is no provision for independent candidacy in our constitution and it is a party's logo that apppears in on the ballot papers.
Okorocha won in 2011 because of;
1. Ojukwu, Obi and Umeh factor.
2. Martin Agbaso factor.
3. APGA is seen as an Igbo party.
4. Imo people were tired of Ohakim and his antics.
Now, Rochas has squandered these factors on the altar of greed and will find it hard, if not impossible, to win an election again.
You nailed it bro! Rochas could not have won considering that it wasn't the turn of Orlu zone to produce the governor. Let's wait and see how his 'reputation' secures him victory 2015.

Many people are really misinformed about Rochas and his so-called transformation of Imo State. I travelled last month of July to see for myself and I was totally disappointed with what I saw. There was practically nothing on ground. All you hear and the footage you see on tv are all 'America-wonder'

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by cooltone: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pontaboki :
We won't vote Rochas because he is now confused!!!
You are not from Imo state, I can bet anything. The guy is the best thing to happen to our state in this democratic dispensation.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by OpinionLeader: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nemerem44: My Oga, being abusive won't make u win the arguement. The radio is calling for calm on the basics of what APGA said, also based on that, I can see the same disgruntled elements are trying to forment trouble based on APGA's pronouncement. U guys should allow Rochas to work please. Don't wait till a contract is awarded to u before u sing prases about him. IMO STATE money is meant for everybody's(IMO Citizens) welfare, and not for a few Criminal inclined politicians. Thank you
Are you not trying to tell us that you are now Rochas praise-singer because of the contract he awards you?

Could you mention 10 things your darling Governor has initiated since he became governor? Please be specific.
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Pontaboki: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
I am from Emekuku in Owerri North LGA,you where are you from?
cooltone:
You are not from Imo state, I can bet anything. The guy is the best thing to happen to our state in this democratic dispensation.
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by amakenny: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2013

Because Okorocha ultimately turned himself to Governor of Owerri. In owerri he gives orders that road construction works be completed under 60 days, while roads he started elsewhere linger ad infinitum. Let's hope Owerri votes return him for second term.
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by bashydemy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

And what is his reputation ? Tell me one thing Rochas has achieve in the private sector before he became governor. And don't tell me he is generous.
If not his reputation then what? APGA have been contesting for Imo Gubernatorial election since 2003 and never came close to second abi i lie?
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by Pontaboki: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
We are peace loving people and will never ferment trouble,we respect ourselves,all am saying is that if he is dismissing his dismissal with a wave of hand then why is he on air appealing for calm.He knows he has bleeped up,the man in Imo only knows APGA,some will continue to vote APGA till the die and he knows this,I bet you if not For APGA Rochas won't have been Governor and now he has set out to kill the Party.Mark my words if he is not careful he will be impeached before 2015,this man solidarity visit no go save am
Nemerem44: My Oga, being abusive won't make u win the arguement. The radio is calling for calm on the basics of what APGA said, also based on that, I can see the same disgruntled elements are trying to forment trouble based on APGA's pronouncement. U guys should allow Rochas to work please. Don't wait till a contract is awarded to u before u sing prases about him. IMO STATE money is meant for everybody's(IMO Citizens) welfare, and not for a few Criminal inclined politicians. Thank you
Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by cooltone: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pontaboki :
I am from Emekuku in Owerri North LGA,you where are you from?

Am from iho in Ikeduru LGA and it will be Rochas come rain come sunshine in Imo. He is loved by the people and writing trash on nairaland is far from what is on ground. He has liberated and opened the eyes of imolites. Am sure after Rochas, leaders will only serve not loot.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant by greggng: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
NEMEREM44 GOD BLESS YOU COS YOU HAVE SPOKEN WISELY.LET THOSE THAT HAVE EAR LET THEM HEAR. IMO PEOPLE CANNOT BE DECEIVED. IF THEY LIKE, LET THEM SPONSOR WIKE AND BIPI TO IMO HOUSE OF ASSEMBLE, THEY WILL RECEIVE INSTANT DEATH.I STILL MAINTAIN THAT ROCHAS HAS BEATEN THE RECORD SET BY MBAKWE. GO TO IMO AND SEE THINGS NOT ON THE INTERNET.TO HELL WITH APGA. ROCHAS HAS NEVER CONTESTED AT THE STATE LEVEL BEFORE. HE HAS BEEN AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL CONTESTING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS. HE CAME TO IMO TO RESCUE THE IMO PEOPLE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie / Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom / Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.