Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,128 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North (2465 Views)

'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari / Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by biafranqueen: 1:11am On Aug 05, 2013
NewsRescue- Riots broke out at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Nyanya, Karu area Abuja, FCT after soldiers on guard at the Church humiliated a fasting Muslim commercial driver, commanding him to frog-jump in front of the Church and then to drink filthy water from the gutter because he was fasting.
According to reports gathered, the Hausa Muslim commercial driver, dropped off a Christian Church goer at the Church. He was said to have parked unknowingly at a deignated parking spot, this provoked the soldiers to pounce on him and as is common in Nigeria, where law enforcement officers are known for their psychopathic shows of power, he was pulled from his ride and degraded.
According to SaharaReporters, the man died from the torture he received.
Mobs, including fellow transporters quickly gathered and broke out in riots in the vicinity of the Church, damaging cars. The mobs were fended off by the soldiers on guard who fired live rounds to disperse the angry crowds and allow Church members go home.
According to Babajaje Abdullahi, a local of Karu area, of FCT, where the incident occurred, the area is Muslim predominant and there has never been any bombing or attack on Churches there, so he just could not understand the extreme application of force by the soldiers on guard against the innocent commercial driver who was reportedly killed from police brutality and torture.

Extreme discipline is advised, the case is a case of army brutality and not a case of Muslim-Christian animosity. All efforts should be made to bring the security officers implicated to full justice, if such exists and is possible in Nigeria.

http://newsrescue.com/riots-at-st-marys-church-karu-abuja-after-soldiers-force-fasting-muslim-to-drink-gutter-water/#axzz2b35j9EAH

Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by biafranqueen: 1:35am On Aug 05, 2013
RIP cry I pray that his family is comforted, this man was probable the only source of income to his family they should be compensated by the Federal Government for this wrongful death by the soldiers.
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by blanco56(m): 5:16am On Aug 05, 2013
Geez! *in Gen Abdusalami's voice* the perpetrators of this act must be brought to book
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by kstyle2(m): 5:20am On Aug 05, 2013
the area is Muslim predominant and there has never been any bombing or attack on Churches there.... yeah ryt!evn d bombin in abuja churches wz neva bombed prior 2 dat day.d man brought it on himself.he wz simply told nt 2 park close 2 d chrch 4 security reasons.....instead he went n brought youths 2 com n burn dwn d chrch(hw wz he evn able 2 mobilize d youths n psych dem?these 'pple' sef).if he had parkd somwhr else as instructd,kasala no 4 burst.....so i dnt feel sori at all
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by blanco56(m): 5:24am On Aug 05, 2013
k.style:
the area is Muslim predominant and there has never been any bombing or attack on Churches there.... yeah ryt!evn d bombin in abuja churches wz neva bombed prior 2 dat day.d man brought it on himself.he wz simply told nt 2 park close 2 d chrch 4 security reasons.....instead he went n brought youths 2 com n burn dwn d chrch(hw wz he evn able 2 mobilize d youths n psych dem?these 'pple' sef).if he had parkd somwhr else as instructd,kasala no 4 burst.....so i dnt feel sori at all
Did u read story? The guy was tortured to death, How did he mobilize youth

1 Like

Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by chaloner(m): 5:28am On Aug 05, 2013
Finally the church members caused it abi? OP from the tone of your statement you must be a monster in judgement . Let them misbehave again all those aboki will see koboko
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 05, 2013
shocked
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by chaloner(m): 5:31am On Aug 05, 2013
blanco56: Did u read story? The guy was tortured to death, How did he mobilize youth
which story ? Super story or papa ajasco story ? Die where ? Na u kill d guy ? U and this OP must be mumusake.................. D guy went and mobilised hiss fellow bomber
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by biafranqueen: 5:34am On Aug 05, 2013
chaloner: Finally the church members caused it abi? OP from the tone of your statement you must be a monster in judgement . Let them misbehave again all those aboki will see koboko
read it carefully the soldiers caused it stop looking for trouble S.O.L.D.I..E.R.S. why don't we ever want to point fingers at government leaders? Instead it is simpler to play into the elites hands an continue with nonsense tribalism. embarassed
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by OneGuyLikeDat: 5:38am On Aug 05, 2013
k.style:

Being able to read is different from understanding what you read. You clearly can read and write but understanding seems your problem, try to work on it

3 Likes

Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:59am On Aug 05, 2013
them for just go for the soldier and beat him to deat so that the equation will be balance.
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by dridowu: 6:31am On Aug 05, 2013
k.style:
were u there ? Or u just follow "i hear say"
XXVE use of command tone by our security is really getting out of hand, even if the man does something wrong, he shd have been arrested and let him face d law

2 Likes

Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by henryhemon(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2013
I see why Nigeria have problem,that man is still alive and that story is fake. He was asked to park well by a soldier and he refused n an arguement broke out between them. The soldier asked him to lie down in a gutter n he raised an alarm that he's a muslin and haven't broken is fast and that attracted other Muslims around and at that point the soldier ran away,so at what point did the man die?

1 Like

Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by sanandreas(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2013
Point of correction, it is not FG soldiers but Nigerian soldiers. Well rip driver.
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by Katier00(f): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2013
Kai, this is wicked o

1 Like

Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by biafranqueen: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2013
sanandreas: Point of correction, it is not FG soldiers but Nigerian soldiers. Well rip driver.
My bad I thought Federal Government Soldiers were the same as Nigerian soldiers
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by Madawaki01(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2013
henryhemon: I see why Nigeria have problem,that man is still alive and that story is fake. He was asked to park well by a soldier and he refused n an arguement broke out between them. The soldier asked him to lie down in a gutter n he raised an alarm that he's a muslin and haven't broken is fast and that attracted other Muslims around and at that point the soldier ran away,so at what point did the man die?
*sighs*dnt mind all these blogs..
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by biafranqueen: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2013
henryhemon: I see why Nigeria have problem,that man is still alive and that story is fake. He was asked to park well by a soldier and he refused n an arguement broke out between them. The soldier asked him to lie down in a gutter n he raised an alarm that he's a muslin and haven't broken is fast and that attracted other Muslims around and at that point the soldier ran away,so at what point did the man die?
Please post source and I would be happy to pull it down is this one fake too?
https://www.nairaland.com/1384877/policemen-implicated-varsity-student-killing
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by biafranqueen: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2013
Madawaki01: *sighs*dnt mind all these blogs..
Did you finally make it into Nigerian defense academy ?
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2013

Proof or shut it.
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by biafranqueen: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2013
dridowu: were u there ? Or u just follow "i hear say"
XXVE use of command tone by our security is really getting out of hand, even if the man does something wrong, he shd have been arrested and let him face d law
That is my point jungle justice can not continue in Nigeria,they should have arrested him if he broke the law! We must speak out against [b]all in justice.http://youtu.be/tlpZr8IRUcY

1 Like

Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by henryhemon(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2013
biafranqueen: Please post source and I would be happy to pull it down is this one fake too?
https://www.nairaland.com/1384877/policemen-implicated-varsity-student-killing
I stay in Abuja lady,kindly bring it down.
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by Youngzedd(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2013

Another news.

Hands crossed.
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by biafranqueen: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2013
henryhemon:
I stay in Abuja lady,kindly bring it down.
You stay in Abuja that is your source https://www.nairaland.com/1378750/useless-country-called-nigeria-two How long will the people that is suppose to protect us keep doing this?
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by Youngzedd(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2013
@OP nawaa you copied from saharareporters and post your site link instead of the origin.

OK now.

The way the soldiers harass civilians is nothing to write home about. Our federal government need to do something ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by biafranqueen: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2013
Youngzedd: @OP nawaa you copied from saharareporters and post your site link instead of the origin.

OK now.

The way the soldiers harass civilians is nothing to write home about. Our federal government need to do something ASAP.
That is a web-site I subscribe too I don't write or own it. They send me email updates of the latest stories. The writer also added I quote[b]"According to SaharaReporters, the man died from the torture he received."[/b]So nobodies is trying to steal Sahara's glory undecided I agree with you and that is why I posted this the harassment must be stopped!
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2013
Why are some foooooolssss hell bent on creating war unnecessarily?

The said man isn't dead. It was after he raised an alarm that he's a muslim that other mumus who were looking for opportunities to kill for allah jumped up in readiness to massacre the congregation in the church.

Dirty murderers.
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by biafranqueen: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2013
Nothing was done about this one either

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJqCSqHNce4
When innocent Christians were killed
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by biafranqueen: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2013
emmysenior: Why are some foooooolssss hell bent on creating war unnecessarily?

The said man isn't dead. It was after he raised an alarm that he's a muslim that other mumus who were looking for opportunities to kill for allah jumped up in readiness to massacre the congregation in the church.

Dirty murderers.
Nna Where is the source and I will change my post our own people were killed in the youtube video above by soldiers and nothing was done. This is about the Army not about ethnicity.
Or is that video fake too? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't you guys get it some people are trying to create hate and distrust among tribes. They are trying to make Nigerians hate each other. Why are the people that are successful in killing Boko Boys are the Muslim youth? Thank God that the enemies of progress will be exposed! It will not work anymore!
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by BUSHHUNTER: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2013
Can I say somtim grin grin grin

Itz a pity whenever issues like dis arise d Nnas will alwyz careless abt d pipu involved especially if it involve ma brodas 4rm d North........d point is torture is torture regardless of how long it take or hw damage it was......

Final Analyses : i really pity d soldiers nd Polices grin grin grin if they continue dis way i pray wat happened in Somalia will nt happen cos dis is also part of aw Somalia start.
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by jumzzy448: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2013
chaloner: Finally the church members caused it abi? OP from the tone of your statement you must be a monster in judgement . Let them misbehave again all those aboki will see koboko
ℓ̊ pity U̶̲̥̅̊ oo cos you know if these aboki start their own, na una go suffer am. So better think twice.
Re: Army Soldiers Force Muslim To Drink Gutter Water Creates Problems In North by princesammmy: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2013
if you check the Source you will know that time witout number they hav been unreliable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Insists Ban On Tokunbo Cars Not To Cause Hardship To Nigerians / On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. / BREAKING NEWS: And The Slogan Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.